The content of the article
- What is peeling?
- How to make it right
- Professional Procedures
- Epidermal alignment
- Chemical peeling
- Home Exfoliation
- Sugar scrub
- Skin care after exfoliation
Seeing dull skin in a mirror is an unpleasant sight for any woman. Cells in the young body are renewed every 28 days. With age, this process slows noticeably. To give the body a fresh look will help regular peeling, which will remove dead skin cells. The correct choice of exfoliating agent depends on its type..
What is peeling?
This procedure is a cleansing of the skin from dead cells. Regular exfoliation slows down the aging process, improves collagen synthesis. This protein is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. There are two main methods of peeling: physical and chemical. In the first case, mechanical force and granular scrubs (abrasives) are used. The second type of exfoliation involves the use of chemicals.
How to make it right
Beauticians recommend conducting exfoliating procedures twice a week in the morning, for sensitive skin – 1 time. Proper body peeling is not a single procedure, but a course of events.
The main stages of purification:
- Apply a scrub to the skin. Rub in a circular motion of the fingers.
- For delicate, sensitive skin, gently rub from 30 seconds to 1 minute. Coarse and thick withstands massage until a feeling of warmth.
- Rinse off cool water.
- Dry with a dry towel, gently blotting residual moisture.
- Use lotion immediately after peeling, to moisturize and soothe the skin.
Body peeling in a beauty salon implies different methods for solving skin defects, while the methods are selected according to the depth of exposure to active substances:
- Surface peeling – affects the outer, stratum corneum. The use of cosmetics, ointments and creams based on acids that dissolve dead cells is allowed..
- Median – Suitable when there are old scars, scars and deep wrinkles, stretch marks and folds, for lightening age spots. Exposure occurs within a week under the strict supervision of a cosmetologist. The result is noticeable after the first procedure..
- Deep – needed for mature skin. It is carried out in a hospital, in sterile conditions and under general anesthesia. Cosmetologists use phenol or concentrated trichloroacetic acid for these purposes. With a visible anti-aging effect, it is important to remember that these substances are toxic and have contraindications..
When choosing a method and means, it is important to consider 3 factors:
- age of a person;
- the degree of skin aging;
- the presence of damage.
The procedure, during which a good body scrub is applied to previously cleaned and toned skin with a special disposable blade.
The method is used in the fight against:
- age spots;
- dull skin color;
- age-related changes;
- scars, wrinkles;
- seborrheic dermatitis.
A painless method in which grinding cleanses the surface of the skin. After the procedure, it becomes softer, more elastic. The enlarged pores narrow and the number of fine wrinkles decreases. Thanks to oxygen saturation, complexion improves, age spots and scars disappear.
The action of exfoliants (means for exfoliating) occurs due to acids that gently burn the skin. From its surface, dead cells are separated by layers..
Benefits of the procedure:
- Rejuvenation, skin smoothing.
- Cell recovery.
- Smooth fine lines.
- Deep crease reduction.
Natural substances are safe for health, they carefully remove the keratinized layer of cells. Homemade body scrub does not get rid of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, but improves the appearance of the skin, makes it more elastic, radiant.
The tool carefully removes dead cells. Suitable for dry and especially sensitive skin. Brown varieties of sugar are used for the face, they gently act. For the body use white, beetroot.
Sugar scrub recipe with a calming effect:
- Mix a quarter cup of sugar with 3 drops of lavender essential oil and 2 tbsp. l water.
- Apply the product on a steamed, wet body.
- Gently rub the mixture in a circular motion until warm.
- Rinse off with warm water.
An effective, safe way to exfoliate the top coat. This peeling is done for the body, face and scalp. Salt crystals improve blood circulation, nourish tissues with useful trace elements, and heal wounds. The product is made from sea or rock salt with the addition of preferred components: milk, sour cream, lemon juice, baby soap. The mixture is applied to hot parts of the body, gently massage the surface, then rinse with warm water.
The procedure cleanses, rejuvenates, transforms the skin:
- The crushed oatmeal is mixed with liquid honey and warm water in a ratio of 2: 1: 1.
- The resulting slurry is distributed over the wet body and rubbed with massage movements for 5-10 minutes.
- The product is washed off with cool water.
Skin care after exfoliation
Recovery after peeling takes place differently for everyone – this is due to the individual reaction to the procedures, the type and sensitivity of the skin. Take gentle care for a few days. Minimize environmental impact.
After exfoliation do not recommend:
- disturb itchy skin with massage or rubbing;
- expose it to sunlight, frost or strong wind;
- apply moisturizer, nourishing serum or degreasing lotion.
Within 3 days after the procedure recommend:
- use acidified water for washing;
- apply wound healing cream with natural ingredients;
- refuse to apply decorative cosmetics, foundation, blush and powder;
- go outside, treating open areas of the body with a cream with a high degree of UV protection.