The content of the article
- Causes of childhood obesity
- Is it possible to lose weight at 12 years old girl
- Diet for a 12 year old girl
The sedentary lifestyle of adolescents, the abundance of tasty, but unhealthy food leads to the fact that the question of how to lose weight at 12 is a girl more relevant for overweight students. The process of losing weight of young people requires a delicate approach. It is important that the child receives from the products all the necessary nutrients for normal development, but at the same time get rid of excess weight. There is only one way to achieve the result – proper nutrition combined with physical activity..
Causes of childhood obesity
Overweight is a problem not only for adults, but also for adolescents. Before starting weight loss, it is important to identify the prerequisites for which the girl has overweight. It is important to eliminate the root cause in order to lose weight. Childhood obesity can be triggered by various factors:
- inactive lifestyle;
- unbalanced nutrition;
- metabolic disease;
- heredity or characteristics of the body;
- developmental disorders;
- imitation of adults;
- gastrointestinal diseases.
Is it possible to lose weight at 12 years old girl
When choosing a diet for a 12-year-old girl, you should carefully consider the diet so as not to harm the body during hormonal adjustment. Medical control will help to avoid negative consequences. It is important to evaluate the condition of your body and the need to lose weight objectively. Even thin children think themselves full and fat, and are overgrown with complexes. Often becoming victims of imposed television images and stereotypes, girls begin to starve, leading to serious health problems. Such a diet for a 12-year-old girl for weight loss is not acceptable.
When the problem of excess weight is real, you can’t starve either. A growing body needs to get the right amount of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Kilograms should be lost slowly. The first rule that will answer the question of how to lose weight to a 12-year-old girl is daily physical activity. Let it be elementary exercises with a gradually increasing load or classes in a sports club, the main thing is to move.
Diet for a 12 year old girl
Subject to certain rules in the diet, even a simple diet for a child of 12 years at home will give a quick result. The following recommendations will help you lose weight and achieve the desired effect:
- Refuse junk food: chips, crackers, sweets, fast food, muffin.
- Add more fresh vegetables, fruits, berries to your diet.
- Use a minimum of oil for cooking; discard fried and greasy foods.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- For breakfast, eat hearty and wholesome foods: buckwheat, oatmeal, rice or other cereal (excluding semolina), fruit juice.
- For lunch, cook vegetables, meat, fish, cereals.
- Sour milk products, fruits are suitable for dinner.
- To lose weight, make food frequent, avoid overeating, follow a diet.
- Have healthy snacks: fruits, vegetables, nuts, yoghurts and more.
Do not expect instant results. No nutritionist will give recommendations on how to lose weight at 12 years old girl in a week or two. An integrated approach is important. A healthy diet in a duet with physical activity will certainly give a result, albeit not immediately. For growing girls, the weight can even stand still, while growth increases. As a result, a thin waist and slender legs will appear. For tall muffins, it’s important to get your body to slowly lose pounds. In this case, lose weight without harm to health.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.