The content of the article
- What is a bar
- Is it possible to lose weight with exercise
- Does the stomach help
- For buttocks
- What does the stand give
- What muscles work
- How to do it right
- For beginners
- For men
- For women
- How to do the rack correctly
- On the elbows
- On hands
- How long does it take to get a result
- How many times a day do
Novice athletes are interested to know whether the bar helps to lose weight and what benefits it brings to the muscles of the body. Regular exercise has a positive effect on all muscle groups. Two minutes is enough for gymnastics, which will make the waist chiseled, the press steel, and the buttocks elastic and without signs of cellulite. The stand looks simple, but has its own secrets and performance features. It is worth to learn more about them..
What is a bar
The most famous exercise for losing weight is able to tighten the muscles of the body with regular performance in just two minutes a day. It is suitable for busy people who do not have time for a full workout, for which the ideal figure remains an unattainable goal. Trainers compare the effectiveness of the rack with the hour work in the fitness room – the external and internal muscles of the arms, legs, back, press and spine are involved in the performance.
Is it possible to lose weight with exercise
A universal exercise is the slimming bar, which uses every muscle in the body, tones and tightens the skin. It works, it does not require special equipment, it is done in the shortest time, and it’s easy to find a place to run. It will be possible to lose weight with the help of it, but subject to the correct technique, combination with cardio loads and diet.
Does the stomach help
Very effective is the bar for the press, which works on the front, inner oblique, transverse press and rectus abdominis muscle. Proper regular exercise reduces the volume of the abdomen, tones the muscles. The waist becomes slim, the back is strengthened, a beautiful posture appears, the neck is extended, the shoulder line becomes expressive. With a daily stance, fat deposits burn.
The buttock stand works just as effectively: it strengthens the hips, tightens them, and gives tone. With sedentary work there is no doubt whether this type of training helps to lose weight – it does this and is very effective. A simple type of exercise makes the buttocks resilient, eliminates cellulite by increasing blood circulation in problem areas. A sophisticated bar with legs raised up improves the shape of the buttocks, works on deep muscles, which speeds up the process of burning fat.
What does the stand give
Invaluable is the benefit of a static workout for losing weight as an exercise that needs to be done only two minutes a day. The body is at rest, but involves the deepest muscles. Here are some options for using the rack:
- increased metabolism in problem areas;
- body contouring;
- increased blood circulation, a quick process of splitting fat;
- increased flexibility, endurance;
- elastic buttocks, flat stomach;
- getting rid of cellulite;
- helps to lose weight, get rid of extra pounds;
- body relief.
There can be harm only if improperly performed – pain in the back, lower back, neck. The first time after the exercise, deep lying muscles that are not used to getting a load in the normal state will hurt. Massage, a hot bath, uniform loads on the whole body help to get rid of them. In case of improper muscle tension, pinching can occur – watch for accuracy in the performance of the rack to avoid harm.
What muscles work
Exercise is considered not insulating, not specifically directed to the press or back. Trainers call it restorative, isometric and static (without joint movement). To understand the execution process, you should familiarize yourself with which muscles work:
- Cor – abdominal, dorsal. The stance is oriented to the extensor of the spine, the rectus and transverse muscles of the abdomen. The muscle groups on the neck (trapezium) work in it, helping posture and supporting the neck during sedentary work.
- Shoulders – Static boosts muscle performance. While holding the upper part of the body on the elbows, the biceps muscle of the shoulder is involved in the work, helping to develop biceps.
- Breast – the chest gets a small load.
- Press – the main muscles of the abdomen work.
- Buttocks, hips, calf – keep the body in a position, preventing it from sagging.
How to do it right
At the very beginning of the exercise, you should familiarize yourself with how to stand in order to lose weight quickly. Working with your own weight always leads to the loss of extra pounds. In practice, the correct implementation is reduced to the following steps:
- Lay the mat, lay down.
- Stretch your body, lean on your elbows and forearms, bending them at a right angle. Feet should be on toes..
- Keep your back flat; ideally, a straight line runs between your head and legs.
- Tighten the press, watch for the lack of sagging middle section and protruding buttocks up.
- Hold for a minute, repeat five times.
The slimming bar for beginners will seem difficult, it is given hard. At first, few can stand longer than half a minute. Beginners are recommended to stand for 10-15 seconds and gradually bring the time to normal. At the first run, find a mirror wall to see your body in reflection and eliminate errors. For relief, you can try a simple method with bent knees or clenched fists.
A few useful rules when doing the exercise for beginners to get a quick effect:
- do it daily, a couple of times;
- each time stay in the stance for a couple of seconds longer;
- to strengthen the muscles, push up, pull up, squat and do deadlift;
- the first time helps orientation not on time, but on sensations – to stand before a burning sensation on the stomach in order to lose weight guaranteed.
An exercise for men is considered useful, it has the following positive effect:
- trains endurance;
- creates a relief;
- strengthens legs, hips, buttocks;
- improves posture, condition of the spine, relieves osteochondrosis;
- relieves pain in the lumbar;
- ideal for the drying process to burn excess fat;
- trains a sense of balance;
- heals the whole body.
It is useful for men to perform a traditional stance on elbows or straight arms. Exercise from the knees is only suitable for beginners – it does not give such efficiency as the traditional one, therefore it is rarely performed. The most difficult is the lateral one, which must first be done in statics, and then complicate by spreading the legs on the sides. For working out the back, an option with support on one elbow is suitable, and the body with a raised leg.
Difficult at first, but easy as you get used to it, an exercise for women involves several muscle groups at once and strengthens the heart with blood vessels. For the female body, the classic version on outstretched arms, lateral and with abduction of legs, is suitable. There are varieties on the ball and on the knees. Training for women gives:
- strengthening the press – makes the muscles that lie deep work, are responsible for the “cubes”;
- reduces back pain – reduces acuity, frequency of sensations due to flexibility and strength of the spine;
- training of back muscles, the complex strengthens the bone skeleton;
- develops flexibility, elasticity of the clavicles, shoulder blades (the most inaccessible muscles);
- a side stand stretches the oblique muscles of the press no worse than Pilates;
- improves mood;
- strengthens balance, makes posture even.
How to do the rack correctly
In order for the weight loss exercise to be only beneficial, it is worthwhile to find out the main mistakes of athletes in the photo performing it at home:
- relaxation of the abdomen, buttocks, legs – this strains the lower back and leads to injuries;
- weight transfer to the elbows – as a result, not all muscles are loaded, it will not be possible to lose weight so.
There are basic rules that tell you how to keep the bar to lose weight quickly and without harm to the body:
- lean on your hands and toes, keep your legs together without spreading, so as not to get a knee injury;
- pull the buttocks, tighten the press, keep your hips straight, not falling down, do not rock the body;
- relax muscles only after leaving the rack – all the time holding the body in it, they should be tense;
- the start is a 10-second run, add five seconds every day and go up to two minutes;
- Do not bend your head too low and do not throw it up;
- do not strive to quickly reach the specified time – it is not speed that matters, but quality.
On the elbows
A classic elbow rack requires a rug as an optional accessory. Spread it, better in front of the mirror, lie face down, take a deep breath and exhale. With an exhalation, bend your elbows at a right angle, accept the emphasis lying. Place your elbows under your forearms, stretch your body like a string, lean on your toes. Pull the buttocks, abdomen, hips, mentally stretch an elongated line from the head to the heels, hold on as long as possible.
More difficult is the physical exercise of the back or back bar. For her, sit on the mat, straighten your legs. Put your palms on the floor, place them under your shoulders, squeeze your buttocks and hips, and lift your body up. With the severity of the execution, transfer the support to the elbows. Hold on for a minute, watching the horizontal line of the body from the shoulders to the heels in the mirror. Repeat five times.
An assistant in strengthening the shoulder girdle and toning the biceps will be the bar on straight arms. Stand on the mat on all fours, rest your palms on the floor, put them under your shoulders. You need to raise your knees, standing in focus for push-ups. Straighten your back, put your legs on the shoulders or already. Keep your neck straight, pull your stomach in. Do not bend your lower back, tighten your buttocks.
This option makes the oblique muscles of the press work, because in this position the stomach takes a more active part in supporting coordination:
- Lie on your side, on the exhale, put your elbow under your shoulder, hand on your hip, stretch your legs.
- To the maximum squeeze the abs and buttocks, raise the pelvis.
- Stretch a straight line, hold on for half a minute.
- Do not bend your lower back, watch for muscle tension.
How long does it take to get a result
The minimum time showing how much you need to stand depends on the level of training. For beginners, 10-15 seconds will work, and for professionals two, five or 10 minutes. There are superset schemes of several types of bars with alternating exercises that help to work out all muscle groups even better and achieve a weight loss result. Classes last up to 6-7 minutes.
How many times a day do
The answer to the question, how many approaches per day you need to do, will be the sensation of the student. If he has a free minute, you can perform the exercise as often as necessary. The minimum is once daily, the maximum is limited by the endurance of the girl or man. You can carry out the program in the morning as a charge, in the afternoon or in the evening, arrange breaks during working days. Continuous standing helps you lose weight faster than in a month.
In addition to the obvious benefits, there are contraindications in which you can not do the exercise:
- intervertebral hernia;
- injuries of the spine, neck, pinched nerves or vertebrae;
- postoperative period.