The content of the article
- How to do facial massage
- Self massage
- The most effective techniques
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Forehead wrinkles
- Anti age
- Wrinkle facial massage at home
- Japanese technique
- Deep massage
Women, in search of anti-aging products, resort to the most exotic and expensive ones, and at home, skin aging can be prevented by different types of massage – the traditional Chinese, Japanese point Shiatsu will not only smooth wrinkles, but also bring healing to the whole body. Choose a technique suitable for yourself, master it, and let your face remain young and beautiful for as long as possible.
How to do facial massage
After 30 years, a facial massage against wrinkles should be done every two weeks, or with a course of 10-15 sessions 2-3 times a year for 15-20 minutes. A massage cream or cosmetic oil is applied to the face, essential oil with anti-aging effect can be applied: almond, grape seed, olive. At home, it is easiest to master lymphatic drainage or acupressure, but you need to be sure that you are doing everything correctly, along the massage lines, because improper massage is harmful.
Self-massage for the face from wrinkles is performed, standing in front of the mirror. When you master the technique well, you can do it lying down, it is more effective, contributes to more relaxation. The basic rules of self-massage:
- face must be clean;
- hair from the face must be removed under a hat or bandage;
- hands should be clean, nails short;
- do along the massage lines from the center of the face to the periphery;
- start from the forehead, gradually sinking down, end with the neck;
- basic massage techniques: light stroking, rubbing, tweaking, patting.
Self-massage is performed by simple techniques along the massage lines. Stretch your skin and rub it hard. If you are not sure of the correctness of your manipulations, it is better to consult a cosmetologist and ask him to show several movements. The main massage lines:
- from the middle of the forehead to the temples;
- from the center of the nose bridge along the eyebrows to the temples;
- from the outer corner of the eye along the cheekbone to the inner, then under the brow to the outer corner;
- from the wings of the nose to the temples;
- from the nasolabial folds to the temples;
- from the corner of the lips to the middle of the ear;
- from the middle of the lower edge of the lips to the lobe;
- from the bottom of the chin to the earlobe.
A massager will help to achieve good results in a difficult struggle for youth. There are many different massagers on the beauty market: from mechanical rollers to electric ones with vibration effects, equipped with ultrasound or infrared radiation. To use all types of massagers, the following rules apply:
- cleanse the face before the procedure;
- moisturize your face with a nourishing cream, massage oil;
- Perform strictly along the massage lines: from the center of the face to the periphery;
- duration from 15 minutes to half an hour, depending on the intensity of exposure: the lower the intensity, the longer the session;
- after completion, apply a soothing cream and relax.
The most effective techniques
In modern cosmetology, there are a huge number of types of massage techniques. All of them are good and effective in their own way:
- Vacuum. It is considered very effective for eliminating edema, scars and age spots, to improve blood circulation. There are two execution techniques: static and kinetic. In the first case, banks put on problem areas for a certain time, massage cream is not used. Kinetic technique is the movement of cans over skin lubricated with massage oil. Kinetic can be done at home, static is better in the cabin.
- Pinching massage Jacquet. The result in the form of smoothing wrinkles is achieved using tweezers of different intensities. This is a complex technique, self-execution can lead to the opposite result, therefore, it is better to do it in the cabin.
- Sculptural or plasticizing is called non-surgical lifting. This technique requires knowledge of anatomy, it must be done only by an experienced specialist.
- Kobido. He is 500 years old, he was passed down from generation to generation by selected masters. It is considered one of the most effective. The impact is not on the muscles or skin, but on the energy meridians and acupuncture points, harmonizing the Qi energy of a person. Massage techniques are numerous and varied, is it worth saying that a professional should do it.
Wrinkles around the eyes
A good effect in the fight against crow’s feet brings cryomassage. With two ice cubes do smoothing movements along the massage lines around the eyes. The massage lasts from wrinkles around the eyes for no more than 5 minutes, it is carried out very carefully, without stopping at points, so as not to overcool the thin skin of the eyelids. You can freeze herbal decoctions with a few drops of essential oils.
This type of grinding will allow you to remove not only wrinkles and crow’s feet, but also overhanging eyebrows, bags under the eyes. Do it for 7-10 sessions intermittently, 5 times, unless otherwise stated:
- Put your fingers on the whiskey. Do 10 laps clockwise.
- Gently pressing down, move your fingers from the temple to the nose along the bone from below, reach the inner corner of the eye, then to the area under the eyebrow and back.
- Squeeze first lower, then upper eyelid with fingertips.
- Walk around eye area with striking light strokes of fingers – 10 circles.
- Put your finger on the temple with your rib so that the nail is pointing to the hair, turn the finger over to the nose. With these movements, make five approaches towards the nose along the bone under the eye. Do the same over the eye from the inner corner of the eye to the temple under the brow.
- It is easy to squeeze the area near the outer corner of the eye 10 times, with rolling movements along the cheekbone go to the inner corner, do 10 pressures. Similarly, under the eyebrow, go back.
- Pass under the eyebrow from the nose to the temple with circular rubbing, then back along the upper part of the cheekbone.
- Repeat the previous tapping motion..
The simplest massage from facial wrinkles on the forehead can be done independently, during morning or evening care: apply the cream to the area under treatment, with circular movements of the fingers it is easy to rub it into the skin along the massage lines. Very effective against longitudinal frontal wrinkles massage with cupronickel or silver spoons. Daily anti-aging treatment:
- Make stroking movements from the center of the forehead to the temples 10 times.
- Index and middle fingers above the bridge of the nose, move in a circular motion to the temples 5 times.
- Both palms are placed on the forehead (one above the other), they shift the skin in different directions 4-5 times.
- Tweaks move from the center of the forehead to the temples, then also from the center to the temples to tap 5 times.
- End with light pats on the forehead.
A very good anti-aging effect is achieved after a myofascial massage session. This is a deep massage for rejuvenation, in which the master acts on the fascia – the connective tissue that covers the muscles. Breaking the muscle clamps, the specialist returns the muscles to a relaxed position, smoothing wrinkles. The plucking technique helps to effectively improve skin tone and tighten the oval of the face..
One of the most effective anti-aging massage techniques is the Spanish massage of the chiropractor Enrique Garcia. The technique is based on the relaxation of deep muscles and the patient receiving pleasure during the session. The method uses more than 100 techniques, never repeated, this ensures no addiction and a good muscular response, as a result – improving the color and texture of the skin, eliminating wrinkles.
Wrinkle facial massage at home
Some types of massage can be done independently, each has its own specifics, which must be studied in order not to get the opposite effect in the form of stretched skin. Japanese and Chinese massages are based on knowledge of the location of biologically active points, sculpting on a good knowledge of anatomy. Therefore, if you are not confident in your knowledge of a particular massage technique, it is better to trust a professional.
The easiest to perform is classic self-massage. This is a good prevention of wrinkles, if you do it every day from 25-30 years, their appearance will be postponed to a much later date:
- in a circular motion to smooth the skin of the forehead from the center to the temples;
- hold three fingers of both hands from the eyebrows to the hairline 3 times;
- put fingers of one hand on the temple, the other hand with smoothing movements moves from the temple on the forehead in the opposite direction, repeat 10 times in both directions;
- thumbs rest on the chin, put three fingers on the upper part of the cheekbone, stroke the cheekbone from the nose to the temples;
- from the center of the chin to the ears, stroking the skin;
- put your finger to the outer corner of the eye, alternating stroking with tapping, it is easy to massage the eye area.
Asahi massage, or rather Tsogan, can be done at home, having mastered the technique yourself. He was so fond of patients that the creator Yunuko Takana supplemented him with new techniques, especially for different types of faces and different ages. It must be remembered that after the first sessions rashes may appear. This procedure is contraindicated for girls with a thin face, after it it will lose weight even more.
Repeat the massage movements of Tsogan 3 times, unless otherwise indicated, is performed with the fingertips:
- Almost all massage movements end with stroking from the temple, along the edge of the face down to the chin and further to the collarbone.
- Fingers in the middle of the forehead, perpendicular to the eyebrows. Having pressed on the skin, move your fingers to the temples, turn it down, gently guide along the contour of the face to the collarbones;
- Pads of the middle fingers gently move along the lower edge of the eyes to the inner corner, then increase the pressure and return to the temples along the upper edge. Repeat the movement to the inner edge, go back, end with the final movement.
- Place the ring and middle fingers in the middle of the chin, move up to the corners of the lips, gently press, then around the lips, stop above the upper lip, press again and return to the chin.
- Put your fingers near the wings of the nose, do circular grinding down to the upper lip 5 times, then grind the bridge of the nose and smoothly move from the bridge of the nose to the temples to the final reception along the eyebrow line.
- Pressing lightly, draw your fingers from the chin to the corners of the lips, the wings of the nose, and the inner corner of the eye, as if describing the letter “O”, then along the cheekbone to the temple and end with the final movement. At the inner corner of the eye, lightly press on the skin.
- One hand fixes the lower jaw, the other with effort moves from the lower jaw to the nose bridge along the cheek, passing along the lower edge of the eye to the temple and the final movement. At the inner corner of the eye, lightly press on the skin 3 times. Repeat on the other side.
- The palms lie horizontally on the cheeks, fingers at points on both sides of the nose. With an effort to move your fingers to the temples, passing to the final movement.
- Palms on the oval of the face, touching in the area of the chin. With an effort to hold the base of the palm up under the eyes, increase the effort and move the palms to the ears, finish with the final movement.
- The base of the palms below the corners of the lips, with an effort to move the palms to the ears, press on the area under the cheekbone and slowly go down with the final movement.
- Place palms under the chin, pressing firmly. Grabbing the skin, move the palm to the middle of the ear, press again, smoothly finish the final movement. If you can’t do it with both hands, you can first do it in turn.
- Fingers on the nose, large on the chin. With the ribs of the palms with an effort to pass along the cheeks to the ear, go to the final movement.
- Zigzag the forehead with effort.
- Fingers of both hands on forehead, press on 3 counts, easily move fingers to temples, final movement.
A deep facial massage for wrinkles will help maintain muscle tone. This technique relaxes emotional clamps, passes the habit of frowning. There is a change in worldview in a positive way. This is a very radical technique in terms of effects and sensations, the patient may experience severe pain. It is recommended to scream, cry, because along with the physiological, psychological relaxation also occurs. You need to do it with an experienced specialist. It consists of three parts:
- deep study of the chest, as the increased tone of the muscles of the chest is transmitted to the facial muscles and nerves;
- improvement of venous outflow with the help of lymphatic drainage of the chest, facial zone, head;
- deep impact on the bones of the skull, muscles and fascia.
This is a cleansing procedure with a lifting effect. For her, you need to use natural, not candied honey, about 1 teaspoon:
- It is done on a dry face, oil is not used.
- Lightly warm the honey and spread it over the face, avoiding the lips and eyes.
- Press along the massage lines and then “peel off” the palms from the skin.
- Do 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse honey with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Before going to bed, a relaxing facial massage helps a lot. This is a cross between classic massage and gymnastics:
- Press an eyebrow while trying to move the eyebrows – 10 s.
- Put your palms on your forehead and squeeze. Raise eyebrows, hands holding the skin of the forehead for 10 s.
- With tapping movements, move from the outer corner of the eye along the cheekbone to the inside and, conversely, under the eyebrow – 5 times.
- Say the letter “O”, rounding the lips – 10 times, press the lips tightly to the teeth for 5 s, relax, repeat 5 times.
- Repeat the previous exercise, instead of the letter “O”, pronounce the letter “U”.
Shiatsu acupressure is very popular. It is recommended to be performed in the morning, then the body will receive a charge of vivacity for the whole day. It is carried out by pressing the biologically active points with fingers or special balls, which are pressed to the skin and rotated clockwise. The finger is held perpendicular to the skin, the point is pressed for about 7 seconds. Main massage points:
- For the eyes: the outer and inner corner of the eye, three points at the beginning, middle and end of the eyebrow.
- For the forehead: three points located between the beginning of the eyebrow and the hairline on each side, pressing, work through the entire forehead from the center to the temples.
- For the lips: move from the point under the lower lip with pressure movements to the points in the corners of the lips. Put the middle finger to the point at the nasolabial fold, index and ring next to the upper lip, press 5-6 times.
- Cheeks: points located on the lower edge of the cheekbones. Press all six points simultaneously for 7 seconds.
- Face oval: place three fingers on both sides of the chin, press the jaw downward with large fingers, press these points for 7 seconds. Moving gradually to the temples, work through the entire lower jaw.
Despite the effectiveness and versatility of facial massage for wrinkles, this procedure has contraindications. It can not be done if there are the following problems:
- skin diseases of an infectious or allergic nature;
- the presence of tumors;
- inflammation of the lymph nodes;
- decreased or increased intracranial pressure;
- poor blood coagulation;
- increased fragility of blood vessels, rosacea;
- any inflammation on the face;
- moles on the face;
- ENT diseases;
- recently transferred cosmetic procedures.