The content of the article
- What is anorexic diet
- The principle of the anorexic diet
- Sample Anorexic Diet Menu
- Pros and cons of anorexic diet
In dietetics, there are many options for losing weight, but not all of them can be called safe. A popular anorexic diet includes consuming low-fat kefir, two liters of mineral water, and one apple per day. This amount of calories is not enough for the normal functioning of the body, so a girl can easily undermine her own health.
What is anorexic diet
The dubious weight loss plan is being promoted worldwide under the guise of an effective weight loss program. Anorexic nymph diet allows you to quickly achieve results, but after it complications often arise. However, with painful obesity, due to starvation, the body is cleansed of toxins. Nutrition experts advise you to stick to the anorexic diet only as a last resort, being careful. Some recommend completely abandoning the torment of the body by starvation, choosing a more nutritious diet.
What is this program? Anorexic diet is a low-calorie diet that includes partial starvation. If you stick to the meager menu wisely, you can lose up to 7 kg in one week. However, you can not refuse to eat food for a long time, because this will lead to loss of muscle mass, brittle hair, nails, fatigue, irritability and even depression. To avoid complications, it’s best not to diet for more than one week..
The principle of the anorexic diet
Some overweight girls are wondering how to become anorexic. First you need to figure out what is covered by this term. Anorexia nervosa is a disease associated with significant weight loss due to the use of scanty calories. A dangerous condition contributes to the occurrence of psychological disorders, depression. Often they suffer from teenage girls, but the disease can occur in adults of any gender and lead to death.
The main principle of the anorexic diet is to make 5 bites of the allowed product at breakfast, lunch, dinner. Due to this, the body receives a small amount of calories and spends its own resources. The process leads to rapid weight loss, but there are pitfalls. A sharp change in diet sometimes gives the opposite effect: the body will begin to accumulate fat, experiencing shock. Metabolic processes may be disturbed, psychological diseases may occur. To protect your body, it is better to consult a general practitioner before agreeing to fasting.
Sample Anorexic Diet Menu
The diet for weight loss is not rich in choice. What do anorexic women eat? One of the menu options: kefir, low-fat cottage cheese, eggs and 2 liters of water per day. Some nutritionists recommend adding white meat, fish and fruit, adhering to the principle of “5 bites.” It is better to eat more vegetable salads, which should be seasoned with olive oil. You also need to drink a lot of mineral water – this will help the body maintain metabolic processes and receive vitamins. The main thing is not to exceed the threshold of 500-650 kcal per day. What foods and dishes are allowed to eat:
- boiled carrots;
- lemon, grapefruit;
- low fat dairy products;
- chicken bouillon;
- green vegetables (cabbage, celery, broccoli, greens);
- lean fish, meat.
During the process of losing weight, you can additionally take bio-supplements and vitamins, this will support the body during fasting. An example menu of the anorexic diet is as follows:
- Every morning you need to start with 2 glasses of mineral water without gas with lemon juice. This will speed up the process of burning fat..
- You can eat only 30 minutes after drinking.
- On Monday, you can drink a few cups of tea without sugar. The drink should be warm, but not hot. You can add skim milk. It is recommended to drink plenty of still water (at least 2.5 liters per day).
- On other days, except weekends, the menu should consist of low-fat cottage cheese, boiled meat, eggs, vegetables and fruits. For lunch, you can eat a bowl of soup. For dinner – a glass of kefir.
- According to the diet, Saturday is a fasting day. Breakfast includes one large apple, lunch – grapefruit. For dinner, you can only drink water.
- On Sunday, it is allowed to add a slice of whole grain bread and hard cheese to the established diet. White bread should not be consumed. For lunch, it’s better to eat some fruit..
Pros and cons of anorexic diet
Compliance with a strict weight loss program leads to rapid loss of excess weight. However, this diet belongs to the category of the most harmful, so do not rely on it entirely. First you need to understand what the pros and cons of the anorexic diet are. Main advantages:
- rapid weight loss;
- body cleansing (if you adhere to the advice of a nutritionist);
- strengthening willpower.
Anorexia diet does more harm than good. No wonder she is considered one of the most dangerous. If you torture the body daily for 2 weeks, the following negative consequences may occur:
- mental disorientation;
- muscle weakness;
- aversion to food;
- indigestion, intestines;
- disruption of vital organs.
Consuming a small amount of calories makes the body work harder, consuming nutrients. Therefore, the Dan diet is not shown to everyone. It should be adhered to healthy people who are overweight more than 10-15 kg, and people who are obese. What are the contraindications of the anorexic diet:
- chronic diseases;
- gastrointestinal problems;
- diseases of the kidneys, liver, thyroid gland;
- poor functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- tendency to iron deficiency anemia;
- weak immunity.