The content of the article
- How to lose weight on fruits
- List of Slimming Fruits
- Fruit diet
- Fruit mono diet
- Mixed diet
- Fruit diet minus 10 kg per week
- Fruit Protein Diet
- Fruit and vegetable diet for weight loss
- Fruit and Drinking Diet
- 3 days on fruit – fruit diet
- The benefits of a fruit diet
- The harm of fruit when losing weight
- Diet contraindications
- Way Out Of A Fruit Diet
Those who want to lose weight often exhaust themselves with long diets, which are difficult to cope with, you have to eat foods that do not cause pleasant emotions. Modern nutritionists have solved these problems by creating a system to get rid of excess fat with a fruit base.
How to lose weight on fruits
Experts recommend using fruit slimming in the warm seasons of the year, because you can eat natural, rich in vitamins and minerals, seasonal fruits. Such diets have many advantages:
- Some plant foods (nectarines, mangoes, papaya, peaches) contain a large amount of iron. This element increases the protective functions of the body, cleanses of bad cholesterol, regulates pressure.
- Dried fruits will help saturate your body with calcium, improve the condition of teeth, nails and hair..
- Citrus fruits (grapefruit, orange, lemon) are rich in ascorbic acid, which has a beneficial effect on the immune system. It is an antioxidant..
- Berries help normalize the functioning of the nervous system, which is very important when losing weight..
- Bananas, grapes, and apples can boost brain activity.
- A large amount of water, which is contained in fruit fruits, cleanses the body, which contributes to rapid weight loss.
List of Slimming Fruits
In order for a delicious weight loss system to be effective, you need to know which fruits are good to eat:
- Citrus – perfectly stimulate metabolism, have a low caloric value and glycemic index. Grapefruits are especially suitable for these parameters. Oranges help cleanse the digestive system because they contain a large amount of dietary fiber.
- Pineapples – very useful for burning fat and fighting cellulite due to the content of bromelain enzyme.
- The apples – Low-calorie fruits containing many vitamins are an integral component of many diet menus. It is better to use them baked or steamed, since fresh ones can stimulate appetite..
- Bananas many nutritionists consider unacceptable because of the high calorie content. However, only 1 yellow fruit can replace a full meal. It’s good to eat them for breakfast, because all the energy spent during the day.
- Peaches beneficial effect on digestion and intestinal motility.
As nutritionists note, periodic reference to a fruit diet has a beneficial effect on the human condition. Useful fiber is saturated, metabolism is accelerated, toxins are removed. The nutrition system is characterized by low calorie content, reduced fat content. You can decide which fruit diet is right for you, based on your preferences, or consult a doctor.
Fruit mono diet
As the name suggests, such a system of weight loss is based on the use of one type of fruit and juice. Any fruit mono-diet should last no more than 1 day, so as not to harm the body. It is characterized by harsh conditions, insufficient intake of all necessary substances. However, the reward for endurance for those who lose weight will be a reduction in weight to 3-4 kg. You can get such a result by distributing the diet for 1 fasting day for a week.
The organization of such nutrition is reduced to consuming 2 kilograms of the selected fruit per day. This amount will need to be divided into 4-5 receptions. You will need to drink an additional 1 liter of fresh per day. To date, popular one-component diets are:
Under this term, 2 options can be understood:
- Directly mixed – when a variety of fruits are used for diet.
- Complex diet – when the fruit diet is supplemented with other products.
The first option in duration can be no more than 1 week. Nutrition is based on the proper combination of different fruit species. The volume of fruits indicated in the diet plan should be divided into 4-6 receptions. An important condition is compliance with the drinking regime. It is allowed to use clean water, decoctions of herbs, juices. In total, about 2.5 liters of fluid should be drunk per day. You can alternate fruits every day, combine them in 2 types or eat assorted daily, preparing salads, stews and mashed potatoes.
A comprehensive diet is a more nutritious option. The basis is fruit, but in addition to them it is allowed to include protein or vegetable components. The process of losing extra pounds occurs gradually, so there will be no problems with the skin: stretch marks and sagging. You will not experience stress on the diet, as the nutrition plan is as varied as possible and does not cause hunger.
Fruit diet minus 10 kg per week
The recommended duration of the diet for weight loss is 7 days. If a person does not cope with such conditions, it is allowed to stretch the term to 2 weeks, while it is possible to reduce the severity, increasing the number of additional products. Fruit diet for weight loss in 7 days can be used no more than 1 time in 3 months. It is important to consider that in the event of a breakdown, you will have to start all over again. Products with this diet should be distributed over time:
- Breakfast should be made up of 1 grapefruit and a small amount of walnuts. An alternative could be a combination of 2 kiwi and 20 g crackers. You can prepare fruit salads seasoning them with low-fat classic yogurt.
- Lunch is characterized by the obligatory presence of proteins. You will need to add a cup of fruit with boiled chicken meat or a water-based omelet.
- For an afternoon snack, you are allowed to eat an apple or an orange, a little watermelon or a melon. If you do not want to eat food separately, cut fruit salad with yogurt dressing.
- The presence of a protein component in dinner will help to avoid the feeling of hunger at night. Give preference to lean fish and berry salad.
Fruit Protein Diet
If you can not withstand the harsh nutritional conditions of a single product, then a protein-fruit diet for weight loss is suitable for you. It will help you lose weight in a short time without tormenting yourself with hunger. The principle of nutrition is based on the alternation of proteins and carbohydrates contained in fruits. Specialists recommend the following products:
- The source of carbohydrates, vitamins and fiber should be fruits: apples, pears, citrus fruits, kiwi fruits, pineapples. Try to alternate them periodically to increase efficiency.
- Protein intake will be provided by saltwater fish and lean meats (chicken, turkey, beef). For a change, periodically eat seafood.
- Dairy products will be useful: brynza, Adyghe cheese, low-fat cottage cheese, classic yogurt.
- Recommended to eat boiled chicken eggs.
Fruit and vegetable diet for weight loss
According to the principles that are based on a fruit and vegetable diet, you can eat an unlimited number of allowed foods throughout the day. You can eat vegetables, fruits, berries, green shoots and dried fruits in raw, boiled or steamed form. When cooking food, do not use fats. You need to exclude bananas, grapes and potatoes. When developing a nutrition plan, rely on the following rules:
- Eat 1 fruit or vegetable in the morning and before bedtime.
- Consume no more than 300 g of food in 1 meal.
- Do not peel the fruit. Fruit peel contains a large supply of nutrients.
- Drink at least 2.5-3 liters of water, herbal tea or juice per day.
Fruit and Drinking Diet
Another way to eat tasty, but to leave excess fat, is a fruit and drink diet. The secret of the diet is the use of one or more types of fruits and juice obtained from them. The duration of the diet should be no more than 3 days. Breakfast is supposed to eat 2 any fruit, drink 1 tbsp. pure water or green tea. For lunch, you can make a fruit salad, the ingredients for which will be pieces of fruit and a few tablespoons of yogurt. Dinner made up of 2 steamed and fresh fruits.
3 days on fruit – fruit diet
Many women and men, in order to lose extra pounds, resort to starvation, not suspecting that there is a tasty and effective diet for 3 days on a fruit basis. For success, follow some guidelines:
- Breakfast of the first day consists of 1 fruit and a glass of juice. For lunch, eat fruit salad, drink 250 ml of pure water. Take the same dish as the basis of dinner, add juice.
- For the morning of the second day, prepare a plate of fruit platter and a glass of water. Make a second meal of the same liquid and vegetable salad. An evening meal is based on boiled vegetables and several fruits..
- For the final breakfast, a fruit plate and freshly squeezed juice are suitable. For lunch, eat salad, drink a glass of water. Dinner meal is light vegetable soup..
The benefits of a fruit diet
Do not admit that such an option is attractive, only people who do not like sweet fruits can. In addition to the excellent taste, nutritionists highlight several factors, what are the benefits of a fruit diet:
- Such food in modern conditions is available to the vast majority of consumers year-round. Today you can buy any fruit on store shelves.
- Fruits are recommended to be consumed fresh, so you don’t have to spend a lot of energy preparing fruit dishes.
- You will receive the necessary vitamins, minerals, fiber and carbohydrates from delicious fruits..
- The combination of different fruit species will help to easily transfer the diet, while it remains low-calorie.
- There is a normalization of metabolism and digestion.
- When losing weight on this basis, the body gets rid of free radicals, toxins, toxins and other pollution, since fruits contain antioxidants.
- If you use the right products, weight loss will occur due to burning fat, getting rid of cellulite.
- Vitamins and other beneficial substances improve the condition of nails, hair and skin.
The harm of fruit when losing weight
When your diet includes exclusively fruits for several days, you can bring the body not only benefits, but also negative effects. The harm to a fruit diet lies in several factors:
- Fat deposition occurs if you eat the wrong fruits, which are high in calories and fructose..
- If the fruit system lasts longer than 12 days, protein starvation may occur..
- If you adhere to a fruit mono diet without consuming milk and dairy products for a long time, a lack of vitamin B2 begins in the body.
The system of losing weight on sweet and tasty fruits seems to many as an ideal way to lose weight. However, for some categories of people such food is not suitable. There are several contraindications to a fruit diet:
- Gastritis or peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, accompanied by increased acidity. Fruits contain a lot of acid, which can negatively affect the condition of the mucous membranes of the digestive organs. Only a mono-diet based on soft, sweet bananas can be suitable, which helps to improve the functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- An allergy to fruits or a tendency to this ailment. During this period, the body will receive large amounts of fruit, so diathesis may occur.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding. Mom needs to eat a variety of foods so that her diet does not negatively affect the baby’s health.
- With violations of carbohydrate metabolism. The fruit base will bring a large amount of these substances to the body..
- Patients with diabetes.
- The nutrition of children and the elderly should be more balanced.
- If you do not like fruits, then do not consider such a diet for yourself. It is very important that a favorable emotional background is created during the period of weight loss. When eating foods that are unpleasant to you, stress is provoked.
Way Out Of A Fruit Diet
The way to consolidate the result of losing weight depends on the nutritional option that you have chosen. Exiting a fruit diet with the mono-diet method involves the following steps:
- Foods must be added to the diet gradually. Mushrooms, vegetables and 1 chicken egg enter in the first 3 days after the end of the diet.
- Starting from 4 days, gently, in small portions eat porridge, boiled diet meat, dairy products low in fat.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain proper metabolism..
- A week later, diversify your menu with fish, desserts made from natural ingredients, meat, dried whole grain bread.
- After 14 days, install a fractional nutrition system in small portions, increasing the calorie content of food consumed per day.
Fruit-based mixed diets require the following exit plan:
- If a fruit and protein diet was used, then start adding vegetables, liquid cereals, meat and fish, mushrooms.
- Desserts on a natural basis are allowed to be introduced into the diet 5 days after the end of the diet. At the same time, you can start eating whole grain bread, cereals with meat or fish.
- The last foods you need to supplement your diet are fried foods, salt, pastries, alcohol and sugary drinks..
- It is important to eat at least 5 times a day, drink plenty of water, do not exclude fruits, juices and fresh.