The content of the article
- What is Glauber’s salt
- Glauber’s salt for weight loss
- Pros and Cons of Glauber’s Salt
- Contraindications to the use of Glauber’s salt
- How to take Glauber’s salt
- Glauber’s salt price
Medicinal salt substance has a strong laxative effect. Outwardly, it looks like transparent crystals. The tool hides in itself not only the cleansing properties that are useful for losing weight, but also the harm if taken improperly.
What is Glauber’s salt
In nature, deposits of such a mineral as aqueous sodium sulfate are called mirabilite. The substance was first discovered by the German chemist Glauber, so the mirabilite received a second name. Glauber’s salt is sodium sulfate decahydrate, a substance that absorbs toxic lymph. The chemical formula of the drug is Na2SO4 10H2O, and its maximum solubility in water is at 32.4 ° C. In medicine, the use of glauber salt is better known because of its laxative properties necessary for effective cleaning of the human body.
Glauber’s salt for weight loss
If you lead a healthy lifestyle and perform simple procedures for 5 days, you can get rid of excess weight and cleanse the intestines of toxins, forget about constipation. Glauber’s salt for weight loss will help you, but before you start taking the solution, you need to prepare a fresh fruit: it will protect you from dehydration and help restore vitamin balance. Three types of fruit are needed: four grapefruits, three oranges and two lemons. Next, you need to grind all the ingredients and dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 1. Methods of using the substance for those who want to lose weight:
- On an empty stomach drink a solution (200 ml of water with 1 tbsp. L. Substance).
- After half an hour, take 2 sips of the fortified drink, drink it all day every 30 minutes.
- Before going to bed, make an enema (add the juice of 2 lemons in 2 liters of boiled water).
- The three steps described are performed for 3 days, and then you need to drink juice from vegetables.
- On the last day you can already eat fruits and vegetables.
Pros and Cons of Glauber’s Salt
Before applying the substance, you need to weigh all the pros and cons of glauber’s salt. Sodium sulfate has valuable properties: it cleanses the body of toxins and toxins accumulated over the years due to solubility, removes liquid, and eliminates constipation. The most important advantage of consuming salt is that it does not interfere with lipid metabolism (metabolism). The obvious disadvantages of the substance include:
- dehydration, which occurs with a powerful laxative effect;
- the appearance of nausea and vomiting;
- nutrients are excreted from the body along with “garbage”;
- the fatty layer is not eliminated (weight loss helps to get rid of excess fluid).
Contraindications to the use of Glauber’s salt
It is safe to use the substance only after reading the instructions, consulting with a doctor, laboratory examinations. Mirabilite can harm the body, aggravate the course of many diseases and contribute to the exacerbation of chronic ones. In addition to individual intolerance, there are other contraindications to the use of glauber salt:
- various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- gallbladder inflammation;
How to take Glauber’s salt
To cleanse the intestine, it is necessary to prepare a specific solution: for this, 400 ml of boiled warm water are poured, 40 g of substance are added (taking into account the solubility rate). It is necessary to mix the resulting mixture throughout the day, and take Glauber’s salt 2 hours before bedtime. Other features:
- To avoid dehydration, you can drink about 2 glasses of water.
- After the procedure, it is advisable to eat vegetables and fruits..
- You need to try to follow a diet that includes only light meals, temporarily exclude milk, eggs, meat, fish delicacies, soybeans, beans, butter.
Glauber’s salt price
Taking a tool such as mirabilite, you can forget about obstructions in the stomach for a long time. You can buy a substance for weight loss and cleansing by ordering in the online store. Prices in Moscow start at 13 rubles per 1 kg of products and vary from manufacturer to package weight. You can ask this salt in drugstores not as Glauber, but as an analogue called “sodium sulfate ten-water crystalline hydrate.” Judging by the reviews, the goods can be sold in pet stores.
|Trade Ecort||1 kg||13.5|
|Transit Chem||1 kg||17|
|Doctor WAP||packing (50 g)||98|
|Veles NPP||500 g||55|
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.