The content of the article
- What herbs reduce appetite and promote weight loss
- Herb to reduce appetite
- Collection for weight loss
- Decoction to reduce appetite
- Tea to reduce appetite
- Herbs that accelerate the metabolism in the body
The roots, leaves, flowers and fruits of plants have long been used to treat all kinds of diseases, including obesity. Some herbs are suitable for reducing appetite and losing weight, and special fees not only remove hunger, but also have a healing effect on the whole body. As a result of regular intake of herbal decoctions, immunity increases, harmful substances are removed from the blood, digestion improves.
What herbs reduce appetite and promote weight loss
Any experienced nutritionist will say that you should start the process of losing weight with a balanced diet, which implies the rejection of junk food. In addition, herbs for weight loss help burn fat faster. Almost all plants that help satisfy hunger have the property of accelerating metabolism, remove toxins and have a beneficial effect on the stomach and other organs of the digestive tract. Herbal medicine has many advantages: unlike diet pills, it is harmless and even beneficial for the body, in addition, only natural medicines can provide a lasting effect.
What grass reduces appetite and weight:
- Hawthorn, wild rose (berries). Activate the functioning of the adrenal glands, thyroid gland, stimulate metabolic processes. You can make tea or tincture from the fruit.
- Nettle. In addition to helping to reduce appetite, it nourishes the body with vitamins, valuable trace elements. The herb is effective in suppressing hunger.
- Kelp. It gives a feeling of satiety, normalizes the thyroid gland, nourishes the body with microelements. Algae can replace salt while losing weight.
- Linen. Plant seeds give a slight laxative effect, in addition, they can discourage the desire to eat, if you eat a couple of spoons of the product, previously soaked in a glass of kefir. Flax increases the protective properties of the body, improves the stomach and promotes weight loss.
- Dandelion, burdock, wheat grass. Eliminate hunger, provoke fat burning processes, differ in diuretic effect, make up for the lack of minerals.
- Alfalfa. Grass helps digestion, starts the process of lipid metabolism, improves the circulatory system.
- Fennel. It plays the role of a natural diuretic, causes a decrease in appetite and, as a result, weight loss.
Herb to reduce appetite
Many nutritionists advise patients to supplement the diet with the intake of herbal decoctions. Herbs that reduce appetite help to quickly achieve the goal and improve the body. Such folk remedies as herbal decoctions or infusions, remove excess moisture, toxins from the body, strengthen the immune system. With their help, you can easily lose weight with a few extra pounds, and with severe obesity, they will serve as an excellent additional measure for diet and physical activity. What grass fights appetite:
- corn silk;
- marshmallow root;
- lingonberry leaves.
Since these plants have a strong therapeutic effect, it is recommended that you consult a doctor before using them. What is the mechanism of action of these herbs for weight loss? Plant extracts envelop the stomach, giving a feeling of fullness. In addition, they accelerate metabolic processes, as a result of which the human digestive system begins to work faster, processing and not accumulating calories from food. Thanks to decoctions of herbs, appetite naturally decreases, so the consumed portions become smaller and the person loses weight.
Collection for weight loss
A set of herbs is more effective than taking a decoction from any one plant. There are many recipes that help you lose weight, and it’s very simple to cook. To collect herbs for weight loss have the maximum effect, it is better to use fresh raw materials, but the products purchased at the pharmacy will also be useful. Since obesity often overtakes people who are stressed and seize their problems, losing weight on herbs should include taking one or more plants:
- lemon balm or mint;
An adult can begin to gain weight due to hormonal failure, so phytohormones, which are:
- black cohosh;
In addition to the above, a mixture for weight loss should include stimulating (normalizing) metabolism components, for example:
- dog-rose fruit;
It is envisaged that there are herbs in the collections to reduce appetite and weight loss, which remove excess moisture from the body. These include:
- Birch tree;
Laxative ingredients in diet pills include:
- buckthorn bark;
Decoction to reduce appetite
The most popular for suppressing hunger are pharmacy fees, from which decoctions are prepared. At the same time, it is very easy to prepare them: a tablespoon of the powder is brewed in 0.5 boiling water, brought to a boil and insisted for half an hour. Filtered drink twice or thrice a day between meals. What herbs can I drink for weight loss? Such folk remedies are effective for reducing appetite:
- alfalfa broth;
- spirulina decoction;
- tea from angelica officinalis;
- broth with nettle and burdock;
- infusion of kelp;
- sage tea;
- corn stigma decoction.
Tea to reduce appetite
During the diet, it is most difficult to cope with appetite, so a frequent outcome of trying to start losing weight is a breakdown when a person who has been on a diet all day eats up harmful, high-calorie foods in the evening. To avoid this, you should drink tea during the day, which reduces appetite. It will serve as a natural blocker of hunger and reduce the dependence of losing weight on food. In addition to useful properties, the drink has a pleasant taste. Slimming Tea Recipes:
- Combine 20 g of St. John’s wort, the same amount of immortelle and hawthorn berries with 25 g of marigold flowers and corn stigmas. Complete the collection with a little mint. Brew a couple of spoons of the mixture in a liter thermos, pour boiling water. After half an hour you can strain and drink the finished tea.
- 20 g of elderberry flowers, 60 g of dill seeds, 15 g of calendula and linden (flowers) should be combined. The components must be mixed in powdered dry form. Pour 30 g of the finished collection with a liter of boiling water, and after half an hour or more, strain and drink before eating.
- Tea made from corn stigmas is made from 2 tbsp. l herbs drenched in a glass of boiling water. Insist it for 15 minutes under the lid, then strain it and drink a third of a glass half an hour before meals.
Herbs that accelerate the metabolism in the body
Unlike medications, folk remedies accelerate metabolic processes without harm to the body. Many plants provide many more additional beneficial properties, for example, provide parasite prophylaxis, improve skin condition, treat the digestive system, etc. Herbs to speed up metabolism:
- brown algae;