The content of the article
- How much time can I press up
- Is it possible to pump up the press for a month
- How much is it really to pump up the press
- To cubes
- To the girl
- To remove the stomach
- What exercises should be done
- How to eat
- How many times a week do I need to download the press
- Per day
- How many approaches to do on the press
The closer the beach season, the more people wonder about how much you can pump up the press, tend to quickly remove excess fat in the waist area and achieve cubes on the stomach. However, this process requires regularity and dedication, so only goal-oriented, dedicated boys and girls will succeed.
How much time can I press up
The answer to this question depends on the physiological characteristics of a person and his willpower: one will be able to pump up the press from scratch in a month, and another year will not be enough. Significant factors for achieving a flat abdomen are the type of figure and the degree of neglect of the abdominal muscles. If you have a lot of excess weight, you first need to get rid of it, and then proceed to pumping the abs muscles. How long can I press up? A significant role in this is played by the systematic nature of classes, and success can be achieved both in the gym and at home..
Is it possible to pump up the press for a month
This is a difficult but feasible task. You can pump up the press for a month if you regularly train oblique, straight, transverse, lower and upper abdominal muscles. At the same time, it is important to follow a strict diet and provide your own body with a load of cardio at least 2-3 times a week (running, jumping rope, swimming, aerobics are suitable for this). Since pumping the press is real and without exercise equipment, shells or weighting materials (weights, dumbbells, an expander), classes can be carried out at home. Basic rules to achieve a quick result:
- it is better to download the press in the morning (on an empty stomach) – at this time the fat will be burned faster;
- to pump up the muscles of the peritoneum is possible only with regular training;
- to get rid of extra centimeters at the waist, it is important to combine exercises with diet, jogging or another type of cardio;
- during the exercise, monitor your own breathing: perform twisting on the exhale and take the starting position on the inhale;
- before pumping the press, be sure to warm up by doing a short warm-up, which will contribute to the rush of blood to the muscles being trained and will make the subsequent lesson more effective;
- periodically, you should change the set of exercises to work out the muscles of the press as efficiently as possible;
- do exercises smoothly, without jerking, in a leisurely rhythm to avoid injuries.
For a month, only a thin person can easily pump up the press, since relief cubes on a slender body will be noticeable after 3-4 weeks of regular training. In obese people, the layer of fat on the abdomen will interfere with visually distinguishing the abdominal muscles, therefore, along with training to strengthen them, it is extremely important to take care of weight loss. This is facilitated by a low-carb diet, water regime, jogging in clean air.
How much is it really to pump up the press
Before answering this question, you need to understand the structure of the abdominal press. It consists of a group of muscles, among which four main ones are oblique external, oblique internal, transverse, and straight. Before you start training, you should choose a set of exercises that involve each of the listed muscles. How much does the press really cost? Since much depends on the level of preparation of a person and his physique, it is definitely impossible to answer the question. Full women / men first need to lose weight, and how long it takes is unknown.
The intensity of training, as well as their frequency, will also have a big impact on the result. Those who practice 3-4 times a week with a training duration of at least 20 minutes will be able to notice tangible results after 3-5 weeks. Since the female body is different from the male and increases the muscle volume more slowly, girls will have to download the press longer to reach the cubes..
To make the stomach more embossed, the press needs to be pumped regularly, while not quickly achieving a noticeable result. Beginners should not overdo it, immediately heavily loading the body, otherwise you can injure the muscles that are not used to such loads and provide yourself with a general malaise for a couple of days. To pump up press cubes, it’s more important to monitor not the number of repetitions, but the intensity of classes and the pace of twisting.
How to quickly pump up the press to cubes? The recommended training mode is to perform 15 repetitions of twisting in 15 seconds, then take a break for 30 seconds and repeat the exercise. Make the abdominal muscles strong and embossed only if you perform different types of movements that will provide a load on all muscle groups. How many days can I pump up the press? A man without excess weight to form cubes should perform 100 body lifts and the same number of leg lifts 2-3 times a week for a month, a woman will have to work more often and longer.
To the girl
It is more difficult for women to form cubes on their stomach than for men. This is due to the structural features of the female body: protein is absorbed more slowly, as a result of which the process of muscle growth also takes a longer time. How much to press a girl press to achieve tangible results? Even in a month, subject to certain rules, it is possible to achieve cubes on the stomach. To do this, you need:
- follow the daily routine: go to bed on time, eat at the same time and only healthy food, drink plenty of water, walk in the fresh air daily;
- play sports in the morning to “disperse” your metabolism;
- Before doing the exercises, be sure to stretch and warm the muscle tissue;
- it is desirable to combine twisting with jogging (first last, then after breathing for 5-8 minutes to do exercises for the abdomen);
- every week it is worth changing exercises, because the body quickly gets used to the loads and stops responding to them, slowing down.
To remove the stomach
Even following the training program regularly, you may not make progress. To remove the stomach, it is important to follow a number of rules:
- Low carb diet. You can lose weight only if you minimize products in the menu that contain fat and fast carbohydrates (sweets, flour, sodas, alcohol, etc.).
- Drinking mode. There will be no weight loss without water, since the liquid is directly involved in the process of splitting fats. Per day, an adult is recommended to drink at least 2 liters of clean water.
- Sleep and stress relief. The figure is highly dependent on the nervous system: the hormone cortisol, produced during stress, causes the body to stock up on fats. To remove extra centimeters at the waist, you need to get enough sleep and try to stay calm in critical situations.
What exercises should be done
Among a wide variety of twists and other exercises for the development of peritoneal muscles, experts identify several of the most effective. So, in order to pump up the press, experienced coaches are advised to include the following exercises for the cubes in their program:
- Vacuum. This method of strengthening the abdominal muscles is recognized as one of the most effective. In this case, both external and internal abdominal muscles are worked out. Stand up straight. Slowly take a deep breath, stretching your lungs, then exhale, drawing your stomach inward as much as possible. Hold your breath for a few seconds, then again inhale and exhale, pulling the stomach even further inward, trying to touch the spine. Repeat exercise 10-20 times.
- Strap. How to do the exercise? Bend the floor with your hands and toes, remove the deflection in the back, straining the whole body. Hold in this position for 40-90 seconds, while trying to breathe evenly.
- Ordinary twisting. You need to bend your knees, lying on the floor, put your hands behind your head and begin to smoothly lift the body up without jerking. The body should curl, not rise straight.
- Leg raises. Put your hands and feet on the floor. Alternately, one leg or the other should be lifted up..
- Bike. You need to sit on the floor, put your hands behind your head, and stretch your legs forward (feet should not touch the floor). Bend your legs in turn and move towards them with opposite elbows, twisting the body diagonally.
- Side twisting. Bend your knees, lie on the floor, while your arms should be stretched forward. Twist the lateral muscles of the body to touch the opposite socks of the feet with your hands.
How to eat
There are important principles for creating menus for people who want to tidy up a figure and pump up the press. The most important of them is to minimize the consumption of fats and fast carbohydrates. The fat layer, which is formed due to such food, will interfere with the training process, in addition, it does not allow the cubes to form, hiding them. Since fats are still needed by the body, they should be obtained from olive oil, seeds and sea fish. How to eat to pump up the press:
- a third of your diet should consist of proteins (fish, meat, dairy products), the rest is complex carbohydrates (cereals, vegetables);
- to pump up the cubes of the press, it is better to eat often and little by little;
- during a sports diet, it is recommended to take a vitamin complex;
- between training and during exercise it is important to drink water;
- to remove extra centimeters on the stomach and achieve cubes, completely abandon sugar and products containing it.
How many times a week do I need to download the press
The abdominal muscles are no different from others on the human body. To pump up the press, you need to not only regularly perform suitable exercises, but also follow a diet. This is important because it is physiologically determined that excess fat deposits often accumulate in the abdomen. How often do I need to download the press to see the result? A thin man, whose muscles are close to the surface of the skin, 2-3 full-time workouts per week will be enough, and 4-5 classes may be small in full. If your goal is to lose weight, then at least 5 times a week you need to download the press and run for 30 minutes.
The answer depends on the initial data of a particular person: how prepared is his body for training, are there any health problems, the percentage of excess weight. In addition, the number of repetitions depends on what goal the athlete pursues. So, if a man / woman seeks to remove excess fat in the abdomen, but does not have physical fitness, then start with 10-20 repetitions. Gradually increase the load, reaching up to 50-60 repetitions. How many times a day does a more trained person need to download the press? The total number of twists must be at least 100.
How many approaches to do on the press
Each exercise should be performed in at least 2-3 approaches, and the number of repetitions is selected by the trainee, based on his abilities. A beginner needs to do as many repetitions as he has enough strength, while overloading the body is undesirable (with uncomfortable sensations in the abdomen, the training should be completed). About 4-5 approaches can be done on the press only by experienced athletes, while the number of repetitions can vary: increase or, conversely, decrease with each approach.