The content of the article
- The benefits of apples for weight loss
- Have a low calorie content
- High in fiber
- Improve digestion
- How to lose weight with apples
- Nutrition rules
- How to eat apples for weight loss
- Apple diet
- Allowed Products
- Prohibited Products
Useful low-calorie fruits will make your waist slimmer and your body healthier. Apples provide a quick feeling of fullness. They can be baked, eat fresh, added to salads, used for desserts and main dishes. Fruits per se do not burn body fat, but as part of a balanced diet they contribute to weight loss..
The benefits of apples for weight loss
Fruits – a storehouse of useful substances that support the health of the body, prolong youth. Among them are minerals: magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron. The skin has a lot of powerful antioxidants (vitamins A and C). They protect cells from damage..
With a deficiency of nutrients, the diet will worsen health. Apples have almost all of the vitamins of group B. These are B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (PP or nicotinic acid), B5, B6, B7 (H or biotin), B9 (folic acid). They are essential for cellular metabolism..
Apples on a diet literally provide cell-level health.
Have a low calorie content
100 grams of fruit contain only 52 kilocalories. Apples are 80% water. Juicy flesh fills the stomach, satisfying hunger briefly.
Monodiet is a diet of apples for weight loss for several days. This option allows you to quickly reduce weight, but is not suitable for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, peptic ulcer disease). If health permits, you can accelerate weight loss by arranging fasting days. This is a more sparing food option compared to a long mono-diet..
High in fiber
Dietary fiber quickly saturates. The daily fiber for an adult is 30-50 grams. One medium-sized apple contains 4 grams of fiber. Half of them are pectin. Upon contact with the liquid, the fibers dissolve in the stomach and swell like jelly. A person feels full, and his intestines are gently cleansed.
The peel contains a large amount of insoluble fiber. They cleanse the intestines like a stiff brush, relieving constipation. Among the side effects of insoluble fiber are increased gas formation, accelerated bowel contraction, up to diarrhea. With impaired digestion, you can not completely build a diet on foods with a high content of coarse fiber. Roasting apples will reduce the load on the digestive tract in this case.
Soluble and insoluble fibers reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood.
This is the prevention of atherosclerosis – the causes of strokes, heart attacks. Fiber provides fruits with a low glycemic index, so people with diabetes can lose weight on apples.
Apple fruits positively affect all organs involved in the digestion of food. They accelerate the production of gastric juice. Fruits increase the production of bile, which in the small intestine breaks down food into trace elements. Eat fruit a few hours after a hearty meal – this will facilitate its digestion. Apples cleanse the intestines, maintain beneficial microflora.
How to lose weight with apples
In order for the fruit diet to be effective, you should abandon unhealthy foods: fast food, baked goods, fatty and refined foods, sugar. Eat fruit, puree or freshly squeezed juice before meals. So you fill the stomach, eat less, and the total calorie content of one meal will decrease.
After eating, apples eat after 1.5-2 hours to avoid fermentation.
For weight loss, choose sour or sweet and sour fruits. Sweet varieties have more kilocalories. Drink at least 2 liters of pure natural water. It is necessary for dissolving fiber, fills the stomach, relieves hunger attacks, removes toxins from the body.
The fruits of the apple tree are saturated for a short time, and then increase the appetite, so you need to eat often, but in small portions. The last meal should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
How to eat apples for weight loss
With peel. By cleansing it, you get rid of insoluble fiber, many vitamins, minerals.
- Sugarless. After a while after switching to proper nutrition, the taste buds are cleansed and you begin to feel the sweetness of the fruit..
- With butter or sour cream. Some vitamins are better absorbed in the presence of fats. Add half a teaspoon of healthy unrefined oil (linseed, olive) or sour cream to the grated apple.
- Baked. This is an option for people suffering from bowel problems..
Nutritionists (specialists who study the effect of food on the human body) have discovered an amazing fact. Pectin is able to reduce the calorie content of other products..
An apple diet of about 100 kilocalories reduces the energy value of other foods eaten per day.
3 rules of mono-diet on apples:
Must be short term. Otherwise, the body will not receive the necessary substances, health will deteriorate. Ideal – two to three days off week.
- Only suitable for people with perfect health. With any violations in the functioning of the digestive system, fruits can only be an addition to diet.
- Only suitable for people who tolerate food restrictions well.. Otherwise, the lost kilograms will quickly return after returning to your usual diet.
The diet is better, the closer it is to a varied, nutritious diet. So you will avoid psychological stress due to restrictions and maintain health.
The diet includes 5-6 fruits daily. Apples are a great diet product, but increase appetite..
Proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates in a diverse diet will satisfy your hunger, but weight will decrease due to reduced calories.
Menu for 5 days:
Apple day – fruits can be eaten in unlimited quantities. From drinks you can drink only water and tea without sugar.
- Breakfast – 1 apple, 1 cup fat-free kefir. Dinner – salad with carrots, apples, herbs and olive oil. Dinner – 2 apples.
- Breakfast – 1 apple, a slice of whole grain bread, fried eggs. Dinner – 2 apples, salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and olive oil. Snack – 1 cup low-fat yogurt. Dinner – 2 apples, lentil soup, turkey, broccoli and carrot bacon salad
- Breakfast – 1 cup apple-cabbage smoothie. Dinner – 2 apples, grilled vegetables. Snack – 1 orange (in winter) or a little watermelon (in summer), a glass of green tea. Dinner – 2 apples, vegetable salad, freshly squeezed juice from celery and beets.
- Breakfast – 2 apples, 1 boiled egg, 1 cup pumpkin juice. Dinner – 1 apple, grilled vegetables, soup with millet and green onions. Snack – 2 almonds, 1 peach. Dinner – 2 apples, oven-baked fish with beans and asparagus.
Vegetables and fruits can be combined, replaced with others depending on the season and personal taste. Serving should not be more than 200-250 g. Hungry, drink water or eat any fruit.
When losing weight, vegetables and fruits with a low sugar content are useful. Peaches, grapes contribute to obesity. They are permissible only with careful control of the quantity. Green vegetables, herbs (spinach, parsley, arugula) are a source of nutrients that can be added to smoothies. From oils use olive.
Prefer low-fat dairy products. With a strong feeling of hunger, allow yourself a glass of kefir. Drink it in as small sips as possible as long as possible.
It’s a secret not to overeat at night, when it’s most difficult to struggle with appetite.
Dietary nutrition can be diversified:
fish (cod, hake, pollock, carp);
- poultry (skinless chicken, turkey);
- chicken, quail eggs;
- whole grains (bread, pasta from durum wheat);
sugar and sweets;
- fatty meat and fish;
- bakery products;
- carbonated drinks, store juices;
- fried and fatty dishes, lard, butter, coconut oil;
- mayonnaise and sauces from it;
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.