The content of the article
- What is a diet?
- How to make yourself go on a diet
- Moral training
- Physical training
- Slimming Motivators
- How to go on a diet to lose weight
- How to start a diet
- How to choose a diet for weight loss
- When to go on a diet
- How to follow a diet to lose weight
- Proper nutrition on a diet
- Physical exercise
The question of how to go on a diet, lose weight, develop willpower and motivation, excites many. This will require knowledge of the basic laws of menu preparation, sports and proper physical activity. At first, problems may arise, but if you go on a diet that takes into account all the features, you can lose weight without harming your health and get a beautiful figure.
What is a diet?
It is worth remembering that the process of losing weight does not necessarily include starvation. You should not exhaust yourself and eat food only once a day, because this will not give a positive result. Compliance with the diet includes: maintaining an active lifestyle, accurate calorie calculation, providing the body with all important vitamins, nutrients, as well as a positive psychological attitude.
How to make yourself go on a diet
The right attitude will help to avoid the temptation to eat a prohibited product. In order not to break loose, you need effective motivation for a diet:
- Set a goal and set a reward. When a person knows that something pleasant awaits him at the end of the journey, it is easier for him to pass the ordeal. The main thing is not to gain kilograms again after losing weight. Let it be a prize not related to food.
- Show willpower.
- Constantly maintain the result.
- Go on a diet with someone (girlfriend, mom, husband).
- Avoid food temptations.
- Praise yourself for every passing day.
- Suppress emerging anger.
Aborting the process means gaining the lost pounds again. Sometimes weight returns along with depression, so it is very important to go through the process to the end without failures. How to tune in to a diet psychologically:
- Write your goal on paper.
- Come up with motivation.
- Look for clothes 1-2 sizes smaller in the store.
- Do not go on hunger strike.
- Take an interest in stories of people who have lost weight..
- Do not get hung up on the result.
- Do not reproach yourself for losing weight more slowly than you would like.
An important point is both the psychological attitude and physical preparation for the diet. Reducing portions of food will cause discomfort in the stomach, which managed to stretch out. To facilitate the process of losing weight, you should perform the following steps:
- Drink up to 2.5 liters of mineral water daily.
- Gradually reduce portions so that the body has time to get used to.
- Replace harmful foods with healthy ones.
- Do not skip breakfast.
- Eat More Vitamin-Rich Vegetables.
- Eat while sitting, at a slow pace.
How to go on a diet? Effective psychological tools will help you decide on a multi-day trial. Diet Motivators:
- You need to decide why losing weight is important. Everyone has their own reason..
- Choose your pace of weight loss.
- Be patient.
- Exercise the body.
- Find support in the face of loved ones.
How to go on a diet to lose weight
Proper nutrition and sport will help get rid of extra pounds. No need to go on a hunger strike: you need to exclude harmful foods, sweets, fried foods and love healthy foods. It is necessary to reduce the amount of carbohydrates and fats in the diet, and also count the number of calories in each product. Dieters often have brutal appetite. It’s better not to overeat, but to have a bite of lettuce, cottage cheese or boiled egg.
How to start a diet
Ideally, you need to gradually wean yourself from foods high in calories, carbohydrates, fats, replacing them with more wholesome foods with low energy value. It is worth deciding where to start the diet in order to eliminate possible stress for the body. Below are the main steps:
- Choose the right diet.
- Smoothly change the menu? it may take several days.
- Go on a diet now, not Monday.
- Take into account the individual characteristics of the body.
- Get rid of eating habits in front of a computer or TV.
- To do physical exercises.
How to choose a diet for weight loss
Finding an effective way to lose weight is not easy. Going on a hunger strike is not an option, so it’s better to balance your diet. To choose the right diet, consider the following factors:
- previous experience;
- taste preferences;
- financial opportunities;
- health status;
- the duration of the diet and its effectiveness;
- the presence of allergy-causing products.
When to go on a diet
Starting to lose weight on Monday is an excellent plan, according to British scientists, but it is not suitable for everyone. The best time for a diet is a weekend, when a person is in a relaxed psychological state and can control nutrition. The most unsuccessful period for losing weight are the holidays and those days that follow them. The stomach has time to stretch, so the diet causes additional stress. In order not to break loose on the third day of the diet, it is worth waiting until the body gets used to weekdays.
How to follow a diet to lose weight
Exercise is a sure way to lose weight. However, in order to achieve good results, the body needs nutrients, which are a source of energy. What diet foods should be consumed during weight loss:
- Fiber Just 20 grams per day helps get rid of hunger and reduce the risk of obesity..
- Protein-rich foods. They are especially good for breakfast..
- Monounsaturated fatty acids that strengthen the heart and serve as a source of energy.
- Water helps the body burn calories faster.
You also need to eat more food saturated with calcium and vitamin D – these substances play an important role in the process of controlling weight. Valuable vitamin prevents heart disease, memory loss and chronic pain, it is indispensable when performing a sports load. Its deficiency inhibits the action of the hormone leptin, which sends signals to the brain that a person is full.
Daily Vitamin D Dose:
- from 19 to 49 years old? 200 mcg;
- 50-70 years old? 400 mcg;
- 71+? 600 mcg.
Proper nutrition on a diet
Properly thought out menu directly affects weight loss. Separate nutrition helps lose weight and improve health. It remains to determine what is during the diet:
- whole grain cereals;
- fresh fruits, vegetables rich in fiber;
- light soups;
- fish, poultry steamed;
- cottage cheese, milk;
- low fat yogurt;
- drink green tea.
In order to lose weight, you need to exclude, well, as a last resort, minimize the consumption of foods and dishes from the following list:
- fried food;
- White bread;
- carbonated drinks;
- alcohol (except dry wine);
Fatigue, low activity, poor concentration are the main problems of people who are on a strict diet. Exercising in full force will not work here, even with the right motivation. You can train at home, in a standing position, or sit on the floor. The most effective exercise for dieters:
- Warm up. You can perform the simplest actions: sit down, stand up, lean in both directions, do muscle massage, etc..
- Interval Training Exercise alternates with short rest periods. The procedure is as follows: 60 seconds of increased load are replaced by 30 seconds of rest and vice versa.
- Run. Helps to lose weight in the buttocks, thighs, waist, strengthen the heart muscle and improve well-being.
- Stretching. Muscles need it to maintain their elasticity. You can try to sit on the twine (at least conditionally). The effect will be noticeable in a week: the skin will become elastic and noticeably tighten.
- Yoga. A great way to recharge your batteries and lose weight..
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.