The content of the article
Women with fatty deposits in the armpits and full arms experience not only physical discomfort, but psychological. This problem is especially worrying in the summer when you want to wear an open outfit. However, you can cope with trouble with the help of special exercises and diets. How to remove fat from armpits, how to put full arms in order and make a beautiful posture by performing special movements? Read Fitness Instructor Tips.
Underarm fat will spoil the most sophisticated outfit, because it is clearly visible in a dress or sleeveless blouse. There is only one way out – to begin to deal with the problem. The trouble is that fat from the most prominent parts of the body is especially reluctant to leave. To make the problem area attractive will require maximum effort. How to remove fat from armpits? It is best to give preference to those exercises that will help to fix all parts of the hands, and this is aerobics, weight training, swimming, cycling.
How to remove fat from the arms and armpits and not return to their previous state? To do this, you need to know the causes and source of the appearance of excess fat and exclude them from your life. There is an opinion that the fat in the armpits appears when a person begins to gain weight. However, this is not entirely true, because more often excess body fat can be seen on the buttocks, chest or sides, while the area of the hands has less.
The armpit area is associated with thoracic triceps. When his muscles are weakened, fat folds begin to form on his hands. Often a problem arises due to a violation of posture or due to a genetic predisposition. Improper diet can be a direct way to general obesity and to some extent provoke a problem in the armpit area.
Underarm Slimming Exercises
As mentioned above, fat folds on the arms and armpits can appear due to weakened triceps, they are located on the arm below the elbow and partially pass into the armpit zone. We practically do not use them in everyday life, and only the desire to look good makes women solve this problem. There are complexes of exercises that make it possible to work out a problem area of the body well.
Aerobics and fitness, designed for weight loss, can to some extent improve the situation, but they will not completely solve the problem. We will need such exercises for the armpits, which will work out specifically the problem area and lead to an early result. There are such exercises, and you can perform them at home at any level of physical fitness. Here are the most effective ones:
- To strengthen the spinal muscles and triceps, it is recommended to do push-ups every day. To do this, you need to rely on palms placed closer to each other than your shoulders and push up as close to the floor as possible 30 times in three sets.
- How to lose weight in the armpits? Use the ball for this purpose. The exercise is performed while standing, with hands raised above the head. The ball must be squeezed, straining the muscles of the chest and legs for half a minute. Then repeat the exercise, only the hands with the ball should already be extended in front parallel to the floor, and then with the ball lowering to the level of the hips. These three exercises are performed in five repetitions..
- Hands with a towel clamped in them 40-60 cm wide, stretch forward, and stretch the towel with force. The shoulders should be motionless. You can diversify the exercise by changing the position of the hands (lift up, just behind the head). All you need to do four approaches.
- Minute bar in the palm of your hand and toes. Be sure to tighten your abs, tighten your stomach.
This sport works on the muscles of the thoracic spine and arms. For the existing problem, the crawl technique is especially relevant. In addition, swimming does not load the spine and gives a general healing effect, only it is necessary to visit the pool up to five times a week and engage with maximum load. In winter, skiing is effective. When working with ski poles, there is a deep study of almost all the muscles of the arms and chest.
How to remove fat from hands and armpits using a simulator? The main condition is to burn more calories than you consume, so you should not run to the refrigerator immediately after class. In addition, in order to achieve the desired result, you will have to train on an ellipsoid every day, and you need to do this intensively, until sweat appears. A twenty minute sluggish workout will not produce the desired results..
A few tips from fitness instructors:
- It should be done up to five times a week for at least half an hour.
- Start training from the first level, with constant loads. Over time, add a “slide” level.
- During training, you need to keep your posture, do not overload your arms, back, neck.
- Abdominal muscles need to be strained.
- Observe the pulse, for this there are sensors in the handles of the simulator. At high rates, not fat but muscle mass will be burned..
- For more active weight loss it is necessary to increase the cadence.
- Adjust your diet; consume no more than 2000 calories per day.
Any workout should begin with a warm-up. Perform bends, squats, jump on a jump rope. Such a warm-up will improve blood circulation, warm the muscles of the body, and prepare the body for power loads. A set of exercises is made according to your own preferences, but it is best to combine daily aerobics with strength exercises or alternate them:
- Effectively exercise with elastic tape, it is aimed specifically at the study of triceps. Starting position: stand in the middle of the tape with slightly extended feet. Pick up the ends of the tape, crouch a little and put your hands behind your head. To bend and unbend elbows, as much as possible pulling a tape.
- Exercise with a circle for Pilates (a device in the form of a rubber ring with handles). To stand feet shoulder-width apart, to compress the ring with your hands until they acquire an oval shape, then an ellipse. Squeezing the ring you need to linger for 5 seconds. Need to perform 20 compressions. Then the exercise is done above the head, which will allow you to work with different muscle groups..
Hands are not placed shoulder width apart, as is tradition, but close to each other. This will allow the woman to work out the triceps muscles of the shoulders and chest muscles well. For beginners, the exercise may seem difficult, so the first time it will have to be carried out, resting on the knees, and not on the toes of the legs. It is recommended to do three sets of 15 push-ups every day.
To work out the muscles of the shoulder girdle and triceps, dumbbells will be required. Fitness instructors recommend that beginners start with a weight of 0.5 kg. If there are no dumbbells, then use water bottles. Standing on slightly bent legs, hands with dumbbells must be spread apart to the side up, until they are in line with the shoulders. 3 sets of 8 reps are recommended. On the eighth rise, hold your hands up for eight seconds.