The content of the article
- What is a weight loss plan?
- How to lose weight
- Where to start losing weight
- Make a weight loss plan
- In the gym
- At home
- Diet plan for weight loss
- Weight Loss Workout Plan
- For girls
- For men
- Monthly Weight Loss Plan
- Weekly Weight Loss Plan
- 10 kg slimming plan
It is easy to eat a dozen extra pounds in a short time, pretty spoiling the figure, but it can be very difficult to say goodbye to such a burdensome and annoying consequence of loss of appetite control. How to start losing weight without harm to health? Nutritionists say: in order to lose weight efficiently and irrevocably, you need to properly organize your nutrition and training – draw up an individual weight loss plan, clearly and steadily follow each step, which includes a weight loss program thought out independently or with the help of specialists.
What is a weight loss plan?
It is not difficult to determine the meaning of this concept simply by the meaning of the words. The plan is a step-by-step instruction for action to achieve the most satisfactory result. In order to reduce body weight and figure correction, such a plan is a kind of training and nutrition program that provides a detailed schedule of what to consume for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner on a certain day, when and how much time to spend on sports. Slimming program combines food diary and exercise schedule.
How to lose weight
Fighting excess fat is not equally easy for everyone – the stumbling block is often the individual characteristics of each organism. A certain diet can help one person lose weight, but for another, it will slow down metabolism even more, exacerbating problems, rather than helping to solve them..
Therefore, advice on how to lose weight should be given by an experienced nutritionist, based on the studied causes of obesity and the health status of losing weight. If it is not possible to contact a specialist in person, you can contact a free nutritionist on the Internet. Unlike in-person consultation, it does not take much time.
Where to start losing weight
The first step on the way to a slim body should be motivation, because if there is no clear indication of the goal, the fight against obesity can become painful and unproductive. What everyone needs to start losing weight with is a clear example of the personal ideal of a figure that is constantly in front of our eyes. Weight loss begins only if you reduce the calorie content of your usual diet and add active movement to your life. Therefore, starting to lose weight, you need to fundamentally change your views on food and choose the optimal type of physical activity.
Make a weight loss plan
An individual weight loss schedule always includes planning a low-calorie menu and a gym routine. Before you make a plan for losing weight, you need to determine its main characteristics. Depending on the factors determining the weight loss process, the weight loss program may be different:
- strict or gentle depending on the state of health and level of physical fitness;
- short or long depending on goals and initial weight;
- in a specialized institution or at home, depending on the capabilities and availability of free time;
- for women or men, based on the physiological characteristics of the body.
All of the above factors determine the period for which you need to plan an individual program. It can be a week, 15 days, a month or several months.
In the gym
Many people losing weight for weight loss choose classes in a sports center or fitness club, because with the help of different simulators you can not only burn fat well, but also successfully adjust your figure. The weight loss plan in the gym should include the following items:
- Occupation frequency.
- Training intensity.
- Duration of each workout.
- Exercises on the main muscle groups with the number of approaches.
- A detailed menu for days with and without training, based on the amount of calories consumed and spent daily.
Work on body weight correction at home should comply with the same principles as in the simulator. Before starting the weight loss path, you need to clearly and competently develop your weight loss plan at home, where the calorie content of the diet, diet and exercise routine must be detailed. If you are going to connect special dietary supplements or other nutritional supplements for weight correction, their intake should also be prescribed in the plan.
Diet plan for weight loss
A rational, healthy, balanced diet is the key to a successful, effective result in the struggle for a beautiful slim figure. A diet plan for weight loss can be included in a comprehensive weight loss program along with a training plan or drawn up separately. In any case, he must meet the basic principles of proper nutrition:
- Consume proteins, fats, carbohydrates in the right ratio daily.
- Start eating by the clock – regularly and fractionally.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- To lean on plant foods – vegetables and fruits, not excluding lean meat, cereals, dairy products.
- High-calorie foods to exclude from the diet. If this is difficult to do, then at least try to use it in the morning, but not in the evening.
Weight Loss Workout Plan
No diet can be effective if you do not improve your physical fitness in parallel. It is not necessary to exhaust the body for hours on simulators; you can safely do it at home when a little free time appears. The main thing is a competently designed training program for weight loss. It will depend on age, state of health, level of physical fitness, life schedule, problem areas of the figure and other determining factors.
For women’s training, aerobic (cardio) exercises are optimal in order to reduce weight, but you should not forget about strength and approaches for the press either – you need to make a comprehensive training plan for weight loss for girls, including exercises for working out different muscle groups. If you don’t have time for active classes, you can just run in the park in the morning, swim in the pool in the evening or get to work on foot. However, it is better to draw up an individual training plan and regularly carry it out. For example, this:
- Aerobic exercises (running, walking, jumping, cycling) – 3 sets of 10 minutes.
- Strength exercises (squats, bench presses, push-ups) – 3 sets of 5 minutes.
- Exercises for the press (twisting, lifting the body, legs, pelvis) – 3 sets of 5 minutes.
Men’s activities should be richer, tougher, more active than women. A training plan for weight loss for men should be built on the basis of strength exercises – they will help not only to remove excess fat, but also to form beautiful relief muscles. When building your own individual program, you can build on the following sample training plan:
- Warm up – 7 minutes.
- Twisting of any kind – 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Squats with weights – 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Push-ups (any) – 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Lunges with weights – 2 sets of 10 repetitions per knee.
- Bench Press – 2 sets of 10 reps.
- Cardio exercises (running, jumping, classes on cardiovascular machines) – 5-10 minutes.
- Hitch – 3 minutes.
Monthly Weight Loss Plan
Most people who declared war on excess weight want to lose weight quickly, so they resort to low-calorie diets, but they understand their mistake only when, after deviating from strict restrictions, the lost kilos return with a plus. Multiple recommendations of nutritionists say that losing weight is better slowly, but steadily. The optimal time for rebuilding the body to a new lifestyle will be a month, so the most appropriate for beginners losing weight from scratch would be a weight loss program for a month at home. A 30-day weight loss program should consist of:
- A detailed or approximate daily dietary menu.
- Individual training plan.
Weekly Weight Loss Plan
If you need to lose weight quickly, and the boomerang consequences of such weight loss are not scary for you, then you should resort to one of the options for a ten-day low-calorie diet and start moving more. However, it will be right to build a weight loss plan for a week by switching to proper nutrition and connecting active workouts. It might look like this:
- The alternation of plant and protein days in the diet.
- Regular drinking of pure water in a volume of 25-30 ml per kilogram of weight.
- The first, third, fifth, seventh days – training in a simulator.
- Second, fourth, sixth, eighth days – aerobics.
- Ninth day – a comprehensive training, including cardio and weight training.
- Tenth day – therapeutic fasting on water without physical activity.
10 kg slimming plan
Creating a 10 kg weight loss program will be determined by the time period during which you are going to lose weight. If you are counting on a month, you can start losing weight according to the monthly plan above, if you need to significantly build 10 kg in 2 weeks, then the regime will be tougher. For example, this:
- Limiting the daily diet to 1500-1800 kcal.
- Intensive comprehensive daily workouts in the gym or at home.
- In the morning – breathing exercises, in the evening – jogging.
- Taking special supplements for active fat burning.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.