The content of the article
- When laser tattoo removal is indicated
- How does tattoo removal work?
- How does a laser remove a tattoo?
- How much does laser tattooing cost?
- Does laser tattoo removal have contraindications
Many people do not think that if a tattoo gets tired, then it will be very difficult to reduce it. Even with the current level of technology, removing tattoo from some parts of the body is a labor-intensive process. To date, several types of drawing patterns on the body are offered, but laser beam polishing is considered the most effective..
When laser tattoo removal is indicated
Laser tattoo removal is used for various reasons. The most important thing is that a drawing no longer suits a person. He becomes unsure of himself, trying to hide him under his clothes. In young years, many people want eccentric tattoos to attract attention, but in adulthood, jewelry loses its relevance. In addition, the skin ages and sags over the years, so the tattoo can change beyond recognition, and will look like a blue ugly spot.
The fastest way to laser tattoo removal is for people with fair skin. Drawings on the chest, arms, legs and buttocks are easier to clean than on other parts of the body. In places of small accumulation of subcutaneous fat, images are very difficult to display, but if they were applied many years ago, laser tattoo removal will be faster. The fact is that modern masters use more stable ink, and the size of the tattoo has increased significantly.
How does tattoo removal work?
How does the drawing process go? Laser removal is the direction of the light flux to a specific color. As a result of this effect, colored areas are divided into fragments. The number of repeated exposures depends on how deep the ink penetrated under the skin and how good they were. This will finally remove the stained area from the surface of the epidermis.
The procedure for laser tattoo removal begins with a test to determine the type of laser and the sensitivity of the skin to its effects. The duration of the session depends on the area of the image. At the request of the client, local anesthesia can be used. It is not very painful to remove a tattoo with a beam, because it acts only on the paint, destroying it, and microparticles are excreted from the body naturally through the lymphatic system. To get rid of a deep and large image, you may need up to 10 sessions, which are held with an interval of a month.
How does a laser remove a tattoo?
Masters choose a laser to remove the tattoo, depending on the complexity of the painted area. For multi-color images, several output methods can be used. It is easier to bring out a plain black tattoo – this may take one procedure. Some images have been displayed for more than a year. Laser tattoo removal is done in several ways:
- Reduction of images by a ruby laser. It works on the principle of selective photocavitation. Quickly displays paints in black, green, blue. Not able to act on tattoos whose pigment is deep in the dermis.
- Getting rid of the picture with an alexandrite laser. Perfectly removes shallow images of dark color. Does not remove orange and red paint.
- Tattoo removal with a neodymium laser. It is based on laser photocavitation. It acts on the dermis by waves of different lengths, therefore it displays deep and colorful areas. This is the most expensive method..
- Flattening the picture on the body with an erbium laser or CO2. The effect of laser vaporization is applied. Quickly removes tattoos made on the surface of the skin, but scars may remain.
How much does laser tattooing cost?
To get rid of the pattern on the body with the help of a beam will be expensive. Laser tattoo removal in modern clinics on average costs 300-400 rubles. Price is measured in square centimeters. If you need to display images of several tones, then different devices will be used, and the cost of the service may increase. For large colored skin areas, many salons make price discounts: the larger the picture, the cheaper the price per 1 sq. cm.
Does laser tattoo removal have contraindications
People who think about how to get a laser tattoo should know about the possible consequences of the procedure. The most common side effect after laser correction is skin pigmentation. Often, after a session in humans, herpes, rashes, sneezing and vomiting are activated. As for contraindications, it is impossible to reduce tattoos in this way to people with the following indications:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of pacemakers or prostheses;
- skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis);
- infectious diseases;
- hypertension, ischemia, arrhythmia;
- fresh tan.