The content of the article
- Nutritionist Tips – How to Lose Weight After 50 Years
- How to lose weight after 50 years for a woman
- Proper nutrition
- Physical activity and physical activity
- How to lose weight with menopause folk remedies
- Diet for a woman after 50 years
- Lose Weight After 50 Years – Daily Menu
- Weight Loss with Margarita Koroleva
- What to drink with menopause, so as not to get fat
- Lose weight after 50 – real tips for men
With age, the rate of metabolic processes slows down, so even the usual diet can provoke the deposition of extra pounds. Losing weight after 50 – real nutritional advice will help you in this, you can comprehensively: go on a special diet, go in for sports, regularly make healthy walks in the air for the body. To lose weight in adulthood, do not resort to strict diets. The most optimal and safest option for health is minus 4-5 kilos per month.
Nutritionist Tips – How to Lose Weight After 50 Years
To preserve harmony, regardless of age and gender, everyone wants. However, having crossed the threshold of fifty years, proven diets are no longer so quickly helping. In a person after 50, the mass of adipose tissue grows, and muscle mass decreases. Life becomes habitual and stable, energy costs are reduced. The basic rules for weight loss of this age are that you don’t have to resort to strict diets and widely advertised medicines. The safest weight loss is getting rid of 4 kilograms per month through a harmonious combination of nutrition and physical activity.
How to lose weight after 50 years for a woman
For the fair sex, the problem of weight is more relevant. The accumulation of fat over time leads to the development of many diseases: blood vessels, heart, diabetes and others. The woman has shortness of breath, pressure jumps, joints suffer from excessive load on the legs. The main task of a woman to maintain health is weight loss after 50 years, in order to prevent a large number of subcutaneous fat deposits. The most reasonable for losing weight is to abandon fashionable diets and follow the real advice of nutritionists:
- adjust the diet;
- reduce weight slowly;
- connect fitness;
- walk more often in the fresh air;
- go swimming;
- be careful with fasting days.
Express diets are contraindicated for all women over the age of 50. A sharp limitation of calorie content is always aimed at rapid weight loss, but, getting rid of hated fat, the woman runs the risk of acquiring a bunch of new problems in the form of unaesthetic folds and saggy skin in the most inappropriate places. A balanced diet of a woman after 50 years should include a set of compounds important for the body:
- micro and macro elements;
- dietary fiber;
- essential amino acids and other valuable substances.
How to lose weight in 50 years? To increase muscle tone, lose kilograms and strengthen the body as a whole, it is advisable to perform several simple exercises daily before breakfast. Gymnastics for women after 50 years passes no more than 20 minutes. All exercises must be done very delicately, because the body is still relaxed in the morning, so it is very easy to damage muscles. Exemplary gymnastic movements:
- Put your hands on your waist in a standing position, tilt your head in different directions. The number of repetitions – 5 in each direction.
- Raise your legs in turn from a standing position, trying to reach your opposite arms. Repeat for both hands – 5 times.
- Sit on the mat. Place your legs straight, keep your back straight. Try to reach your socks with your fingers. Repeat 5 times.
- In the supine position, bend the right leg, keep the left leg straight. Try to reach your chest with your knee as you exhale. When you inhale, bring your foot back. For each leg, do 5 repetitions.
Physical activity and physical activity
A sedentary lifestyle leads to many diseases – everyone knows this. Scientists have proved that a person with a sedentary lifestyle by the age of 90 loses up to 70% of his capacity for work, but with regular physical activity – no more than 30%. Moderate physical activity after 50 years improves the functioning of blood vessels, lungs, heart, normalize hormonal levels, restore youth. During motor activity in humans, mitochondria are activated – the energy stations of cells. They are updated in the muscles and brain cells, which avoids real age-related diseases..
How to lose weight with menopause folk remedies
At menopause, a woman’s body changes, so after 50 years, ladies often gain weight. Refusing alcohol, fast food, canned and pickled products, sweet confectionery, industrial sauces will help you lose weight with menopause. Folk tips will help you lose weight faster:
- A drink with ginger. The product has fat-burning properties and is able to cleanse the body. To make a drink, you need to chop a small piece of ginger root, add a pinch of cinnamon, a little lemon and 1 tsp. honey. Drinking ginger tea is allowed every day 3-4 hours before bedtime..
- Herbal infusion. Combine dried linden flowers, milk thistle, cherry leaves and hypericum in equal proportions. Pour boiling water over the mixture, let it brew for half an hour, then drink after each meal after 30 minutes.
- Freshly squeezed juices. You can use fresh in diluted or concentrated form. In order to lose weight faster, use celery, apples, carrots, pineapples.
Diet for a woman after 50 years
The main feature of losing weight during menopause is compliance with the drinking regime. A woman should drink at least 2 liters of melt, well, spring, or purified still water daily. Also, a diet after 50 years should include a harmonious balance of fats, proteins, carbohydrates. Completely protein or carbohydrate diets at this age are contraindicated, since the lack of fat deprives the body of the necessary fat-soluble vitamins. To lose weight, you need to listen to the advice of nutritionists when compiling a menu:
- Fractional diet. You need to eat up to 6 times a day in small portions, because in this case additional energy is expended for digesting food.
- Do not drink food. Immediately after a meal, drinking is not recommended. It is advisable to drink water, green tea and other drinks at least 15 minutes after eating.
- Plant food is the basis of the diet. Vegetables, herbs, fruits, berries should be present on the menu daily. Ideally, in a woman after 50, plant food occupies up to 60% of the total diet.
Lose Weight After 50 Years – Daily Menu
Observing the diet, ladies must have snacks between meals. Sour-milk products, honey, nuts, dried fruits or fresh fruits are ideal for this purpose. The weekly menu should also include various dietary supplements if the food does not contain enough minerals or vitamins (fish oil, vitamin E, C, brewer’s yeast, and others). Sample menu for one day:
- breakfast: omelet with 2 chicken eggs and milk, herbal tea, a piece of dark chocolate;
- snack: yogurt, apple;
- lunch: vegetable soup, a slice of whole grain bread with cream cheese, avocado;
- snack: cottage cheese with berries;
- dinner: boiled lean meat (chicken, beef), vegetable salad;
- before going to bed: a glass of kefir with a spoon of honey.
Weight Loss with Margarita Koroleva
The secret of a slender body after 50 is the principle of separate nutrition, according to the well-known Russian nutritionist Margarita Koroleva. Her 9-day weight loss system is based on the principle – eat less, move more. A star nutritionist gives real tips on how to lose weight after 50 years:
- in the first three days of the 9-day diet, eat only rice;
- the second three days – fish and chicken;
- the following days – vegetables;
- once a week should be unloaded on kefir;
- allowed to eat unsweetened fruits during the day;
- can not eat after 19 hours;
- a portion of a woman should not exceed 250 grams, men – 400 g;
- completely exclude alcohol, sauces, flour, sugar from the menu.
What to drink with menopause, so as not to get fat
Fear of overweight makes women over 50 who want to quickly lose weight, prescribe drugs for themselves to reduce body weight. This is often of dubious quality pills, which the Asian market offers in a wide range. As a result, the weight does not decrease, but only begins to grow, bringing with it additional health problems. Before using any drugs for weight loss with menopause, you need to consult a doctor. The real advice of doctors is natural herbal remedies that will help remove extra kilos:
Lose weight after 50 – real tips for men
By age 50, men are also prone to gain extra pounds. This creates not so much an aesthetic problem as it affects health. How to lose weight to a man after 50 – real recommendations from specialists:
- eat properly;
- perform gentle gymnastic exercises: lunges, squats, swings;
- jogging, swimming or walking from 20 minutes a day;
- reduce alcohol consumption;
- sleep at least 8 hours a day;
- rest actively;
- regulate emotional state.