The content of the article
- Description of the classic low-calorie diet
- What can and cannot be eaten on this diet?
- Allowed products and method of their preparation
- Sample menu for the week
- Diet recipes
- How to get out of a diet?
- Is a low-calorie diet harmful for pregnant women??
- Low-calorie diet options and calorie table
- Post-Weight Loss Reviews
Dreaming of a slim and beautiful figure, many people subject their body and body to various tortures in the form of starvation, diets, physical exercises. But sometimes it’s so hard to find a method that would really be effective and not harm your health. This issue has already been resolved. there is a low-calorie diet. The main advantage of such a power system is to achieve excellent results. It is actively used by people with diabetes or obesity..
Description of the classic low-calorie diet
The essence of a low-calorie (anti-aging) diet is to lower calorie intake by limiting simple carbohydrates and fats. Due to the fact that a certain metabolism of incoming substances must be observed in the body, an increase in the amount of protein food occurs. The classic low-calorie diet has several important rules, when observed, weight is reduced, and overall health is improved:
- The number of calories received with food should not exceed 1500 kcal per day.
- The amount of fat in the diet should not exceed 80 g per day.
- On the day, the norm of carbohydrates (complex) is 100 g, simple ones should be completely excluded.
- About 2 liters of ordinary water should be drunk per day.
- Following a low-calorie diet, you should eat unsweetened dried fruit compotes, unsweetened tea.
What can and cannot be eaten on this diet?
Nutrition with a low-calorie diet is monotonous, includes the use of boiled meat and steamed vegetables. The fat content in the daily diet should not be more than 3-4 grams. For a tough low-calorie diet, the use of nutritious mixtures is mandatory, thanks to which it is possible to eliminate a strong feeling of hunger. Observing the norms of such nutrition, you need to abandon the following products:
- bakery products, for the preparation of which they used butter, puff pastry;
- soups of potatoes, cereals;
- pork, lamb, duck meat, goose;
- fatty fish;
- rice, semolina, oatmeal;
- pickles, pickles;
- sweet berries, fruits;
Allowed products and method of their preparation
Low-calorie nutrition involves a wide range of products used, but only if they are properly prepared. Bread, soup, meat, fish, sour-milk products are allowed. In a diet that consists of dishes with a small amount of calories, it is allowed to use the following products and methods for their preparation:
- Bakery products. Wheat and rye bread are allowed for use, for the preparation of which they used coarse flour, protein-bran bread, protein-wheat.
- Soups Low-carb diet involves the use of this dish in an amount of not more than 250-300 g at a time. Allowed: borsch, cabbage soup, okroshka, beetroot soup.
- Poultry and meat. Up to 150 g are allowed to be consumed per day. Low-calorie food involves the use of stewed or boiled meat of veal, beef, chicken, rabbit, turkey.
- Low-fat fish (150-200 g per day). Subject to a low-calorie diet, fish can be eaten boiled, baked, fried.
- Low Fat Dairy Products.
- Eggs in an amount of 1-2 pieces per day. Low-calorie nutrition involves the use of hard-boiled eggs in the form of protein omelets.
- Cereals. It is allowed to add them to vegetable soup and boil pearl barley, buckwheat, barley porridge.
- Vegetables are allowed to eat in all kinds. A low-calorie diet involves the use of cabbage, cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, pumpkins, turnips, tomatoes.
Sample menu for the week
- In the morning, you can pamper yourself only with a cup of tea with 1-2 teaspoons of honey. After 2 hours you can eat 40 g of 17% cheese.
- For lunch, use 1 hard-boiled egg, cabbage salad seasoned with lemon juice, apple.
- Dinner is allowed boiled beef – 120 g, salad, which is not based on starchy vegetables.
- A snack can be 1 apple, cut into pieces.
- You can drink a cup of tea with 1-2 teaspoons of honey for breakfast. After 2 hours, eat 75 g of meat or 100 g of cottage cheese.
- At lunchtime you can treat yourself to 1 baked potato, cabbage salad, seasoned with lemon juice and apple.
- For dinner, boil chicken and consume 120 g, salad (not starchy vegetables).
- During the snack, it is allowed to eat 1 pear, cut into pieces.
- In the morning, drink a cup of tea with 1-2 teaspoons of honey and lemon. After 2 hours, you can eat 30 g of cheese or 80 g of cottage cheese with bread, or 2 pharmacy bread.
- For lunch, eat 200 g of boiled cod, cabbage salad seasoned with lemon juice, apple.
- In the evening, eat vinaigrette without potatoes.
- During a snack, eat 1 grapefruit or drink juice from it.
Fasting day, during which it is allowed to eat 1 kg of fat-free cottage cheese, drink mineral water.
Fasting day, which includes the use of 2 kg of apples, mineral water.
- In the morning you can drink a cup of tea with 1-2 teaspoons of honey. After a couple of hours you need to eat 100 g of cottage cheese or 75 g of meat.
- At lunch time, replenish your body with 1 baked potato, cabbage salad, seasoned with lemon juice and apple.
- Dinner involves 120 g of boiled chicken, a salad for the preparation of which non-starchy vegetables are used.
- During snacks, eat 1 pear chopped into pieces.
- Drink a cup of tea with 1-2 teaspoons of honey and lemon in the morning. After a couple of hours it is allowed to eat 30 g of cheese, 80 g of cottage cheese with bread.
- At lunch time, consume 200 g of boiled cod, cabbage salad seasoned with lemon juice, apple.
- Dinner includes potato-free vinaigrette.
- During snacks, eat 1 grapefruit or drink juice from it.
Adhering to a low-calorie diet, it is quite possible to diversify your diet with dishes, thanks to which you can eliminate the feeling of hunger. They are prepared very simply and quickly. Consider the most popular as well as frequently used dishes:
- Vinaigrette without potatoes. For cooking, you should use 1 large beet, 2 carrots, 150 g of sauerkraut, which must be washed before. Finely chop the boiled vegetables, add cabbage and 2 tablespoons of canned peas. Mix everything thoroughly by adding a tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Baked potatoes. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, cut into two parts, without peeling. Grease the slices with olive oil and then sprinkle with fresh dill. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until tender.
- Low-calorie vegetable salad. Use 100 g of stem celery (grind it with a blender) and lemon juice to prepare the dressing. To make a salad, you need to take 200 g of tomato, basil, lettuce or other herbs, bell pepper. Cut vegetables, mix and season with the prepared composition.
- Spring salad is low-calorie. You will need: 100g of low-fat cottage cheese, a bunch of parsley, dill. Finely chop greens and mix with yogurt, leave for 15 minutes. Cut 2 cucumbers, a bunch of young radishes, as well as a head of Beijing cabbage. Mix everything and season with yogurt and herbs.
How to get out of a diet?
The way out of the diet should be smooth, otherwise it will cause a severe blow to the body. First, you need to gradually increase the calorie intake per day by 150-200 kcal, adding fats and carbohydrates. For 2 weeks, monitor your weight and, if everything is normal, then it is still allowed to add 150-200 kcal. If you started to gain weight, then again reduce the number of calories.
Is a low-calorie diet harmful for pregnant women??
A low-calorie diet during pregnancy can seriously damage the health of an unborn baby. But this is provided that it will not include proteins, carbohydrates and fats in the required amount. For the proper development of the baby, the nutrition of a pregnant woman must be balanced and contain all trace elements and nutrients.
Low-calorie diet options and calorie table
The anti-aging diet has 3 options. Their difference is in calories. The first stage of weight normalization includes a diet that would be consistent with the physiological norm. In most cases, this is enough, but if the measure does not contribute to weight loss, then you need to resort to a greater restriction of calories by reducing the amount of carbohydrates and fats. For more information on the composition of the various stages of the diet, see the table below..
The chemical composition of low-calorie nutrition options
Energy intensity, kcal
Moderately restricted diet
The most limited diet
Post-Weight Loss Reviews
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.