The content of the article
- Nutrition Tips
- Nutritionist Tips How to Start Proper Weight Loss
- Nutrition tips for losing weight
- Tips nutritionist Ksenia Selezneva
- Nutritionist Tips Margarita Koroleva
- Tips nutritionist Alexei Kovalkov
- Nutritionist Tips Svetlana Fus
- Diets from nutritionists
Many people dream of losing weight and often do it wrong by listening to the advice of friends or acquaintances. Each person is individual and everyone may have their own reasons for the appearance of excess weight. It is better if a specialist provides assistance in these matters. In order not to harm the body, it is useful to know the recommendations of nutritionists for weight loss.
Properly starting the process of losing weight will help consultation with a doctor who individually finds out the cause of weight gain and offers a suitable method of reduction. There are a number of tips that many experts in the field of dietetics adhere to. Follow the rules:
- refuse fast food;
- consume fruits and vegetables;
- must have breakfast;
- exclude soda from the diet.
Specialists recommend paying special attention to the use of water, which is necessary to speed up the metabolism, break down fats, and remove toxins. It is advisable to drink a liter for every 30 kilograms of weight. There are such tips on healthy eating:
- limit the use of sweets;
- exclude flour, fatty foods;
- arrange fasting days;
- remove late dinner.
Nutritionist Tips How to Start Proper Weight Loss
Well, when a person has a motivation for weight loss – this greatly helps the process of losing weight. In its absence, a qualified psychologist will help determine the task. To start the process correctly:
- know what result you want to get in kilograms or reduced centimeters;
- combine weight loss techniques with the capabilities and characteristics of the body;
- draw up an action plan, determine the timing.
Good nutrition tips for losing weight prescribe:
- compliance with the calorie content of food no more than 2500 kcal per day;
- the exclusion of a large amount of vegetable fats;
- removal of alcohol from the diet;
- restriction of potatoes, cereals;
- increase in motor activity;
- the use of fermented milk products, natural juices;
- introduction to the menu of vegetables;
- the use of rye bread.
Nutrition tips for losing weight
To correctly lose weight, it is important that professional doctors give prescriptions. Here’s what nutritionists think about losing weight:
- reasonable weight loss – not more than a kilogram per week;
- you can not exhaust yourself with hunger – you can quickly restore what was lost;
- it’s important not to overeat;
- reduce calorie intake due to cooking technology – eliminate frying, prefer steamed dishes, boiled.
The following tips for losing weight are relevant:
- eat often, in small portions;
- a third of the diet should be proteins, the rest is slow carbohydrates;
- eat foods that help break down fats – grapefruit, celery;
- use bran for food – fiber contributes to the saturation effect, helps to remove toxins;
- apply dairy products;
- daily walk;
- replace sugar with honey;
- exclude fast carbohydrates – cereals, potatoes, flour products.
Tips nutritionist Ksenia Selezneva
A doctor with many years of experience in dietetics suggests not rushing to extremes, deciding to lose weight. You can’t abruptly begin the process of getting rid of extra pounds – you can upset the balance of hormones, which will lead to serious problems. She recommends using these weight loss tips:
- eat right at work, taking with you healthy food from home;
- consume more greens and vegetables;
- apply vitamin complexes;
- on holidays there isn’t everything – try no more than 3 dishes.
It is advisable to implement such advice from a nutritionist Ksenia Selezneva:
- use high-quality products for food;
- meat and cereals for lunch;
- eat baked vegetables, scrambled eggs, seafood in the evening;
- exclude sausages, sweets, mayonnaise from the diet;
- limit salt and products containing it;
- use pumpkin, linseed oil in cooking;
- eat protein food – fish, lean meat, poultry;
- don’t jam stress.
Nutritionist Tips Margarita Koroleva
She can often be seen giving interviews in television programs. Famous people dream of reducing weight in the clinic of a star nutritionist. Margarita Koroleva knows the secrets of the approach to solving weight loss problems, and the results are visible to everyone. She gives such recommendations for weight loss:
- never starve;
- eat healthy foods;
- cook meat without oil;
- move more;
- if you want sweets – brush your teeth.
An effective diet from a nutritionist Margarita Koroleva prescribes:
- do not lose weight fast;
- instead of sugar, eat honey;
- after eating – 2 slices of grapefruit;
- exclude sausages;
- eat a little, but often;
- chew well for better satiation;
- spend fasting days;
- make light snacks;
- if you want to eat, first drink water;
- use fat-burning spices;
- must have breakfast;
- limit salt.
Tips nutritionist Alexei Kovalkov
The famous doctor, who tested the technique on himself, helps those wishing to lose weight in their own clinic, makes recommendations on the official website. He believes it is important to take into account the sensitivity of fat cells to insulin, helping to reduce the risk of diabetes. The doctor draws attention to the dependence of weight on the hormone testosterone. To permanently get rid of extra pounds, you need to hear the advice of a nutritionist Alexei Kovalkov:
- Avoid strict food restrictions;
- learn to live by the new dietary rules;
- make nutrition balanced and rational.
Nutritionist Tips Svetlana Fus
In order to lose weight, remove excess deposits on the sides and stomach, you need to eat food in a balanced manner, eat natural products, this specialist believes. Proper nutrition from a nutritionist Svetlana Fus is based on calorie counting, which involves:
- keeping a food diary;
- elimination of hunger;
- the use of snacks;
- the permissibility of vegetarianism in the balance of proteins, cereals, vegetables, fruits.
Diets from nutritionists
Weight loss professionals consider it a tradition to adhere to the principles of a balanced meal without feeling hungry. Methods are the result of much research to help patients learn how to eat properly. Popular diets from nutritionists:
- Pierre Ducant;
- Robert Atkins – Kremlin diet;
- Osama Hamdiy;
- Herbert Shelton – separate food;
- Mikhail Gavrilov – the Bormental system;
- Kim Protasov;
- Alexey Kovalkov.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.