The content of the article
- Beauty treatments for weight loss
- Hardware Weight Loss Procedures
- LPG massage
- Vacuum Roller Massage LPG
- Slimming Electric Massage
- Figure correction program
- Abdominal Fat Removal
- Spa treatments for weight loss
- The price of procedures for losing weight in salons
Along with correction of nutrition and sports, special procedures for losing weight in salons bring no less effective results. There are a lot of them – some are aimed only at improving the condition of the skin, while others affect the fat layer. Any species is characterized by a certain impact and benefit. Read more about the most effective weight loss procedures from the information below..
Beauty treatments for weight loss
All procedures that promote weight loss are divided into cosmetic and hardware. The latter are more effective in achieving the result, but they are not so safe, because they have a greater number of contraindications. For this reason, many women choose cosmetic procedures for losing weight in salons. They are characterized by a mild and relaxing effect. These procedures include:
- The bathhouse. High temperature enhances blood circulation, thereby accelerating fat burning.
- Phytobarrel from cedar. It is a mini-sauna. It is aimed at removing excess fluid, reducing the manifestations of cellulite.
- Wraps and masks. These procedures are very similar to each other. They are hot or cold. Before the session itself, the body is scrubbed, and then covered with professional means, which include the thalasso activator. The wrap affects cellulite, removes toxic substances, nourishes the skin.
- Massage. Cosmetic character is mainly manual. Another variety is acupuncture, which affects specific active points of the body. Massage procedures produce the effect of lymphatic drainage – improving blood flow, tightening the body contours, reducing cellulite.
Hardware Weight Loss Procedures
Choosing hardware weight loss, you can hope for a more effective result, but such procedures are more expensive than simple ones from cosmetology. All of them have different ways of influencing the body. Some help to achieve a result due to electric current, others through cold. There are procedures based on ultrasound or special banks that create a vacuum. Of the most effective salon procedures, the following can be distinguished:
- Mesotherapy It consists in the introduction under the skin of special mixtures of biologically active substances that accelerate the process of fat breakdown.
- Cryotherapy. This salon session consists in exposing the skin to cold locally (cryoelectrophoresis) or in general (cryosauna).
- Ozone Therapy It is a process of introducing a drug from a powerful ozone oxidizer into the fat layer. Thanks to him, fat melts in problem areas.
This procedure is indicated for cellulite, low skin elasticity, edema and local fatty deposits. Unwanted layer in a problem place is tightened with special rollers. A vacuum effect is created under them, due to which the skin is flexed. As a result, blood circulation is stimulated, and metabolism in cells is enhanced. The effect will be noticeable even after one session. In total, it is recommended to go through 6 to consolidate the effect..
LPG massage is performed only on top of a special suit that is worn before the session. It consists of elastic endermological tissue, which ensures the hygiene of the procedure. In addition, the suit reduces pain when the device glides over the body, does not allow the skin to stretch too much. The impact of nozzles can be different – from relaxing to aggressive, “breaking” fat cells.
Vacuum Roller Massage LPG
Another type of salon procedure for which massage with the LPG apparatus is used is lipomassage. It is carried out without a special suit on open skin with the help of anti-cellulite cosmetics and special oils. The difference between the procedure and the fact that it helps to clean the epidermis from horny scales. In addition, without a suit, more extract of sweat and sebaceous glands is secreted, i.e. slag and toxins are more active. Here are some more characteristics of lipomassage:
- Vacuum massage has a stronger effect on the functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. It enhances metabolism.
- The device for roller massage is equipped with metal parts that easily glide over open skin, especially oily.
- Applying anti-cellulite formulations directly to the skin helps to moisturize the skin..
- During massage without a suit, the specialist sees better the problem areas and their changes..
Slimming Electric Massage
Professional massage for weight loss is called myostimulation. On the human body in the area of the location of larger muscles, a special sucker is attached – electrodes. Through them, microcurrents are created, creating a load, similar to that characteristic of training in the gym. This causes the muscles to contract, thereby consuming calories (up to 2000 per session) and burning fat. Miostimulation has a higher cost, but is one of the most effective. For a good result, it is recommended to go through 10 sessions. Prohibited during pregnancy, critical days and tumors.
Figure correction program
No diets or body wraps will help to get rid of fat cells. They only reduce it, but with improper nutrition, its volume again increases. Cavitation is used to break up the solid membrane of an adipose cell and remove its contents. The principle of operation of such a figure correction program is similar to liposuction, when fat is disposed of in a specific problem area. Due to the effect of the apparatus, vesicles form in the intercellular space of the fat cell. Then they burst and create a shock wave. It breaks down the fat cell.
Abdominal Fat Removal
Pressotherapy is a modern alternative to massage, because it replaces immediately 10 of its sessions. You can lose up to 2-5 cm at a time. The effect of this procedure to reduce the abdomen is based on the pressure that a person experiences by wearing a special suit. Air is pumped into it with pauses from 0.5 to 2 minutes, which leads to increased blood circulation. The impression is that they put a corset on you. The result will be the removal of excess fluid and weight loss. To consolidate the effect, it is necessary to take a course of 14 sessions with a frequency of 1 time in 2 days.
Spa treatments for weight loss
Salons can offer other interesting and enjoyable ways to reduce weight. These are spa treatments for weight loss. Among them, there are such areas as wraps, baths, peels and massages. The latter are the most common. Massages can be combined with body wraps, aromatherapy, and peeling. The manual option gives a good effect, because the pressure is felt better, and the body relaxes. Of the wraps, more pleasant and effective are:
- Chocolate Rejuvenates, moisturizes the skin, helps reduce the appearance of the orange peel. Before the procedure, the body is steamed in the cabin, then scrub, and then covered with a chocolate composition.
- Seaweed wrap. No less popular in most salons. By diluting a special powder with essential oils, the effect of the procedure is enhanced. The body relaxes and tones at the same time..
The price of procedures for losing weight in salons
When choosing a particular option from the above, not the last criterion is the price of procedures for losing weight in the cabin. It is determined based on several factors. The cost depends on the type of procedure, the degree of its effectiveness, the complexity of the implementation and the devices used. You can find approximate prices in the table below..
2500 + 1500 for a costume used during all sessions
600 to 1800
Vacuum Roller Massage LPG