The content of the article
- Protein Diet for Weight Loss
- Protein diet benefits
- Cons of a protein diet
- What to eat on a protein diet
- Protein Day Menu
- Types of Protein Diet
- 14-day protein diet menu
Overweight is not an indicator of excellent health in a person, but quite the opposite. Extra kilograms indicate that a malfunction has occurred in the body and it is not working properly. Special diets developed by nutritionists will help to cope with the problem. The most effective and effective of them is protein.
Protein Diet for Weight Loss
A diet consisting of foods that are high in protein is a protein diet for quick weight loss. But it’s also tight control and limiting the intake of carbohydrates and fats. During this effective diet, the body intensively removes fluid and calcium. With this diet, a large burden goes to the kidneys, and as a result, a person may have dry skin, dull hair, brittle nails.
To avoid dehydration and to feel good, you should drink plenty of purified water, as indicated in the table of fluid intake. The use of vitamins will not be superfluous. The combination of a proper and balanced diet, sports activities allows you to get a tremendous effect. It’s not necessary to train in the gym; simple exercises will be enough, which will take half an hour of your time. A 2-week protein diet can completely transform your figure.
Protein diet benefits
Such a diet has many advantages. The main advantages of a protein diet:
- Satisfying hunger for a long time. Protein is a complex element, the body needs time and strength to digest it. This is the reason for eliminating hunger for several hours.
- A balanced diet helps not to gain pounds, but to quickly lose.
Cons of a protein diet
There are downsides to the protein diet:
- after the diet is easy to break into carbohydrate foods (flour products, pasta);
- the condition of nails and hair may worsen;
- increased load on the kidneys;
- diet causes frequent mood swings.
What to eat on a protein diet
The list of foods that you can eat on a protein diet includes these main ingredients:
- Dishes from poultry, rabbit, veal, beef, lamb. You can cook meat according to various recipes: steamed, boil, stew, fry without oil.
- A variety of low-fat fish. Choose varieties of your choice, it’s a matter of taste.
- Protein-rich chicken or quail eggs.
- Vegetables (all except potatoes). They can be taken fresh or in frozen mixtures. Cook soups with them, fry, stew, give preference to greens and cabbage – white, colored, Brussels.
Protein diet – a menu for 14 days is better to compose in advance – should not be scarce. The diet can be diluted with the use of such products: canned fish, slightly salted lard, high-quality sausages, dark chocolate, fruits in moderation. Tomatoes play a special role: they contain lycopene, which is necessary for our body. Salads should be seasoned with lemon juice, linseed or olive oil. During a strict diet, you can use different spices. Limit salt needed.
It is forbidden to use:
- bakery products;
- porridge, pasta;
- any sweet drinks;
- alcoholic drinks.
Protein Day Menu
After successful weight loss, you need to keep in shape with effective fasting days. They are held once a week at home, on this day only protein foods are consumed. Do not forget to drink about two liters of liquid without sugar. It is allowed to eat vegetables, raw, boiled or stewed. Eating occurs every 4-5 hours. There are several varieties of fasting days:
- Fasting day on meat. A day you can eat only lean meat in boiled or stewed form. It must be divided into uniform servings and eat throughout the day. You can quench your hunger with low-calorie vegetables (tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers). In the evening, if desired, it is allowed to drink 250 grams of kefir 1% fat.
- A day on kefir according to reviews is the most popular and productive. For a day you need to drink one and a half liters of kefir. The diet can be varied with apples in the amount of 3-5 pcs. But you should not forget about the use of water in large quantities.
- Unloading day on fish is very similar to meat. You can take hake, salmon, pelengas, pink salmon, and silver carp for this. The protein day menu consists of 600 grams of your tasty fish. Help with the fight against hunger intake of lemon water or water with ginger. You can start the morning with green tea..
Types of Protein Diet
There are a variety of protein diet options. The duration of such a diet varies from 5 to 14 days. An accelerated and quick way to lose weight is a protein diet for five days. It is used if you need to quickly lose weight. The main products in this high-protein diet are:
- meat, preferably chicken fillet;
- dairy products and milk;
- herbal tea, mineral still water (coffee should not be consumed).
Diet for ten days is practically no different from the previous one. The difference is only in the use of dairy products, they should be taken every 6 hours at 200 grams. Fractional nutrition and small portions will not allow you to feel hunger. Be sure to drink plenty of still water and exercise. Extra pounds will disappear very quickly. Diet for 2 weeks is significantly different from the previous ones. A sample menu of a protein diet for weight loss includes a small amount of carbohydrate food..
14-day protein diet menu
A detailed description of the diet will help to lose weight quickly and at the same time not to harm health. Protein diet for 14 days:
- Breakfast – 270 ml of coffee drink. Lunch – 1 tbsp. fermented baked milk, 2 eggs, 130 grams of boiled cabbage. Dinner – 250 grams of boiled fish with broth.
- Breakfast – 230 ml of fruit juice without sugar, fried eggs from 2 eggs without oil. Lunch – 170 grams of fish, 120 grams of beets. Dinner – 200 grams of kefir, 0.2 kg of rabbit meat.
- Breakfast – 4 quail eggs, 270 ml unsweetened tea. Lunch – 180 g steamed chicken, 100 g stewed zucchini, 1 grapefruit. Dinner – 2 eggs, 170 g low-fat beef, 125 g fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast – 270 ml of tea without sugar, 20 g of cheese, 10 g of butter. Lunch – 2 boiled carrots, salmon steak 150 g, fresh fruits 150 g. Dinner – 1 tbsp. fermented baked milk, 25 g cheese.
- Breakfast – 1 raw carrot, 270 ml of tea. Lunch – 1 glass of yogurt, pork with vegetables 250 g, banana. Dinner – 1 tbsp. kefir, 1 egg, 25 g of cheese.
- Breakfast – 250 ml of tea, 2 eggs, 15 g of dark chocolate. Lunch – 170 g of boiled rabbit meat, 150 g of vegetable salad, 1 tbsp. a spoon of sour cream. Dinner – 100 g of raw carrots seasoned with vegetable oil, a couple of hard boiled eggs.
- Breakfast – 270 ml of tea, 4 quail eggs, 15 g of dark chocolate. Lunch – 170 g of beef, 120 g of buckwheat, 2 apples or 1 banana. Dinner – 2 eggs, 100 g of fish, 1 tbsp. kefir, 150 g of vegetables.
- The second week repeats the menu of the first, but the order is reversed, i.e. 8th day equals the 7th, 9th – 6th, etc..
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.