The content of the article
- Seasoning for weight loss
- Black pepper
According to reviews of those who are trying to lose weight, there are certain recipes with the use of spices for weight loss, which will help to lose weight faster. Find out with the help of seasonings and spices cooked slimming dishes will be not only tasty, but also beneficial for the body, because herbs contain antioxidants, which protect a person from serious diseases.
Seasoning for weight loss
Many women have long known that the use of various kinds of seasonings benefits not only the body, but also the figure. The use of spices for weight loss should not be thoughtless – they need to be added to the food a little: then blood circulation will be stimulated and metabolic processes will improve. Thanks to correctly selected seasonings for weight loss, you can quickly get enough of food, energy will be spent more actively, due to which fats will not be deposited in the form of excess wrinkles at the waist.
Perhaps this is the most popular component for fighting overweight. Spice can not only improve the taste of any dish or drink, but also strengthen the immune system, improve digestion. In addition, ginger also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Regular consumption of spices will help reduce the amount of adipose tissue due to accelerated metabolism..
It is worth remembering that even a natural medicine has contraindications, so it is important to consult a doctor before use. Add ground ginger or fresh root is not worth it:
- hypertension and cores;
- in the presence of diseases of the gallbladder;
- with an increase in body temperature;
- if you have colitis, a stomach ulcer, or inflammation of the intestines.
Ginger is one of the most effective spices for weight loss. Ground ginger or grated fresh root can be added to hot dishes, fish or meat, tea. You can also make a drink that will help to reduce weight. To do this, you need:
- Grind 100 g of fresh ginger and lemon.
- Pour the resulting mass half a liter of boiling water and leave to infuse for an hour.
- You need to use the infusion 2-3 times / day in a cup after eating.
Cinnamon also benefits human health, but you need to add spice to a light diet food, and not to baking, as many housewives are used to doing. Cinnamon helps to lose weight and has a positive effect on the whole body:
- helps control appetite;
- speeds up metabolism, due to which weight loss occurs faster;
- acts as a stabilizer of blood sugar;
- due to its smell, the craving for sweets is suppressed in the body.
No matter how useful cinnamon is for weight loss, there are a number of contraindications to its use. From dishes with the addition of cinnamon should refrain in such cases:
- during pregnancy, since it provokes contractions of the uterus, which can lead to miscarriage;
- people who may start internal bleeding;
- with increased sensitivity to this product;
- people with increased irritability, as tonic has a tonic effect on the body.
Cinnamon is put in cereals, fruit salads, added to dairy products during the diet. Kefir with cinnamon is considered an effective means for weight loss: 0.25 tablespoons of cinnamon should be poured into a glass filled with sour-milk liquid. You can also make an infusion for weight loss with a delicious seasoning: pour 0.5 small tablespoons of cinnamon with boiling water, leave for an hour, then sweeten with honey and drink instead of tea.
Cumin has a specific taste that not everyone likes. However, the use of caraway seeds is useful for weight loss and has a beneficial effect on the human body, because it affects the amount of carbohydrates in the blood, which determines the rate of fat deposition. In addition, the spice is capable of:
- speed up metabolism;
- normalize lipid metabolism;
- to establish digestive processes;
- improve skin condition, make its color more healthy.
There are no special contraindications to the use of caraway seeds for weight loss, if you do not get involved in excessive amounts. Just one spoonful of seeds is enough to prepare a tincture for weight loss, due to which your appetite will weaken: you need to pour the seeds with a glass of boiling water and insist for half an hour. A strained slimming drink to drink immediately or leave for the evening – it will help to eat a minimal portion of dinner.
When considering spices for weight loss, it is worth paying special attention to mint. Fresh leaves of the plant or dried are used to make cocktails, tinctures and decoctions. Peppermint gives a special flavor to drinks or food, and also has a positive effect on the body:
- relieves stress;
- helps to overcome colds;
- cleanses the body of accumulated toxins;
- cleanses the skin from acne, rashes and helps relieve inflammation;
- boosts immunity;
- eliminates bloating;
- acts as an antioxidant, removing infected cells, free radicals from the body;
- lowers appetite, removes the desire to eat something sweet.
Any herbs when used rashly can harm the body. Do not get carried away with mint slimming cocktails, because too much mint liquid drunk per day will not make you slim and beautiful, but can only provoke a number of unpleasant consequences:
- slow heart rate;
- muscle pain
Due to the fact that mint leaves are low-calorie, they are used to prepare decoctions, and a metabolism-accelerating drink is what you need. Brew mint infusion as follows:
- Boil a liter of water and put 6 mint leaves in a bowl.
- Boil the spice for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and let the broth brew for another 10 minutes.
- Drink mint broth preferably warm up to 4 times / day.
Cardamom is green and black. Both types of cardamom have a beneficial effect on the human body, and most importantly – contribute to weight loss, but this does not mean that you need to eat seasoning with spoons. Cardamom can be added to dishes – so food will be digested faster and fats split. Thanks to regular consumption of cardamom, the process will go faster, excess weight will begin to go away, and health will get stronger.
It is worth considering the possible contraindications to the use of any type of spice. A number of reasons for which it is recommended to refuse to add cardamom include:
- the presence in a person of increased nervous excitability;
- various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- an allergic reaction to seasoning;
- pregnancy or lactation.
To lose excess weight, you can brew tea with cardamom: half a small spoon of spice is brewed in 300 ml of water, mixed with 1 tablespoon of tea to choose from, then everything is left in a thermos for the night. The next day, you need to dilute the infusion for weight loss with boiling water and drink like tea 20 minutes before eating. It is better not to drink in the afternoon, as tea has an invigorating effect and can cause insomnia..
Spice contains many vitamins and minerals that help prevent vitamin deficiency that occurs on the diet. Clove has a beneficial effect on the human body:
- promotes fat burning;
- normalizes digestion;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- controls appetite;
- invigorates and improves mood.
Dried cloves have a number of contraindications. The use of spices should be discarded:
- in case of overwork or borderline states of overexcitation;
- if diseases such as gastritis or a stomach ulcer are observed;
- in the presence of vascular pathologies or severe heart disease;
- it is forbidden to treat children under the age of 2 with cloves.
Having a pleasant aroma, cloves will help in the fight with extra pounds. Many women know firsthand that a decoction of this spice helps to cope with hunger. Drink for weight loss you need to do this: 5 grams of spices insist 10 minutes in a glass of boiling water. Spice has a warming effect, due to which the metabolism and blood circulation are accelerated.
Seasoning curry is a mixture of different spices, which together contribute to weight loss and have beneficial effects on human health:
- protect the cardiovascular system from diseases;
- reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease;
- increase bone health;
- prevent a disease such as cancer;
- relieve pain in the body and inflammation;
- protect the immune system;
- help the liver perform its functions;
- counteract the absorption of fats;
- reduce appetite.
When planning to use curry for weight loss, it is important to familiarize yourself with contraindications. Due to its composition, curry acts as an anticoagulant, therefore, seasoning is not recommended for those who take blood thinners. First go to your doctor who will rule out the risk of bleeding. Curry for weight loss is undesirable for those who have problems with the gall bladder, because the spices in the composition can act as an irritant.
Curry can be used to make an unusual cocktail. You need to make a drink like this:
- Grind half an avocado, two ripe carrots with a blender, then mix them with a glass of soy milk.
- At the last stage of cooking, add a pinch of sea salt and curry to the ingredients.
- If you drink a cocktail in the summer, you can add a couple of ice cubes.
This type of spice for weight loss is ideal, like all other types of hot pepper: red, cayenne, hot chili. These are powerful natural fat burners that have a beneficial effect on the body:
- getting into the stomach, it stimulates the production of gastric juice, which improves digestion and affects the proper absorption of all the beneficial elements contained in the products;
- capsaicin contained in pepper increases the temperature of tissues and helps to accelerate metabolic processes, due to which fat is burned more actively;
- piperine, which is part of pepper, increases calorie consumption and makes the brain work.
Interested in the action of black pepper for weight loss, it is worth considering that excessive use of seasoning can negatively affect the body – cause problems with the digestive system. Black and other types of hot pepper are contraindicated:
- during pregnancy and lactating women;
- people with anemia;
- with diseases of the urinary tract;
- persons with a stomach ulcer;
- with hypertension;
- if you are allergic to this product.
Black pepper on the diet is indispensable: with a spice you can not only season the dish, but also prepare a tasty drink that will significantly speed up the process. To prepare a decoction for weight loss you need this:
- Boil 0.5 liters of water.
- Add one large spoonful of grated ginger and honey root.
- Boil the liquid for 20 minutes, drain, cool.
- Add to the blank a tablespoon of lemon juice and pepper, literally on the tip of the knife.
- Drink a drink warm.
By adding this plant to your diet, as a result you will get a slender body without excess fat. Another spice helps fight free radicals and most diseases, including delaying the development of cancer cells. Fresh basil is delicious: the herb can be added to salads, soups and other slimming dishes – so the taste becomes saturated.
It is undesirable to use the plant more than 3 times a week, and the minimum dose should be added to the dish. Like other herbs, basil has a number of contraindications. These include:
- children under 7 years of age;
- people who have had a stroke or heart attack;
- pregnant or breastfeeding babies;
- people with diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Many people use basil for weight loss, adding to different dishes, because with basil you can achieve significant results in a very short time. On the basis of basil, they make different drinks for weight loss. For example, lemonade with basil and ginger is delicious. To prepare such a drink for weight loss, you must:
- Squeeze juice from one lemon.
- Ginger root grate.
- Finely chop 4 branches of grass, add a little water, sugar and dry yeast to them.
- Mix all ingredients, then pour into a bottle.
- First leave the drink for a day at room temperature, then put the container in the refrigerator for another day.
The plant is an active substance that helps in the treatment of asthma, tonsillitis, bronchitis, laryngitis or chest tightness. In addition, thyme is used as a prophylactic for gastritis and indigestion, because the plant helps to normalize the work of the body. Tea with this plant can improve bowel function, neutralize bloating.
The use of thyme as a spice is absolutely safe for human health, however, when planning to use the herb for medicinal purposes, it is better to consult a doctor, because drinking herbal tea for a long time can lead to digestive problems. A drink with thyme should be discarded even in such cases:
- during pregnancy;
- with oncological diseases;
- in case of reduced blood coagulability.
Dietitians recommend using thyme for weight loss dried, because even in this state, the leaves do not lose their beneficial properties and are stored longer. Brew dried thyme for weight loss as follows:
- Pour into a dish a small spoonful of spices, two tablespoons of tea to choose from.
- Pour boiling water over the ingredients, let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Drink Slimming Tea Warm.
The herb contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Rosemary improves memory, strengthens the immune system, stimulates digestive processes, relieves depression, improves blood circulation and helps in the fight against cancerous tumors. Rosemary is also used to treat respiratory infections, helps athletes build muscle, and stimulate the gallbladder..
Contraindications to the use of spices are:
- pregnancy, because the plant provokes uterine contractions and enhances the period of intoxication;
- lactation and feeding;
- epilepsy, otherwise seizures may become more frequent and health conditions may worsen;
- individual intolerance to the plant;
- hypersensitivity to antioxidants.
Many women use rosemary not only when cooking everyday dishes, but also add to tea. Nutritionists advise drinking tea with rosemary and cinnamon in 1: 4 proportions. You can sweeten and enhance the taste by adding half a spoonful of honey. It is important to remember that this tea is not ordinary, so you should not drink it much.
Fragrant spice has a pleasant, not bitter taste, and therefore serves as an addition to many dishes. Anise has a tonic effect, improves human performance and perfectly freshens the breath. Anis with excess weight is used because of its ability to reduce appetite and cheer up, because during a diet women are often prone to depression.
It is recommended to start using anise for weight loss with small doses. In the absence of nausea or dizziness, the dose can be increased. Absolute contraindications for use are:
- age less than 2 years;
- chronic gastrointestinal disease;
- allergy to plants of the umbelliferous family;
- atony of the large intestine;
- duodenal ulcer and stomach.
People who have no contraindications to the use of anise, use it to prepare an infusion, acting as an excellent laxative. You need to prepare the infusion like this:
- Pour a glass of boiling water 5 grams of anise.
- Insist a drink for 30 minutes, then strain the liquid.
- Take aniseed infusion for weight loss 0.25 cups 3 times / day half an hour before meals.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.