The content of the article
- The benefits of tomato juice
- Can I drink tomato juice while losing weight
- How many calories in tomato juice
- How to drink tomato juice
- Tomato juice fasting day
- Tomato Juice Diet
- Diet on tomato juice for 3 days
- 7 day diet
- Diet for 14 days
- Who should not drink tomato juice
A natural product containing a minimum of calories, tomato juice for weight loss, will bring incredible benefits to a losing weight person if he is properly prepared and drunk. Women doubt whether it is possible to lose weight on tomato juice, but nutritionists have long and successfully used tomato juice as a proven dietary supplement, you just need to know how and with what this drink should be drunk to achieve weight loss.
The benefits of tomato juice
Tomatoes are just a storehouse of vitamins and minerals, so the benefits of freshly squeezed tomato juice from your own homemade tomatoes are enormous. Juice based on these vegetables contains the following nutrients:
- almost all B vitamins, vitamins A, C and E;
- many trace elements necessary for the body to function properly – Ca, Zn, P, Mn, Fe, Mg, Y, I, Co;
- beneficial acids – ethanedioic (oxalic), citric, succinic, hydroxy and dioxin succinic;
- serves as a catalyst for the production of serotonin, called the hormone of happiness by nutritionists.
Given the above, tomato juice on a diet will be very useful, because having so many useful substances in its composition, it practically does not contain lipids, proteins, and its calorie content is low. In addition, in a freshly squeezed tomato cocktail there are a lot of plant fibers that help improve gastrointestinal motility, eliminating constipation, enhancing metabolic processes and contributing to weight loss. A tomato cocktail is a great diuretic.
Can I drink tomato juice while losing weight
From time to time, there are disagreements among those who want to lose weight about how useful tomato juice is when losing weight, so the following experiment was conducted by English nutritionists: people who were overweight were divided into two control groups. They were fed the same way – the diet included vegetables rich in fiber, lean meats, and fermented milk products. However, people in the second group were given 200 g of fresh tomato juice daily.
Three months later, with a control weighing, people who were given a cocktail of tomatoes for weight loss in addition to diet, dropped an average of 2 kg more than those whose diet did not include this drink. These illustrative results have shown that a diet with tomato juice for weight loss gives excellent results, fat from the sides and abdomen in this case goes much faster.
How many calories in tomato juice
The calorie content of tomato juice is very low – per 100 g, on average, from 17 to 21 Kcal, which gives, with simple calculations, from 30 to 40 Kcal per glass of drink. Such low energy saturation allows us to unequivocally positively answer the question – is tomato juice useful for weight loss. However, nutritionists caution fast weight loss enthusiasts who want to lose weight by pumping themselves in liters of drink from tomatoes. You need to drink this drink correctly and correctly, otherwise you can undermine health instead of losing weight.
How to drink tomato juice
People who buy in the store a three-liter jar of tomato juice for weight loss and dream of a quick result will be disappointed. The greatest benefit for weight loss will bring the drink, which was independently prepared on a juicer, does not contain any chemically synthesized substances necessary to preserve the canned product for a long period of time. If the freshly squeezed juice turned out to be too acidic, then for taste you can chop a little grated garlic or greens into it.
Tomato juice fasting day
It will help fast weight loss if you spend the day on tomato juice or on specially prepared tomatoes. An excellent smoothie based on fresh tomatoes will help to lose weight and saturate the body with the necessary vitamins and organic acids. Here is his recipe: take 2-3 pieces of large fresh tomatoes, carrots, celery and chop with a blender. You can season with a little garlic. During the day, cook yourself a smoothie three times, drink immediately after cooking.
Tomato Juice Diet
A tomato diet will be very effective for weight loss, which includes the constant use of tomatoes or tomato smoothies throughout the day. The easiest option of diet food, designed to quickly burn calories and lose kilograms, is to use one liter of tomato drink every day and cooked yourself crackers based on rye bread, not more than 150 g. You can drink water without limit.
Diet on tomato juice for 3 days
Achieving weight loss by one and a half kg and the disappearance of fat folds on the stomach will help strict adherence to a diet on tomato juice for 3 days. You can’t add salt to dishes, but hot spices can be, because they accelerate metabolic processes. During these days you need to eat as follows:
- Breakfast: one chicken egg, cooked “in a bag.” You can replace tomato juice with a cup of green tea or chicory coffee, without adding sugar.
- Snack: 100 g fat-free cottage cheese and a glass of smoothie, freshly made from tomatoes, along with bell pepper.
- Lunch: boiled or baked turkey breast with salad. Whisk of cucumbers, apples, carrots and cabbage. You can drink a drink from grapes or any other berries.
- At night, you can prepare any vitamin infusion of herbs or dried rosehip berries.
7 day diet
In the event that a tangible effect from losing weight is needed, a diet on tomato juice for 7 days will help. The assertion that only tomato juice can be consumed all week is incorrect. Just a diet contains a cocktail of tomatoes, as a necessary component, and you need to drink it at least one liter per day, dividing proportionally between all meals. The following diet indicates the amount of food for the whole day, to which you need to add one liter of tomato smoothie:
- 1st day: 300-400 g baked potatoes.
- 2nd day: 2 packs (250 g each) of low-fat cottage cheese with sour cream.
- 3rd day: 1 kg (possible less) of any berries or fruits (except banana).
- 4th day: about half a kilogram of turkey breast baked without butter.
- 5th day:? kg dried apricots or other dried fruits (except raisins or figs).
- 6th day: 1 liter of any yogurt or kefir.
- 7th day: boiled low-fat sea fish,? kg.
Diet for 14 days
Tomato juice contributes to weight loss during a two-week diet, helping to get rid of about 5 kg of weight by the end of the term, if you strictly follow the following rules when creating the menu:
- Morning: 100 g of rye bread with two slices of cheese, pear, strawberries or raspberries,? glasses of tomato and carrot smoothie.
- Lunch: 100 g of any porridge on the water, a slice of boiled breast, vegetable salad, 200 g of tomato drink, any fruit.
- Snack: biscuit cookies and a glass of tomato smoothie.
- Dinner: in the evening you can eat 100 g of meat cooked in a double boiler or slow cooker, and for a side dish make a panicle salad (fresh cabbage with carrots, grated, + fat-free sour cream),? glasses of tomato smoothie.
Throughout the day, you need to drink plenty of water or any useful decoctions of herbs, increasing the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids in the body. This will lead to the rapid burning of excess calories, the effect of losing weight will come immediately. If you strictly follow all the rules, you will not have to starve with such a diet – the stomach will be filled with healthy fiber coming from vegetables or fruits.
Who should not drink tomato juice
Before any diet is thoughtlessly followed, consultations with the attending physician and nutritionist are necessary, whether it is possible to radically change your diet, whether it will harm your health. Despite the full benefit of drinking from tomatoes, weight loss with its use should be carried out only after consultation with a nutritionist, since the contraindications of tomato juice to use are substantial.
Since there are a lot of different organic acids in the drink, the pH of the stomach, if used rashly, can change in the direction of increased acidity, which threatens to exacerbate chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract such as gastritis, pancreatitis, gastroduodenitis. In addition, Helicobakter pylori can be activated, leading to erosion, and then ulcer of the walls of the stomach or duodenum. You should not drink or drink cocktails from tomatoes during food poisoning, as this can provoke indomitable vomiting and diarrhea.