The content of the article
- What cutters are needed for hardware manicure
- Reverse cone
- Rounded cylinder
- Pointy cylinder
- Types of mills for hardware manicure
- How to choose cutters for hardware manicure
- Cuticle remover
- To remove gel polish
- To shape
- For polishing and grinding
Beautiful well-groomed hands are the hallmark of every woman, regardless of her age. Mills for hardware manicure, special nozzles for processing nails and cuticles will help to make them such. Each nail service master working with a milling cutter must be able to select them correctly and use them for their intended purpose. Find out what nozzles are, why they are used, how much are approximately.
What cutters are needed for hardware manicure
Manufacturers offer a very wide range of nozzles of various shapes. Each of them is intended strictly for solving certain problems. A master who plans to make manicure with a professional apparatus should have at least 5-8 different milling cutters. Ideally, you need a large set of nozzles with varying degrees of grit. Find out which is best to buy cutters for manicure and how they are applied.
This nozzle is also called “fissure cutter”. It is used in the study of lateral rollers, cuticles. Many masters use a needle-shaped tool to remove gel polish, correction of artificial nails. It well removes the detachment of the overgrown coating, perfectly copes with dead skin, leaving behind a smooth surface. Best Buy Diamond Needle Cutters.
Boron of this bizarre form is used to treat the free edge of the nail and some types of corns and raise the cuticle. The tool is convenient to prepare artificial nails for the correction of French manicure. The difference can be made smooth, and the free edge as thin as possible. As a rule, inverse cone cutters are made of moderately soft materials. There are different abrasiveness.
This nozzle is used to process hard-to-reach areas of the nail plate. They also drill corns, small cracks with it. Some masters use spherical nozzles to remove keratinized skin cells of the fingers located as close as possible to the nail plate and to clean the side rollers. It is inconvenient to use a ball mill to machine large areas.
This nail cutter is versatile. The scope depends on the material of manufacture. It is used for hardware processing of both nails and rough skin, interdigital spaces. Softer cylindrical cutters are used to polish the nail plates. But nozzles in the form of a straight cylinder are used to remove the layer of modeling material. Rounded ends are recommended for beginners..
A nozzle of this shape is designed for the hardware processing of coarse side rollers, removing artificial nails. It is also used to drill holes under rhinestones or through holes for piercing in an artificial nail. When performing a pedicure, a carbide-cutter flame with a fine notch is suitable for removing thickened cuticles, pterygium. Experienced craftsmen can try to reveal shallow cracks with it..
Such a nozzle is used to study the area between the nail plate and the skin roller. The largest number of cone-shaped cutters is polishing. They are made of soft material, for example, plastic or silicone. Cone cutters are very useful for beginners to hone their skills. It is preferable to have options of all degrees of rigidity..
A tool of this plan is suitable for hardware processing of rollers and the disclosure of sines. It is preferable to use them for experienced masters, because beginners can inadvertently injure a client. A person who knows how to do hardware manicure and pedicure well can use them to shorten the free edge of the nail, shape it, remove the artificial coating and perform many other tasks.
A nozzle of such a plan treats nails from artificial materials to give them a certain shape. Preferably, it is diamond. Due to the specific shape of the cutter-cone, nails are minimally negatively affected and the result lasts for a long time. Nozzles made of softer materials are intended for grinding and polishing a natural nail plate.
Types of mills for hardware manicure
Nozzles differ not only in shape, but also in the material of manufacture, which significantly affects the price. They are made of ceramics, corundum, tungsten, hard alloys, carbide, steel, with diamond coating. Not only cost depends on the material of manufacture, but also the quality of work, durability, and a list of areas of application. Find out which cutters it is preferable to buy or order in the online store with delivery by mail to Moscow, St. Petersburg, other settlements.
Nozzles for hardware manicure from such a material gently remove the cuticle, suitable for giving the nail one form or another. They are safe and soft, do not overheat and do not become clogged with dust, but wear out quickly. Fine-grained ones are suitable for sanding the skin and working with the nail plate, they process the cuticle with medium ones, and keratinized particles are removed with large ones. Example:
- model name: Hdfreza, Ball, average degree of processing, 505 001 190 050;
- price: 1800 rubles;
- characteristics: a ball with a double cross-shaped thread for hardware manicure, processing of deep cracks, removal of corns;
- pluses: durable;
- cons: dear.
Each master needs several burs to work. It is advisable to buy another such:
- model name: 600.198.220.016, Needle, 1.6 mm;
- price: 590 p.;
- characteristics: large cruciform cutting, for hardware manicure, with a shortened tail;
- pluses: suitable for accurate removal of gel polish, not heated;
- cons: quickly erased.
If you often work with gel polish, get a flame nozzle. Description:
- model name: 600.273.140.060, Flame, 6 mm;
- price: 790 r.;
- characteristics: small crosswise cutting for hardware manicure, gel and gel polish removal, processing of natural nails, corns;
- pluses: ideal for correcting nails, quickly and gently removes acrylic, gel;
- cons: large in size.
This is a type of ceramic milling cutter, but more rigid. They act on the skin gently, durable. Corundum cutters for manicure are used to remove coarseness, drilling hard calluses, and for artificial nails – ideal. They do not heat up much. Description of one of the options:
- model name: Corundum green, cylinder, 0503.002;
- price: 100 r.;
- Characteristics: designed for hardware manicure, processing of fingerpads and skin, leveling the plate after removing artificial materials;
- pluses: long-lasting, moderately soft;
- cons: not suitable for acrylic nails.
In its arsenal of grinders, it does not hurt to have one. Short description:
- model name: Grinder reverse cone, medium, 700 R 736 HP 065 625;
- price: 200 r.;
- characteristics: average abrasiveness, diameter 6.5 mm, length of the working part 6.5 mm, for hardware manicure, correction of thick nails, cuticle processing;
- pluses: many options of application;
- cons: quickly erased.
The milling cutter-grinder, with the description of which you will now familiarize yourself with, will not be deposited by any master. Intelligence:
- model name: Grinder, truncated cone, thin, 700 R 649 HP 025 655;
- price: 220 r.;
- characteristics: diameter of the working part 2.5 mm, length 6 mm, thin abrasiveness, for correcting the length of natural nails, processing cuticles, pterygium;
- pluses: it is convenient in work;
- cons: short-lived.
These are strong and durable burs. They can be used not only for hardware manicure and pedicure, but also for the correction of gel or acrylic nails, the formation of a free edge, grinding of side rollers, corns, the space between the fingers. Universal option:
- model name: Muhle Manikure 806 166 021;
- price: 80 p.;
- characteristics: conical bur, the model is designed for processing high side rollers, non-adherent cuticles, hard-to-reach spots, crack opening and grinding, 3 degrees of abrasiveness;
- pluses: versatility;
- cons: it is difficult to choose the right degree of processing.
The following model of medium degree of processing will be very effective in work. Description:
- model name: Hdfreza 807 112 040 Gold;
- price: 1570 r .;
- characteristics: diameter of the working part 3 mm, length 1 cm, with a gold coating, to remove part of the nail plate, remove corns, from sintered diamond;
- pluses: it handles well, is suitable for a diabetic foot, low invasiveness, quick glide on the surface;
- cons: high cost.
Small olive cutters are indispensable for work. If you are looking for one, pay attention to this option:
- model name: 277.524.018 Flame;
- price: 65 p.;
- Characteristics: 1.8 mm, medium abrasive, for the treatment of cracks, side sinuses;
- pluses: durable, cheap;
- cons: if handled carelessly.
Cutters are removed from this material with cutters. In addition, they are designed to process the area around the nail plate. Description of one of the options:
- model name: Hdfreza 504 R 95 RF 070, Rounded cone;
- price: 1750 p.;
- characteristics: 7 mm in diameter, the length of the working part is 14 mm, for working on thickened natural nails, keratinization, calluses, removal of artificial material;
- pluses: durable, large diameter;
- cons: dear.
Round steel mills are actively used to perform hardware manicure and pedicure. For example, this:
- model name: Planet Nails Rose Dril 11 RF 012;
- price: 220 r.;
- characteristics: metal, with a cross notch, 1.2 mm,
- pluses: safe;
- cons: not suitable for too rough skin.
The next hexagon cutter is not used often, but it is very effective. Description:
- model name: hexagon One Clean 407 RF 012;
- price: 715 r.;
- characteristics: diameter 1.2 mm, for processing the lateral rollers and cuticles;
- pluses: reliable, well removes keratinized layers of the skin;
- cons: limited scope.
How to choose cutters for hardware manicure
You have to have a lot of tips so that for each particular type of work you can easily find the right one. Some are suitable only for working with natural nails, others – with artificial, others – with skin. There are separate tools for removing cuticles, removing gel and acrylic, polishing. Choosing the right nozzle for each type of work, you will provide the highest quality result.
This stage is considered one of the most important both in hardware manicure and in pedicure. It must be performed cleanly, efficiently, safely and non-traumatically. To remove the cuticle, spherical cutters of different diameters are used. It is pushed aside by larger ones, and the keratinous parts are removed by smaller ones. Still apply conical nozzles. To remove the cuticles on the toenails, it is preferable to take cylindrical.
It is best to work with cuticles with nozzles made of high-quality material that provides a soft effect. Most suitable carbide milling cutters and other ceramic. They cope well with dead skin particles, make the cuticle perfectly smooth and prevent the formation of burrs. It is impossible to get hurt with tools made of such material.
To remove gel polish
For this purpose, cutters from different materials are used. To remove the gel polish are most suitable:
- Ceramic. Do not heat up and do not clog, durable, but expensive.
- Carbide cutters for manicure. Cheap but very hot at low speeds.
It is important to choose the right abrasive cutter. No need to take the toughest. You can determine it by the color of the notch. Nozzles with green and black marks are too coarse. You can remove gel polish with either blue ceramic or red carbide. Yellow cutters for hardware manicure are suitable for beginners. As for the shape of the nozzle, it is best to use a cylinder, cone and corn, disposable sand caps. Beginners and for home use should give preference to options with a rounded tip..
The choice of cutters for this task is unprincipled. It is very good to use ceramic, corundum. The free edge is very well treated with a truncated cone, cylinders with a rough surface or a large oblique notch. Sometimes they use disc nozzles with a large abrasive, but only for artificial nails. Reverse truncated cone can be used..
For polishing and grinding
These processes are carried out by milling cutters from materials from moderate to maximum softness. Grind the nails with fine-grained nozzles. The smaller the abrasive, the better. For polishing, felt, silicone, cotton, suede, rubber based are suitable. They will clean the surface, make it smooth and even. It is important to remember that all nozzles for manicure made of soft materials warm up quickly, so you need to work with them carefully.