The content of the article
- Effective Herbs for Weight Loss
- Appetite suppressants
- Metabolic enhancers
- How to take
- Monastery gathering
- Herbal Diet
- 5 day ration
Without a modern arsenal of medicines, our distant ancestors used the gifts of nature, accumulating knowledge about the miraculous properties of plants and herbs. In the absence of nutritionists, special weight loss programs, previous generations grew up surprisingly healthy people, in most cases “not burdened” with extra pounds of weight. Mono diets that last for months help to get rid of 25 kg or more, but undermine the immune system, causing harm to health. What folk methods will help with weight loss, providing a gentle effect on the body?
Effective Herbs for Weight Loss
With the help of herbs, a lot of weight is more effective than a slight excess. When choosing weight loss on herbs, be prepared for a gradual process, the results of which will become noticeable in a week or two. The principle of separate nutrition with well-chosen plants will become a means of cleansing the body of toxins, normalizing digestion, and activating metabolic processes. The collection of:
- Fat Burning. Ginger, turmeric, lemongrass effectively break down lipid deposits in the problem areas of the abdomen, hips, waist.
- Diuretic herbs. Excessive fluid reserves will help to remove chamomile, senna, burdock. When using these herbs, the fastest effect of weight loss is observed – up to 2 kg the first couple of days.
- Excreting bile, normalizing the liver during weight loss. Being waste, toxins adversely affect metabolic processes, immunity, and general condition. Cleansing the body will restore health to the skin, speed up the processes of burning internal fat.
- Enhancing metabolism. The laxative effect of sea buckthorn, dill, senna, fennel is actively used for obese people. Lingonberry leaves, licorice, rhubarb contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes of the digestive tract.
- Decreasing appetite for weight loss. Algae spirulina, kelp, bubbly fucus have the property of increasing in the stomach, creating a deceptive feeling of satiety for a long time. Angelica vulgaris, marshmallow (root) envelop the walls of the intestine, “deceiving” receptors and signaling satiety.
When deciding on a diet, you will need to consult a doctor, because the undoubted benefit of herbs in an instant can turn healing properties into harming the body with unsystematic use or exceeding the dose.
- allergy sufferers;
- persons with diseases of the liver, kidneys;
The most noticeable effect of losing weight is given by herbs with diuretic properties: bear ears, chamomile, horsetail, plantain, burdock. By expelling excess fluid from subcutaneous fat, diuretics accelerate the metabolic functions of the body, destroying low-density lipids. In order not to disturb the water-electrolyte balance of the body, taking decoctions of herbs, replenish the reserves of fluid by consuming at least 2 liters of clean drinking water per day.
The main problem of those who want to lose weight is the banal feeling of hunger. Accustomed to significant amounts of food, the stomach does not feel full with a decrease in serving sizes. Sea herbs – algae come to the rescue: swelling and slowly digested by the intestines, they stimulate a feeling of satiety. Herbs with a sticky, mucous base will be equally effective in losing weight. Marshmallow root, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, previously steamed with boiling water or kefir overnight, will be satiety for the whole day when used for breakfast.
The gifts of nature, with the effect of stimulating the digestive system, while improving the metabolic abilities of the body, should be attributed rather to seasonings. Adding ginger, anise, turmeric, rosemary herb, hot red pepper to ready meals, you will achieve significant success in losing weight. By splitting fatty acids, protein foods, these seasonings do not allow excess calories to be absorbed, being deposited by folds on the stomach or waist.
How to take
Benefits for those wishing to lose weight are brought by freshly prepared decoctions and infusions, which should be prepared for 12-14 hours of use. The average amount of diuretic, choleretic herbal teas for weight loss taken throughout the day is from 500 ml to 1 liter. To saturate the body with useful trace elements, replenish the supply of vitamins and not be hungry, eat up to 300-400 g of seaweed (fresh) daily or take at least 2-3 tbsp. spoons of dry, finely ground plants.
To make a delicious, healthy tea, you will need:
- Dry herbs (pharmacy collection or collected personally). A glass of boiled water will require a tablespoon of plants.
- Boiled water. The temperature for the preparation and infusion of the broth is 90? C. In the absence of a thermos, boil the herbs in a saucepan with water, but such tea will lose some of the nutrients and trace elements during heat treatment.
- Thermos. To open a bouquet of aromas of herbs and let it brew tea for weight loss, it will take from half an hour to two hours. Then the finished infusion should be filtered.
Rules for taking a phyto drink:
- Volume. Diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1, take a decoction of medicinal herbs in portions of 100 ml.
- Time of receipt. Most plant infusions are taken 25-30 minutes before the main meal. Cholagogue effective on an empty stomach.
- Frequency of use. The correct diet for weight loss involves a 5-6 one-time menu. Therefore, during the day you will drink tea on herbs 7-8 times: in the morning on an empty stomach, before each meal and before a night’s rest.
- Duration of the course: Brew fresh infusions daily, alternating a variety of herbs; balance your diet and add physical activity. The results of such a complex effect on the body will be clearly noticeable in a couple of months.
Monastic tea is safe to drink: a strictly calibrated proportion of each ingredient originates in the distant 19th century. A successful combination of laxatives, diuretics, stimulating, and appetite-reducing properties helps to throw off 10 to 25 kg per month. The package of the monastery collection includes:
- Fennel. The fruits of the plant affect the feeling of hunger, reducing cravings for gluttony, accelerating weight loss.
- Chamomile. Effectively removes fluid, improving digestion, stimulating lipid breakdown processes.
- Linden blossom. By normalizing hormonal balance and arranging the endocrine system, plant flowers are useful for their toxin-cleansing properties..
- Elderberry flowers black. Enhance metabolic processes by improving the functioning of the digestive system.
- Dandelion. This herb restores potassium reserves, which are rapidly excreted from the body during weight loss..
- Senna. With a laxative effect, cassia herb helps cleanse the liver of toxins.
- Peppermint. This aromatic medicinal herb reduces the urge to “eat something,” affecting satiety receptors.
Official medicine uses the laxative effect of antraglycosides contained in the senna in the treatment of chronic constipation, as well as obesity II and III degree. Cassia, as this plant is otherwise called, has been known since ancient times. Used as a complete component for weight loss. A tablespoon of senna in combination with dandelion and peppermint is diluted with half a liter of boiled water and infused for 15 minutes.
The miraculous properties of hellebore are associated with enhanced cleansing of the body from accumulated toxins. The more slagging, the longer the process of losing weight. Removing harmful salts, slag, hellebore simultaneously deprives you of useful substances necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Therefore, strictly follow the recommendations of a nutritionist in order to avoid intoxication and side effects:
- Dosage. The daily dose is 0.2 g or a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Application time. After a night’s sleep, on an empty stomach, drink hellebore. For fast weight loss between eating and grass, it takes from half an hour to two hours.
- Compliance with the diet. Good nutrition in small portions, the predominance of slow-digesting carbohydrates, plant foods, proteins in the diet will help enhance the effect of hellebore grass.
Find out how much turmeric is good for..
A diet of 5 herbs provides an opportunity to lose 2-3 kg per week. Losses of the “owners” of a significant amount of excess weight up to 8 kg in the first 7 days. Rapid collection of weight will be the reward for a relatively “modest” diet, consisting of one-component nutrition and herbal drinks or teas. This method is short-term in time: no more than one month. Set up fasting days to maintain your results..
Weight loss is achieved through a combination of enhanced metabolism, burning subcutaneous fat, and cleansing the body. By adding physical activity, you will tighten the skin, restore muscle tone. The diet -25 kg per month is based on the 5×2 scheme: for the first five days you strictly adhere to the monocomponent diet and drink the type of herbs prescribed for each day. Serving size should not exceed 500 g of product / day in finished form.
Check out what a 7-day Japanese diet is..
5 day ration
1 day: green tea + rice
Catechins contained in green tea stimulate metabolic processes, due to which intense oxidation of the fat occurs. Caffeine gives vigor, increases the tone of the body, accelerating metabolism by 20-25%. Perfectly cleansing of toxins, green tea blends perfectly with rice porridge. This type of carbohydrate, gently enveloping the walls of the intestine, creates a feeling of satiety, “tricking” the gastrointestinal receptors.
The diet looks like:
- Tea: for one serving you will need: 1 teaspoon of large-leaf tea, a pinch of grated dry ginger and cinnamon. The volume of fluid drunk – from 1.5 to 2 liters per day.
- Porridge: soak the rice for 10-15 minutes. Boil in salted water, then drain. Use in small portions at least 5 times a day..
2 day: calendula + cottage cheese
Lycoptin, the presence of which calendula boasts, helps to reduce appetite. Antiseptic properties perfectly eliminate toxins, supporting the intestinal microflora. Glycosides stimulate energy expenditure, and organic acids effectively break down fat. Calcium-rich cottage cheese is a source of essential proteins for the body.
How to make a menu for the day:
- Calendula: teaspoon pour 150 ml of boiling water. The infusion time is a quarter of an hour. Strain the broth and add 100 ml of nonfat milk: such a composition will start intestinal motility in the morning.
- Cottage cheese: the amount of food eaten per day is not more than 0.5 kg of cottage cheese. Diversify the taste by adding vanilla or cinnamon; dill or green onion depending on food cravings.
3rd day: chamomile + oatmeal
Chamomile is effective in losing weight by reducing puffiness. The high content of flavonoids, bezabol in this grass helps to increase the body’s need for additional energy, which leads to intensive burning of body fat. Oatmeal is good for weight loss due to enveloping properties, leaving for a long time a feeling of fullness..
The power supply scheme of the third day of the minus 25 kg system:
- Chamomile tea: pour boiling water a teaspoon of grass and set aside for 10 minutes. Having filtered the broth, add warm water to the top of the mug, put a spoonful of honey.
- Oatmeal: pour pre-soaked porridge with boiling water (1: 2). Boil until tender by adding salt on the tip of the knife.
4 day: St. John’s wort + buckwheat
A light bitter taste distinguishes St. John’s wort – grass included in all fees for weight loss. By reducing appetite, accelerating metabolism, flavonoids contribute to the outflow of fluid, stimulating processes that are destructive for the lipid layer. The combination with lemon or lime enhances the immune protective effect of the herb. Buckwheat – low-calorie porridge, rich in fiber, trace elements.
- Hypericum tea: pour boiling water in a teaspoonful of tea. After 10 minutes, remove the flowers, diluting the decoction of the herb with warm boiled water (1: 1). Drink with a slice of lime, lemon 100 ml at a time.
- Buckwheat porridge: boil washed buckwheat by adding water in a 1: 3 ratio. When the water boils, set aside from the stove. Eat small meals 5 times a day.
5 day: rosehip + apples
The leader in the content of ascorbic acid, rosehip activates metabolic processes, spending the energy received from food on the breakdown of lipids of the subcutaneous layer. The high content of vitamins of youth of groups A and E is responsible for the flowering appearance and skin health. Low calorie content, apples contribute to rapid weight loss, adsorbing fats, increasing energy costs of the body.
The fifth day menu:
- Rosehip tincture: the broth acquires a saturated taste 10-12 hours after preparation. Therefore, in the evening of the previous day, pour a handful of berries with boiling water (it is better to use a thermos). Drink in small portions half an hour before meals.
- Apples: eat raw, baked fruits throughout the day, trying not to exceed the maximum recommended amount: 1.5-2 kg per day.