The content of the article
- The benefits of slimming cereals
- What is the lowest calorie porridge for weight loss
- Diet on cereals for weight loss
- Buckwheat Diet
- Oat Slimming Diet
- Diet peas
- Diet 7 cereals
- Is it possible to eat millet porridge on a diet
- Wheat Slimming Diet
- Corn diet
- What porridge is better for losing weight
- When to eat porridge when losing weight
- Healthy slimming cereals for breakfast
During the diet, the body receives the missing vitamins from healthy foods, such as cereals, but it is important to know what kind of cereals you can eat when losing weight. There are many, but not all are suitable for burning body fat. It all depends on the calorie content and properties of the cereal itself. Having studied them in more detail, you can correctly include cereals in your diet menu..
The benefits of slimming cereals
The main condition for losing weight on cereals, so that they are not from the category of instant cooking. The contents of the brewing bags will not do any good. By the content of nutrients, they lose to natural cereals. Porridge refers to slow carbohydrates, thanks to which the body remains saturated for a long time. Fiber, trace elements and vegetable protein in cereals also have a beneficial effect. They improve bowel activity, help burn fat. Noting the most useful porridge for weight loss, you can list the following:
- Buckwheat. It is considered the “queen” of all cereals. It contains many vitamins, calcium, fats, potassium, phosphorus, starch, proteins. Recommended by nutritionists even for obesity. Calories per 100 g – 329 kcal.
- Oatmeal. It removes toxins from the body. Contains enzymes that help the absorption of fats, amino acids and proteins. Calories per 100 g – 345 kcal.
- Pea. It is rich in fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and mineral salts. Boiled contains only 90 calories.
- Millet. It is characterized by a high content of nicotinic acid, copper, manganese, zinc and protein, which are often lacking in losing weight. Calories in 100 g – 334 kcal.
- Wheat It reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood, stabilizes fat metabolism, improves the condition of the skin, its elasticity and smoothness, and improves the overall functioning of the body. Its calorie content is 316 kcal per 100 g.
- Corn. Breaks down fat cells, removes toxins, lowers cholesterol, hypoallergenic. Contains 337 kcal.
- Rice. Groats, rich in vitamins of the whole group B, fiber, starch, protein, carbohydrates. Effectively cleanses the intestines of toxins and toxins. Boiled has a low calorie content – only 81 kcal. Only brown brown rice contributes to weight loss. White, on the contrary, helps to gain mass.
- Barley or barley. With a lower content of vitamins and minerals, it is able to supply the body with strength and energy. Useful for those who suffer from constipation. Contains 324 kcal per 100 g.
- Manka. It is not dietary cereal, but with moderate use it can contribute to weight loss. In addition, it helps the body to cleanse and establish metabolism. Contains 338 kcal per 100 grams.
What is the lowest calorie porridge for weight loss
The first on the list when answering the question, which cereals are useful for losing weight, is oatmeal. But there are cereals with less energy value, as can be seen in the above information. The lowest calorie porridge is wheat. The least risk is getting better from her. For wheat comes barley, then – buckwheat, millet, corn, semolina. Pea porridge can also be added here. The most nutritious is white rice groats.
Diet on cereals for weight loss
One of the best options for losing weight is a cereal diet. On it, you can not only adjust your weight, but also improve the condition of the body, saturating it with the necessary trace elements and vitamins. Making diet cereals at home is very easy. Just use water for cooking and do not add butter and sugar with salt. The result will be a liquid dish with an average calorie content of 80 kcal per 100 g. Here are some cereals you can eat on a diet – not milk, but on water. You will find specific recommendations for losing weight on each type of cereal below..
Thanks to routine and iron in buckwheat, it helps to avoid anemia and compensates for the lack of vitamins of all groups in the body. Buckwheat itself is boiled or steamed. Buckwheat porridge for weight loss can be with the addition of other useful and low-calorie ingredients, such as zucchini. For taste, some recipes are allowed to add a little olive oil. In general, there are two options for losing weight on buckwheat:
- A cycle of 2 weeks. Throughout the entire period of the diet, only buckwheat in any quantity is allowed.
- Fasting day. In this case, you only need to use the menu from one buckwheat only once a week. For this, cereals are steamed since the evening. You can season it with kefir or yogurt. It is important to drink at least 2 liters of water on this day.
Oat Slimming Diet
Due to the fact that oatmeal has a high amount of fat in its composition, nutrition on it is obtained low-carb and with significant restrictions on other ingredients. The best time to reduce weight by about 5 kg is a week. Oatmeal for weight loss is consumed in a steamed form. As additives, only berries or fruits are allowed except bananas and grapes. After a weekly course, it is worth spending unloading days every 7-14 days. So the weight will continue to gradually decrease – you can lose up to 15 kg in 2 months.
Pea porridge for weight loss is considered especially pleasant. On a diet with this cereal, a large number of additional products are allowed. It is forbidden to eat only sweet, fatty, fried, salted and smoked dishes. The rest of the food is reasonably allowed for breakfast and dinner. Lunch should consist of pea porridge, which is prepared without any additives. The result of following such a diet with familiar products in 7 days is minus 3-4 kg.
Diet 7 cereals
An unusual version of a diet with cereals is a diet of 7 cereals for weight loss. Compared to others, it does the body much less harm. All for the reason that it is not a mono-diet. Every day for a week, you only need to use cereal, and in a certain sequence:
- pearl barley;
- a mixture of all cereals in equal proportions.
Is it possible to eat millet porridge on a diet
Millet is also allowed for weight loss. By its properties, it is very similar to wheat, therefore, it is also often used to lose weight. Judging by the reviews of losing weight, millet diet allows you to get rid of 3-4 kg per week. The main thing when choosing to take grains of a bright shade, because they contain a maximum of nutrients. Boil cereals in water in a ratio of 1: 3. It is necessary to use it throughout the day in small portions. The best option is 5-6 meals. It is allowed to season porridge with linseed oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds, mix with dried fruits – dried apricots, raisins.
Wheat Slimming Diet
More often on the table, wheat can be found in the form of pasta, but it is more useful in the form of cereals. It is especially effective for strengthening immunity, and due to its low calorie content it is considered the most effective for losing weight. The optimal diet for such a porridge is 7 days. Groats are boiled in water without adding salt, oil, spices and sugar. So wheat porridge with weight loss will be even more effective. In addition to it can be steamed vegetables or fresh fruits. Exclude from the diet is potatoes, bananas. From drinks allowed green tea and low-fat dairy products, milk.
Corn grits help to quickly and very effectively lose weight. It is boiled on water in a ratio of 1: 4. The resulting amount of porridge remains divided into 5-6 meals with the same gap between them. To reduce cooking time, you can pre-steam the product several hours before cooking. Corn grits for weight loss are very effective. Judging by the reviews, with its help you can lose 3-4 kg in just three days.
What porridge is better for losing weight
The undisputed leader among all types of cereals is millet. The reason is that this cereal not only stops the deposition of fat, but also contributes to its active elimination. In addition, millet saturates the body with most of the substances it needs – vitamins of the E, B and PP groups, phosphorus, sulfur, potassium, magnesium. Another cereal removes toxins left after taking antibiotics.
When to eat porridge when losing weight
It is not enough to answer the question of what cereals can be eaten when losing weight. It is also important when they need to be consumed. Any porridge is a slow carbohydrate, which is digested for a long time, due to which the satiety effect is achieved. For this reason, eating cereals is necessary in the morning. The best option is to cook low-calorie porridge for weight loss for breakfast, but you can also for lunch as a side dish. Another way is to consume a little throughout the day, but do not over-eat at night.
Healthy slimming cereals for breakfast
Due to the long carbohydrates, cereal for breakfast is much more beneficial. In this case, oatmeal is considered habitual. She is most often used for breakfast. It can be cereal or cereal. In any case, they need to be boiled in water without sugar and oil. For taste, it is allowed to add a little cinnamon, honey or fresh berries and fruits. Any other cereals are suitable for breakfast, but buckwheat, millet, rice and corn are considered optimal.