The content of the article
- What to drink to lose weight
- Fasting water in the morning
- What to drink at night for weight loss
- Slimming drinks at home
- Sassi Water Slimming
- Ginger Slimming Drink
- Slimming Cinnamon Tea
- Herbal slimming infusion
Effective drinks that drink for weight loss, prepared according to folk recipes, contribute to rapid weight loss. Such funds will help get rid of hunger, cleanse the body of harmful substances, have a fat burning effect. You can use healthy drink as a diet accompaniment, instead of high-calorie sugary carbonated drinks, coffee and tea with cream.
What to drink to lose weight
While you are on a diet, you need to monitor not only what food you eat, but also what to drink in order to lose weight. Experts recommend following a few rules of the drinking regime:
- Every day your body should receive at least 8 glasses of fluid.
- Use a glass of clean, gas-free water immediately after waking up..
- Sugar drinks are best avoided..
- You can drink 30 minutes before meals and an hour after.
- Reduce your fluid intake before bedtime.
The list of drinks that you can drink for weight loss:
- Kefir is a healthy drink that is a source of calcium. This element in the body is converted into a fat burner. Sour-milk product is suitable for fasting days and short mono-diets, lasting less than a week.
- Green tea – is an antioxidant, increases the metabolic rate. It is required to drink 4 cups per day, doing this after a meal. The use of 1 portion will help remove up to 80 kcal.
- Decoctions of herbs – help normalize digestion, reduce appetite. Natural drinks remove harmful substances and saturate the body with important trace elements.
Fasting water in the morning
Experts recommend losing weight on an empty stomach in the morning. The purified non-carbonated liquid does not contain calories, it does not contain fats, which create obstacles to losing excess weight. A glass of water, drunk immediately after sleep, starts digestion and metabolism, which is the basis for weight loss. Drink a clear liquid in small sips. If you need to change the taste, add a little natural lemon juice to your glass.
What to drink at night for weight loss
Nutritionists believe that a good, quality sleep directly affects the loss of extra pounds. Drinking at night for weight loss should not provoke a feeling of hunger, an imbalance in hormones and increase blood sugar levels. Recommendations what to drink for weight loss before going to bed:
- Milk – thanks to the protein casein improves metabolism, makes sleep better.
- Grape juice contains antioxidants, is able to turn fatty tissue into easily excreted.
- Chamomile tea – calms, promotes a quiet sleep, controls glucose.
- Kefir – rich in probiotics, improves digestion, absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Slimming drinks at home
Fat-burning drinks for weight loss have reliably established themselves as means that bring good results in weight loss and benefit the body. Natural freshly squeezed juices, herbal decoctions and water with the addition of vegetables and fruits improve metabolic processes, eliminating pollution. Recipes for drinks for weight loss at home will not require expensive ingredients, easy to prepare.
Sassi Water Slimming
This drink has established itself as an effective means of losing weight thanks to healthy products. Tasty liquid will help accelerate weight loss, improve metabolism and normalize the activity of the digestive tract. Sassi water preparation should begin with the selection of a quality base. The clear liquid must be clean, so choose mineral or thawed.
- lemon – 1 pc.;
- fresh cucumber – 1 pc.;
- ginger – 1 tbsp. l .;
- water – 2 l;
- mint – 12 leaves.
- Grind the ginger root to a state of gruel.
- Peel the cucumber, cut into thin circles.
- Wash the lemon well, divide into small slices or thinly cut across.
- Tear mint leaves with your hands.
- Mix all the crushed ingredients, fill with water. Leave the healthy drink in the refrigerator for 15 hours..
- For the day you will need to drink the entire slimming drink.
Ginger Slimming Drink
There are many recipes for making a ginger slimming drink. Their main component is recognized as an effective fat burner. Ginger root improves blood circulation, digestion and metabolic processes. These valuable properties contribute to the loss of excess weight. Use the product only fresh. The finished drink will need to be consumed no more than 3 times a day.
- lemon juice – 60 ml;
- water – 1 liter;
- ginger root – 2 cm;
- honey – 1 tsp.
- Peel the ginger, wipe through a fine grater.
- Add honey and lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour boiling water over the mass, insist for 1 hour.
Slimming Cinnamon Tea
According to experts and consumers, slimming tea at home with cinnamon is an excellent way to get rid of obesity. The positive effect of an effective hot drink is the ability of spice essential oils to cleanse the body of harmful substances. However, to acquire a beautiful figure, you should not only drink spiced tea, but also eat right every day, choosing dietary products.
- tea leaves – 1 tsp;
- cinnamon powder -? tsp;
- water – 1 cup;
- skim milk – to taste.
- Pour tea leaves into a special strainer, place it in a cup of hot water.
- Add cinnamon and milk to the drink, mix thoroughly. Leave the tea for a few minutes to lower the cinnamon.
- A delicious, fragrant warm slimming drink before meals.
Herbal slimming infusion
Preparing herbal infusions is a simple and useful way to improve health, provide weight loss, and get a slim figure. It is recommended to use some natural herbal recipes that you need to drink for weight loss:
- Take 20 g of black elderberry, chamomile and linden flowers, mint leaves and fennel fruits. Mix herbs, fill with hot water, leave for 15 minutes. Drink the received preparation in 1 glass three times a day.
- Infusion of parsley root, dandelion, fennel fruits and mint leaves, taken 15 g each, will help to cope with hunger. To drink a folk remedy for weight loss should be on an empty stomach.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.