In residential buildings and apartments, bubble panels are not so common, but this interesting decorative and at the same time functional piece of furniture definitely deserves attention. Our tips site will tell you about the design features of bubble panels, give examples of their use..
A bubble panel is a hollow container that is filled with liquid. Under pressure inside the panel, columns of bubbles rise beautifully. The decorative effect immediately attracts attention, thanks to which such panels always act as the focal point of any interior.
Structurally, bubble panels consist of the following elements:
- The panel itself. It can be glass, acrylic and polycarbonate. Glass panels are the most expensive, polycarbonate panels are the cheapest, but also the least durable..
- Pallet. Serves as a frame, attaches to the ceiling or floor, ensuring the reliability of the entire structure.
- Air tubes. It is through them that the bubbles will circulate..
- Sprayers. Provides air to the tubes that are connected to them.
- Compressor. This ensures the supply of air under pressure and the formation of bubbles. Most often, the pneumatic compressor is installed inside the pallet..
- LEDs, or rather, LED strips, about the features of the choice of which the portal told in detail. Provide an additional decorative effect, backlighting, thanks to which the columns of bubbles are visible not only during the day.
Due to the presence of liquid inside, bubble panels are often called water panels. In the interior, they serve not only as decoration. They have a practical function – to zone the space. For example, between the kitchen and the dining room, in the spacious living room, where a corner for the home office has been allocated.
Important! Bubble panels are filled with distilled water. Therefore, they additionally humidify the air, improving the microclimate in the room. Actually, a humidifier is not needed with the aquapanel.
The bubbles inside the panel can be different – single, large, small, ascending column, combined. In addition, in some panels, vortices of bubbles can be created, which looks more interesting than just straight pillars of them..
Bubble columns should be noted separately. Unlike flat panels, they cannot zone the space of a room. It is a purely decorative element that can be placed anywhere as a bright accent. Of the useful functions, only air humidification and backlighting in the evenings remain.
You can install the bubble panel anywhere in your home or apartment. It can even be built into the end of the kitchen island. But in this case, the panel will have to be ordered according to its size, and the price may increase. On average, the cost of a bubble column 2.5 meters high, that is, from floor to ceiling of a standard room, is 25 thousand rubles. A flat panel of the same height, 1 meter wide and 25 centimeters deep, costs about the same..
Most often, bubble panels are installed in public places, they decorate restaurants and cafes, hotel halls, and office zones are zoned. But even in living rooms, such an interior detail will become very noticeable and will definitely attract the attention of guests..