An original solution is to choose a round bed for the master bedroom. You rarely see such options, but they have many advantages. Our tips site will give examples of the use of round beds in the interior, tell about their pros and cons.
There are many advantages to round beds:
- Very unusual appearance, original and immediately attracting attention. Such a piece of furniture will definitely become the main one in the bedroom, will play the role of a focal point.
- Round beds are versatile and will suit any style of interior, from timeless classics to ultra-high-tech high-tech. The main thing is that the headboard of the bed, if any, matches the style of the interior;
- It is convenient for everyone to sleep on round beds. Both tall people and children. A married couple will also fit, you just need to choose a model with a slightly increased size;
- You can change the direction of sleep if there is no headboard;
- The choice of models is very wide. There are round beds with a solid frame, with a wrought-iron, textile, wooden headboard, there are even hanging ones;
- No hard corners, looks easy and harmonious.
Round beds, of course, also have disadvantages:
- Higher cost than traditional bedding;
- Harder to do it yourself. The portal wrote how to create an ordinary double bed;
- You can’t put it in a small bedroom, you need enough space;
- It is difficult to select and buy bed linen, often you have to sew to order, and this is also an additional cost;
- Many people consider such beds too glamorous and even vulgar. But this, of course, is a matter of taste..