Today, plastic doors, due to their low cost and their special qualities, are successfully conquering the Russian market. These types of doors are used as balcony, interior doors, as well as entrance doors in private houses..
Plastic doors are also used in many industrial and office premises..
Plastic doors are made of PVC, which gives the doors lightness and special strength. Plastic doors are simply irreplaceable in those regions where there are harsh climatic conditions, since these types of doors are resistant to temperature extremes and loads.
So, modern models of plastic doors have the following qualities:
- no need for additional finishing;
- modern technologies in production;
- excellent performance of sound and heat insulation;
- no requirements for special care;
- good resistance to meteorological conditions.
Plastic doors have the best performance of sound and noise insulation.
If we talk about the consumer qualities of these doors, then in all respects they surpass their counterparts from other materials. One of the main features of plastic doors is their complete tightness, that is, no moisture, cold, or other atmospheric phenomena will leak into the room where plastic doors are installed.
Many people are attracted to plastic doors by the fact that they do not require special care. If wood products need to be constantly repaired, insulated and tinted, then nothing of this is required for plastic doors.
Plastic doors are white, and the Russian market now has a very large assortment of plastic doors of various colors and shades. There are even doors on sale that imitate valuable wood species. Different glasses can be inserted into plastic doors: patterned, ordinary, tinted, mirror.
It is impossible not to mention the environmental friendliness of plastic products. Plastic doors in this parameter are not at all inferior to wooden doors.
Today PVC is used in many areas, for example, in the food industry. Bottles for drinking water, electric kettles, plastic packaging for food are made of polyvinyl chloride..
- The service life of plastic doors is much longer than analogues made of other materials.
- It is much warmer in a house or apartment where plastic doors are installed.
- Plastic doors do not let in noise, you can calmly rest and not be afraid of noise from neighboring rooms.
- Plastic doors prevent warm air from leaving the room.
- PVC doors can be installed even in rooms with high humidity: in swimming pools, kitchens, saunas, bathrooms.
- Plastic doors are extremely resistant to lime, acid and alkali.
- PVC doors will make any room more attractive. And if the doors are also white, then they are perfectly combined with blinds, roller shutters and the interior of the room..