More and more photos of galvanized steel pools appear on social media and on landscaping websites. Remember the troughs and basins of the Soviet era? These swimming pools are in trend now. Our advice site decided to find out what such pools look like on the site.
The fashion for galvanized pools appeared in the USA. There, such containers were traditionally used on farms to water livestock. Therefore, today, steel pools in America are called cowboy or farm pools. Today stock tank swimming pools are replacing inflatable and frame pools that are common in our country..
Many site owners note that it is much easier and cheaper to buy a steel pool than to build a stationary one from concrete. Yes, and such a capacity will fit even on six hundred parts.
There are many advantages of galvanized steel pools:
- They serve for a very long time;
- You don’t need to collect, disassemble, build anything. We prepared a flat area on the site, put a container, poured water from a hose and wait until it warms up;
- They can be of different sizes. The shape is traditionally round, sometimes oval, but the height and volume can be different – for children and adults;
- Courting is easy;
- The metal heats up in the sun very quickly, respectively, the water too. True, steel cannot retain heat for a long time;
- You can refine it, for example, paint it, mount it in the flooring, overlay the sides with something;
- If desired, the container can be turned into a jacuzzi, add a fountain.
True, such a steel pool-bath will have to be stored entirely, it cannot be disassembled, therefore it will take up quite a lot of space, for example, in a shed. By the way, wintering on the street does not really harm him, it is enough to drain the water and cover with dense material.
As you can see, galvanized steel pools may well take their rightful place on the site, they are combined with a summer shower, recreation areas, covered with umbrellas, equip platforms.
Honestly, on the Russian market we could not find such galvanized pools. On Amazon, the price of stock tank swimming pools starts from $ 200. Plus the cost of arranging the site. It will still work out quite budget if you do it yourself.
The portal has already written about how to build a pool on your own..