- Hidden works and engineering networks
- How to close the installation for a wall-hung toilet and communication
The article will tell you how to properly organize the preparatory stage of tiling a bathroom with ceramic tiles. The text contains methods for processing tiles, arranging a false wall and installing an installation for a wall-hung toilet. You will also find many step-by-step photos of each work step..
Finishing a bathroom is an important stage in the repair or construction of a house. The increased moisture content in the air requires the use of hydrophobic finishing materials, which must be decorative. For over 100 years, ceramic tiles have been the leader in bathroom furnishings. In this article we will talk about how to properly plan, prepare and implement the main stages of lining a bathroom..
First of all, it is necessary to accurately determine the appearance of the final result. A sketch of the appearance can be ordered in a design bureau, or you can create it yourself, for example, in the 3ds Max program.
With this approach, you can not only see the finished result in advance, but also make an extremely accurate estimate. If there is a plan, the need for strict control of performers disappears, and the work is accelerated, since all the nuances are agreed.
Hidden works and engineering networks
After creating the project, you should mark the installation locations of the plumbing and mount the hidden pipeline. In a private house, it is better to lay it in the gates, and then brick it up.
Before installing the installation, consult a professional plumber about the use of sewer fittings. It must be connected securely, since in the future there will be no possibility of free access to it.
How to close the installation for a wall-hung toilet and communication
The flush design implies a hidden installation, that is, a false wall is erected in front of it, which is subsequently also decorated with finishing materials. Usually such a wall is made of moisture-resistant drywall on a metal frame..
1. First of all, mark the bottom and try on the tiles – it should fit according to the project. Do not forget about the thickness of the gypsum board and the adhesive layer.
2. Then unfold and fix the UD profile on the floor, walls and ceiling.
3. Install an auxiliary profile along the edge of the installation and on the side to support the supply water pipe. In our case, the mixer is also brought out to a false wall, so it should be fixed to the frame.
Attention! When choosing a place to install the mixer, take into account the total height of the bath plus 50 mm.
4. Then we fill the space of the frame with ribs with a step of 400–450 mm. Be sure to provide several bundles of the frame with the wall. This is necessary in order to avoid vibration of the frame..
5. After determining the location of the water outlet, you should solder the threaded mounting couplings for the mixer onto the pipes. Calculate the length of the pipe in advance so that the extra section does not stand out after finishing, taking into account the layers.
6. After installing the couplings, check the level of the axles of the fittings – they must be strictly horizontal.
7. Then fix the pipes with the mounting tape to the frame on the self-tapping screws.
8. The final view of the installation built into the frame:
9. Then sheathe the frame with plasterboard. The final look of the false wall base:
Preparation is one of the decisive stages of finishing. Much depends on properly organized work and a well-prepared surface. Therefore, in order to avoid problems in the future, try to pay maximum attention to this process..