1. Wasp’s nest. The oval shape resembles a hornet’s nest. Part of the roof is made of transparent acrylic, and the house itself is made of wooden slats. Two minuses – unsafe track and small interior space.
2. “Invisible” house. A bold solution is a cubic shape, pasted over with a mirror film on the outside. The structure seems to “disappear” due to the reflection of the surrounding trees from the surface.
3. Castle for the princess. A personal castle is every girl’s dream. There is a place for playing “mothers and daughters” (the first floor of three rooms) and for a real princess locked in a castle (one tower has a second floor).
4. Lair of the dragon. The long, straight bridge to the house made of slabs resembles the road to the dragon’s lair. And the house itself is made of aged wood – isn’t it a dragon’s dwelling? There is where to roam the child’s fantasy!
5. High-rise building. Several houses, stacked on top of each other and united by wide balconies, stairs and terraces – a good solution for the courtyard of an apartment building where many children live..
6. A modest corner. This is a cozy building for a small suburban area. There is space for games not only in the house, but also under it.
7. Flower mushroom. The owners of this wooden “mushroom” are obvious lovers of flora – an abundance of flowers and a reed roof makes this home not only cozy, but also environmentally friendly. A secluded corner for future aesthetes and biologists.
8. Observatory. An absolutely budget-friendly construction option, with its shape reminiscent of a circus dome or observatory. If you use inexpensive materials for construction, finance will remain for the purchase of a telescope..
9. Spherical house. This is clearly a plot from a movie about a time machine. Perhaps someday, in the near future, there will be many such spheres – compact, streamlined, not afraid of either wind or water..
10. House with a balcony. A very cozy family nest. Poorly designed window – a tree trunk prevents it from opening.
11. Small house with a spiral staircase. A very beautiful spiral staircase goes around the tree trunk on which the house stands. The balcony is shaded by branches, allowing you to enjoy the coolness on a hot day.
12. House with an attic. A whole mansion, which is mounted on several trees at once, and is located directly above a small river. Harmoniously selected lanterns make the house look like Lorien – the home of the wood elves.
13. House for the best friends. The identical houses located on the crowns of two baobabs are connected by a well-protected bridge. Perfect build for two close friends.
14. House – a game complex. This castle was clearly built right on site – it is impossible to imagine a person who could create a drawing on paper for such a complex project. Amazingly beautiful building!
15. Small house for kids. A very simple, but no less cozy house for the little ones – a safe staircase with a handrail, a strong spreading tree as a support, a balcony with a net.
16. House – an observation deck. The structure has wide windows along the entire hexagonal perimeter – a good view for small observers. You can imagine it as a lighthouse or headquarters.