Currently, many, especially residents of large cities, install plastic windows in order to reduce noise, preserve heat and get rid of drafts in the room. And since plastic windows are sealed, they impede the free movement of air, which leads to disruption of the natural exchange of air with the outside environment..
Over time, this becomes a tangible problem, which is as follows:
- a significant decrease in the comfort of living;
- increased air humidity, leading to the likely appearance of fungus;
- there is a need for regular ventilation of the premises;
- in turn, when airing, drafts appear, sudden temperature changes occur, noise from the street appears.
These problems can be solved by installing plastic windows with climate control system. Climate control is provided by installing a SMARTBOX supply valve in the upper part of the window frame. The valve ensures the standard air flow and constant operation of the natural ventilation system. Fresh air is supplied constantly. In this case, the window itself remains completely closed..
The operation of the valve does not affect the people who are in the room, since the air flows move under the ceiling, thereby ensuring continuous removal of polluted air.
At the same time, warm air from the batteries rises and, mixing with the fresh air, circulates the air flow.
Thus, PVC windows with a supply air damper have a number of advantages over conventional plastic windows:
- increased security – windows can be kept closed at all times;
- lack of drafts – residents will not get sick;
- dust and pollen from trees and plants will not penetrate the room, which is especially important for people with allergies;
- in the event of excessive heat loss caused by strong wind or frost, simply turn the valve, thereby stopping the air flow and guaranteed solving the problem of heat loss!