Apricot pastries have a rich fruity aroma and pleasant taste. Fresh, frozen or canned apricots are suitable for making a pie. Especially tender is an apricot pie combined with curd filling.
Simple Curd Apricot Pie
- Time: 90 minutes.
- Servings Per Container: 8 People.
- Calorie content: 207 kcal per 100 grams.
- Purpose: baking with apricots.
- Cuisine: Russian.
- Difficulty: medium.
It is better to cook a hearty and aromatic curd and apricot pie based on soft home-made cottage cheese. If you use a fermented milk product from the store, then you can get rid of graininess by rubbing it through a colander or sieve.
For the test:
- flour – 200 grams;
- butter – 100 grams;
- sugar – 50 grams;
- eggs – 1 pc.;
- baking powder – 5 grams.
- cottage cheese – 400 g;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- sugar – 120 g;
- sour cream – 200 g;
- starch – 40 g;
- lemon juice – 20 ml;
- vanilla sugar – 10 g;
- apricots – 12 pcs..
- Pound the soft butter and sugar, add the egg, stir.
- Sift flour with baking powder, add in parts to the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Form a ball from the resulting mass, send to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Then transfer the dough into a baking dish with a diameter of 23 cm and form a cake with high sides.
- Beat all the ingredients for the filling, except apricots, until smooth.
- Transfer the mass from the cottage cheese to the baking dish.
- Put halves of fruit on top with slices down, drown them a little in the curd.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about an hour.