The content of the article
- How to bake apples in the oven
- How much to bake
- At what temperature
- Baked apples in the oven – recipe with photo
- With honey
- With pumpkin
- With puff pastry
- With cottage cheese
- With sugar
- Without filling
- With nuts
- In foil
- How to cook baked apples in the oven – chefs tips
Fresh fruits normalize the functioning of the digestive system, reduce cholesterol and promote weight loss. In the baked form, apples acquire additional benefits, so this dish is indispensable for people with bowel, blood, heart problems, and for lactating women who need additional vitamins.
How to bake apples in the oven
An ideal option for baking are fruits of Antonovka and Simirenko varieties. How to bake apples in the oven? First, fruits of approximately the same size and weight are selected, which they must carefully wash with a sponge to get rid of the wax. A narrow hole with a diameter of about 1.5 cm is carefully made in each apple. The core is always removed along with the seeds, and the “bottom” of the fruit is left unharmed.
When the apples are prepared, you need to decide which filling to fill them with. The easiest option is to use sugar or honey. Pour a sweet product into the hole with a teaspoon, leaving 0.5-1 cm to the top free, so that the filling does not leak out during baking. Next, place the stuffed fruits on a baking sheet covered with foil / parchment and send the dessert to the oven.
How much to bake
For the preparation of dessert, fruits of medium or large size are more often used. How long does it take to bake apples in the oven in this case? The larger the fruit, the longer it takes to cook. So, at an average temperature regime, large fruits are baked for about half an hour, and small apples need no more than 15 minutes. The finished dish has a beautiful amber color, the skin of the fruit becomes rosy.
At what temperature
If you heat the oven too much, the apples will dry out quickly, and if the temperature is insufficient, they will not bake in the middle. To create the most favorable conditions for fruits, put a bowl of water at the bottom of the oven – this will prevent dehydration of the fruits. At what temperature do apples bake? To get a delicious, juicy dessert, it should be cooked at 180-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes. The finished dish is spread on a wide flat plate, sprinkled with grated chocolate or powdered sugar.
Baked apples in the oven – recipe with photo
This dessert is not only tasty, but also extremely useful: baked fruits help to remove toxins, increase immunity, improve metabolism, and reduce the amount of cholesterol plaques in the blood. Oven-baked apples are an ideal breakfast or snack option for patients with pancreatitis and gastritis. In addition, this dish should be included in the diet for all those who care about their health. Below are described different options for making dessert, among which you can choose the best recipe for baking apples in the oven.
Apples baked with honey is not only a treat, but also a means to enhance immunity and normalize the functioning of the digestive tract. It is worth adding cinnamon to the dish, which will make the dessert aroma very expressive and mouth-watering. Before preparing the fruit, all the wax that covers the fruits sold for sale must be removed from the peel. Below is described in detail and with a photo how to bake apples in the oven with honey according to the classic recipe.
- green apples of average size – 5 pcs.;
- ground cinnamon -? tsp;
- liquid honey – 5 tsp.
- Thoroughly peel the fruit, remove the middle of them with the tip of a peeler or with a regular knife.
- Place 1 teaspoon inside each fruit. honey and some cinnamon.
- Cut off the zest from the lemon, rub it finely and sprinkle the apples filled with the filling with the resulting chips..
- Place the prepared fruit on a steel sheet, pour 100 ml of water on its bottom.
- Bake the dish for about half an hour at 200 degrees.
The modern rhythm of life does not allow housewives to prepare delicious desserts – they simply do not have enough time and energy for this. The best option for treating to tea is a fast-food dish that does not require a large number of products. Pumpkin with apples, baked in the oven in slices fully meets these requirements. In addition, it is very beneficial for the body. How to make a delicious pumpkin and apple dessert?
- sweet and sour apples – 0.5 kg;
- pumpkin pulp – 0.5 kg;
- sugar of the 1st grade – 1 tbsp.
- Cut the pumpkin into medium slices.
- Peel the apples, remove the middle. After cut them into slices.
- Combine the crushed products, sprinkle with sugar and place on a foil-lined baking dish.
- Cover the ingredients with foil on top, seasoning the edges.
- Baked apples will be ready after 20 minutes at an oven temperature of 200 degrees.
- Serve the dish, sprinkled with crushed walnuts.
With puff pastry
If you like pies with fruit filling, then be sure to appreciate such pastries. Baked apples in the dough are obtained not only very tasty and juicy, but also have an original, unique appearance. It is not difficult to prepare such a dish, however, you will have to try to create a beautiful view. Ready baked goods are sprinkled with powdered sugar if desired. How to make baked apples in the oven?
- nuts (optional);
- honey – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Antonovka apples – 4 pcs.;
- puff pastry – 1 pack.
- Prepare the fruits: remove the middle, free them from the skin.
- Grind nuts, combine with liquid honey.
- Fill the fruit with the resulting mass.
- Roll out the thawed dough on a clean countertop. Divide it into four parts (the same size).
- In the center of each square, place the bullseye (whole). Connect the corners of the dough on top of the fruit, pinch them tightly, forming a pouch.
- Grease each item with a beaten egg, put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
With cottage cheese
This dish is among the diet, even suitable for feeding a small child. Baked apples with cottage cheese in the oven should be supplemented with raisins, then the dessert will become not only tastier, but also healthier. The baking time of the dessert may vary depending on the selected fruit size and temperature. Doctors advise including refreshments in the diet of patients with vascular and digestive pathologies. Below in detail and with the photo it is described how to cook the fruits baked with cottage cheese.
- sour cream – 1 tbsp. l .;
- cottage cheese – 100 g;
- sugar – 2 tbsp. l .;
- raisins – 2 tbsp. l.
- Mix sugar with sour cream, cottage cheese, raisins.
- Peel the fruit from dirt, remove the middle of them.
- Fill the formed hole with curd filling.
- Place stuffed foods on a baking sheet, pour some water here to prevent the dish from drying out.
- Baked fruits will be ready after 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
The juicy, natural taste of the fruit is preserved even after baking. So that the juice does not flow from the fruits, experienced chefs advise wrapping them with foil. Baked apples with sugar will serve as a wonderful, tasty and healthy snack. Such a dish should be prepared for small children in order to support their immune system and indulge in sweet treats. The following is a simple dessert recipe..
- sugar – 3 tsp;
- apples – 3 pcs.;
- butter – 50 g.
- Washed fruit free from the core and seeds.
- Cut the butter into small pieces, place the slices inside the apples.
- In each hole, place 1 tsp. granulated sugar.
- Wrap the fruit with foil, send to bake at 180 degrees.
- After about 25 minutes, the baked dessert will be ready to eat..
In order for the apples to bake well, they need to be cooked for at least 20 minutes. Nevertheless, the baking time can be changed, depending on which dish you like more: some prefer the fruit to crackle a little, others, on the contrary, prefer the falling apart, well-baked fruits. Details and photos below describe how to cook baked apples with cinnamon. This dish attracts with its aroma and has a breathtaking taste..
- icing sugar;
- sugar – 1 tsp;
- liquid honey – 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- ground cinnamon -? tsp;
- Simirenko apples – 3 pcs..
- Mix cinnamon with sugar.
- In the resulting mixture, peeled apples with a cut core should be rolled in.
- Then place the ingredients on the foil-covered form..
- Start each apple with 1 tsp. honey, send to the oven, heated to 200 degrees.
- Baked fruits will be ready after 25 minutes. Sprinkle them with sweet powder before serving (add it is not necessary).
This sweet treat is a great option for those who fast or follow a diet. Baked apples in the oven without filling will replace sweets, cakes, cookies and other sweets. A delicious dessert contains a huge amount of potassium, which is an indispensable substance for the heart. In addition, after baking, the product loses acid, while retaining all the vitamins that make up fresh fruits. How to cook baked apples in the oven correctly?
- sweet and sour, green apples (Golden or Granny Smith) – 5 pcs..
- Wash fruits well.
- Put them in a refractory form, pouring a small amount of water into the bottom of the container.
- Send apples to bake at 180 degrees until they are soft. It usually takes 15 minutes or longer..
- Treat your family with a baked dish, sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Even an inexperienced housewife will cope with a recipe for baked fruit slices. The big plus of this healthy and simple dish is the speed of its preparation: the whole process, taking into account the preparation and baking, takes only 25-30 minutes. It is better to cook sliced apples in the oven with sugar from the varieties Simirenko, Mackintosh, Ranet, Antonovka or Granny Smith. Serve tea treats with a little cinnamon powder in each serving.
- butter – 80 g;
- ripe, large apples – 3 pcs.;
- water – 100 ml.
- Cut the main ingredient into small slices so that they can bake well. Peel is not necessary.
- Put butter in a separate container, hold the product in a water bath above the pan on the stove until it melts.
- Lubricate the mold / pan with ghee. Put apple slices here.
- Fill the product with water and leave to bake at 200 degrees.
- After half an hour or less, the baked wedges will be ready. Sprinkle them with sugar before serving..
Serve this dish by pouring it with the syrup that was formed during baking. In addition, a more saturated, interesting taste can be achieved by adding candied fruit to apples. At the same time, it is better to eat baked apples in the oven with nuts slightly cooled. Specialists advise grinding the nuts to the state of flour, then the filling will become homogeneous and slightly viscous, and its taste will improve.
- dates – 4 pcs.;
- milk – 50 ml;
- butter – 20 g;
- small apples – 10 pcs.;
- any nuts – 100 g;
- juice of half a lemon;
- liquid honey – 2 tbsp. l .;
- ginger, cinnamon.
- Grind nuts with a blender / coffee grinder.
- Peeled apples should be sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Melt the butter, combine it with chopped dates and chopped nuts, spices. Dilute the finished mixture with milk, preheating it slightly.
- Spread the filling over the prepared apples. Bake the dish for half an hour at 170 degrees.
Stuffed apples can serve as a decoration for a festive table or become a pleasant addition to a family dinner. The cooking process is very simple, so even a teenager can cope with it. Sweet and juicy varieties are better for baking, and fruits with a sour taste after heat treatment will become even more acidic, so they should not be used. The following describes how to cook apples baked in foil.
- liquid honey – 4 tsp;
- Antonovka apples – 4 pcs.;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the core ingredient. The barrels should have an intact bottom.
- Fill each hole with 1 tsp. honey, add a pinch of vanilla sugar.
- Wrap each serving with foil, leave to bake for 20 minutes.
How to cook baked apples in the oven – chefs tips
Baked fruits turn out to be delicious almost always, however, there are still some tricks of their preparation. What you should know:
- Roasting apples in the oven can result in stained fruits in an ugly dark shade. Lemon juice, which needs to sprinkle the product, will help to avoid this..
- Fruits are better to choose large, smooth and ripe (the most delicious are baked late varieties of apples).
- The baking sheet must be covered with foil / parchment or pour water.
- Dried fruits and nuts (any suitable) will help make the dish more satisfying..
- In the middle of the fruit you can put not honey / sugar, but ordinary caramel.
- To check the product for readiness, you should try to pierce it with a toothpick. If the point easily enters the pulp through the peel, the dessert is ready to be served on the table, otherwise the apples should be allowed to bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Learn how to cook baked apples in the microwave.