The content of the article
- How to bake brisket
- Roast brisket
- Oven brisket recipe
- Baked in foil
- Baked chicken breast
- Pork in the sleeve
- With potato
- Baked beef brisket
- Pork belly roll
- How to cook pork brisket in the oven – chef tips
The baked brisket cooked in the oven will certainly cause an appetite: both hot and cold. The roll of it perfectly replaces the store sausage on sandwiches. Quite a bit of effort – and they will be rewarded with compliments for the skilled chef.
How to bake brisket
When compiling a menu for a festive table at home, there is no doubt whether it is worth baking the brisket in the oven. It will be successful regardless of which meat is chosen: pork, beef, chicken. There are many detailed recipes with visual photos. You can always choose the option: first boil the meat, and then bake, use a sleeve, foil or baking sheet, limit yourself to garlic or let it soak in the aroma of herbs – the choice of the hostess.
Roasting brisket is used for different dishes: soups, roast, but its taste is best manifested when baking. The meat acquires a flavor and juiciness, and to achieve this, you need to make a little effort. The main question is how to choose the brisket so that its freshness is not in doubt, that it should be with small layers, moderately oily. If you want to cook a meal in large pieces, meat on the bone is suitable, if the roll is boneless. Harsh can be repelled and moistened with lemon juice.
Oven brisket recipe
Almost any recipe for making brisket in the oven is good because it does not require special products for meat from the hostess. It is tasty and healthy even with a minimum of additives, even heat bakes it evenly, excess fat is melted, and the crust that forms is much safer than that that appears when frying in a pan. In short, nutritionists advise baking, not frying. It is worth familiarizing yourself with delicious meat recipes..
The pork belly in the oven is cooked simply and quickly, because it is a tender, juicy product. When buying meat, you need to pay attention to the color: it should be pink, not dark and old, otherwise the dish will turn out tough. You can not spare onions and garlic, because they give a special aroma to the baked delicacy. Fans of meat dishes eat such yummy with potatoes, another side dish, fresh salad, just bread.
- pork – 500 g;
- onion, garlic – 1 head each;
- salt, spices, pepper, bay leaf.
- Prepare a spicy mixture of salt, spices, pepper.
- Grate the meat with a flavorful mixture of seasonings.
- Grease the bottom of the pan with oil, lay the finely chopped onions, and on it – the meat, lined with bay leaves.
- Fill the cross-shaped punctures made with a thin knife with slices of garlic.
- Pour half a glass of water on a baking sheet and send everything to bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- You can cover the baking dish with a lid – then you get a brisket without a crust.
Baked in foil
How to bake pork belly in the oven? Foil is always a win-win option, baked meat is tasty, fragrant, tender. How to cook brisket in the oven in foil? First of all, buy a good piece of meat, food foil, spices, get acquainted with recipes, step-by-step photos and get to work.
- pork – 700-800 g;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- spices: pepper, ginger, chili powder – 1/3 tsp;
- paprika, hops-suneli, coriander, salt, sugar – 0.5 tsp each;
- bay leaf – 5-6 pcs..
- Dry the washed brisket, stuff with finely chopped garlic.
- With a mixture of salt, sugar, spices, grate the meat, let it lie down a little.
- Put on a sheet of foil, folded in half, cover with laurel leaves.
- Wrap with foil so that there are no gaps.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 170 degrees, cook another hour and a half.
- Turn off the oven, hold the meat for another 20 minutes. After that, remove and serve.
Baked chicken breast
In the oven, chicken breast can be cooked with various vegetables, fruits, herbs. The most dietary part of the chicken – the breast goes well with broccoli, oranges, apples, tarragon, cream, honey, wine, cheese. The main thing is to achieve a golden crust on top and juiciness inside. You can marinate it in advance or prepare a special sauce that soaks delicate pieces of meat. There are many options, the main thing is to maintain the indicated temperature and not to dry the chicken.
- breast – 2 pcs.;
- honey – 1 tbsp. l .;
- lemon juice – 2 tbsp. l .;
- soy sauce – 1 tbsp. l .;
- ready mustard – 3 tsp;
- mustard seeds – 1 tsp;
- Provencal herbs – 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- ground black pepper to taste.
- Liquid honey, sauce, oil, lemon juice mix with seasonings and spices.
- Wash the breast, remove films and veins, if any, divide into parts, remove excess moisture.
- Pour the marinade so that each piece is saturated with it. Put the pickled product in the cold for 2-3 hours.
- Put in the form, preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees and cook for 1 hour.
- It is necessary to water the chicken with juice formed on a baking sheet.
- The dish is served hot, best with mashed potatoes.
Pork in the sleeve
The baked dishes from a piece of pork with a layer are very delicious. The pork belly in the sleeve in the oven becomes juicy, aromatic. If you add other products and seasonings to it, you can decorate the table with a real delicacy. Vegetables are especially good together with pork: they are typed by the smell of herbs, soaked in juice. This is the best side dish for baked meat. The process is time-consuming, but a couple of times a month can be allowed to treat your family to such yummy
- pork meat – 700-900 g;
- onions – 4-5 pcs.;
- carrots – 3-4 pcs.;
- dried apricots – a handful;
- garlic – 8 cloves;
- salt, ground pepper
- adjika dry:
- ready mustard – 1 tsp;
- mustard seeds – 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Mix oil, mustard, spices, salt, chopped garlic, grate the brisket with this mixture.
- Leave for 1-2 hours in a cold place..
- Coarsely chopped peeled carrots.
- Onions cut into 4 parts.
- Rinse, dry dried apricots.
- Put the breast into the sleeve, send the onion, carrots, dried apricots there, tie the sleeve, make punctures in it.
- Cook in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cut the bag, pour meat over juice and continue baking for 20 minutes until browning.
- Put the delicacy on a dish, decorate with vegetables and herbs.
A wonderful lunch will turn out if you bake the brisket with potatoes in the oven. First you can try to cook it with a minimum of ingredients, and when the process is fully mastered, it is worth practicing in the use of marinades, soy sauce, honey, cheese, tomatoes. You can bake in a large piece, but portioned slices also look good. Here is one of the recipes with photos.
- potatoes – 400-500 g;
- pork belly – 0.5 kg;
- onions – 3 pcs.;
- chicken broth – a glass;
- salt, black pepper, seasonings – to taste;
- Cut the breast into large pieces. Salt, sprinkle with spices, pepper, mix.
- Cut peeled potatoes into large slices, put on a baking sheet, pour the broth.
- Put onion rings on potatoes, salt.
- Place the meat onion.
- Cover the form with foil and bake at 170-180 degrees for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before ready to remove the foil to form a fried crust.
Is the beef brisket good in the oven? Someone will certainly reject this idea: they say that meat is tough, fibrous, it takes a lot of time. And, nevertheless, it is often cooked, the brisket in the oven turns out delicious. This means that it is important to choose the right product, prepare it for baking, withstand the required temperature and set time.
- pulp – 1.5 kg
- onion – 5 pcs.;
- carrot – 5 pcs.;
- garlic – 8 cloves.
- semi-dry red wine – 3-4 tbsp. l.
- vegetable oil – 8 tbsp. l.
- tomatoes for sauce – 500 g.
- marjoram, oregano – 0.5 tsp each.
- salt, allspice.
- Finely chop and fry the onion, one carrot. Add tomatoes, bring to a boil, add spices, garlic salt, boil everything, then beat with a blender.
- Grate brisket with black pepper and other seasonings.
- Fry the meat in a pan until golden brown, then thickly coat it with sauce.
- Cut onions into rings, fry. Put meat, vegetables on it, sprinkle with garlic.
- Keep the frypot covered with foil for an hour and a half at 170 degrees.
- Cut the cooled brisket across the fibers, lay in the roasting pan again, bake for another hour and a half.
Baked beef brisket
There are not many recipes for cooking a dish such as beef brisket on the bone, baked in the oven, because beef is much tougher meat than pork or chicken. Bake it for a long time, over low heat. It will help to maintain the juiciness of a dense foil bag or sleeve. They bake meat as expected. So you should be patient and pamper your family.
- beef – 1.5 kg;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- carrots – 1 pc.;
- red wine or dark beer – 50-100 ml;
- spices, pepper, salt – to taste.
- Rinse the meat, cut off the veins, excess fat.
- Grate with your favorite spices and salt.
- Stuff brisket with a piece of garlic.
- Vegetables – onion, chop carrots, chop garlic.
- Place the meat with the bone down in the baking bag, cover with onions, garlic, carrots.
- Pour wine or beer.
- Bake at 140 degrees, 1 hour.
- After an hour, carefully pierce the bag to release steam. Bake another one and a half to two hours. The meat will lag behind the bone, become soft, aromatic.
Pork belly roll
The brisket roll in the oven is soft, juicy, aromatic, piquant. A piece of meat should not be chosen thick so that it is convenient to roll it into a roll. You can cut along the thickness, not reaching the end, and deploy. Get a long layer. It is from it that it is worth preparing this dish with high palatability. Very tasty with spicy mustard, burning horseradish, adjika. So, the roll recipe is offered.
- pork belly – 1.5 kg;
- chicken fillet – 205 g;
- garlic – 10 g;
- kernels of nuts – 60 g;
- dry aromatic herbs.
- Wash and dry pork. Use a knife to make deep cuts along the entire length of the piece.
- Mix aromatic spices and herbs, grate meat on both sides.
- Put garlic in cuts.
- Wrap with cling film and keep the day in the cold.
- Finely chopped chicken fillet to fill the incisions.
- Sprinkle prepared meat with walnuts.
- Roll up, tie, wrap with foil, lay on a baking sheet, bake for an hour and a half.
- Free the cooled roll from foil, thread and cut.
How to cook pork brisket in the oven – chef tips
Cooking brisket in the oven requires quality products and time. It is worth listening to the advice of experienced chefs. It is better to buy fresh or chilled meat, a frozen product is much less juicy and resilient, especially with repeated freezing. To make the brisket juicy and beautiful, you need to bake a thick or medium piece, where there is not much fat. It is best to take a cut weighing 1-3 kg. You can use meat with skin and bone, and when serving, remove them.
Salt and black pepper are an indispensable set of spices for meat. To give a special aroma, tarragon, paprika, thyme, bay leaf, Provence herbs should be used. Garlic makes the brisket fragrant and spicy. If the meat is old, tough, it can be pre-pickled with lemon juice, wine, vinegar or beaten, cut into pieces across the fibers. Cooking time ranges from 1 to 4 hours, it depends on the weight and size of the piece and the characteristics of the recipe.