The content of the article
- How to Make Potato Cake Cookies
- Cake Recipes Potato Cookies
- Cake Potato cookies with condensed milk
- Cake Potato recipe from cookies with milk
- Potato cake – recipe from cookies without condensed milk
The taste of childhood – small cupcakes with raisins, milk cakes and necessarily friable Potato. A simple and quick option for dessert at home, even the process of creating which brought children a lot of pleasure. How to make Potato cake to get that sweet treat from Soviet childhood?
How to Make Potato Cake Cookies
If you look at old photos from Soviet pastry shops, especially by focusing on this dish in a section, you can see that inside the Potato was light. Cocoa according to GOST was used only for the purpose of sprinkling: just like a real tuber of the same name with a dark skin. The composition of the classic cake suggested:
- condensed milk;
- granulated sugar;
- cocoa powder.
Mistresses, who were looking for a way to make Potato cake at home, were forced to cook their own biscuit base. Today everything is a little simpler: you can buy a simple replacement, which also turns out very tasty – cookies. The general scheme has remained unchanged: the dry base is crushed, combined with the liquid, “potatoes” are formed from the “dough”, which are crushed in cocoa and cooled.
Cake Recipes Potato Cookies
Below you can find 3 simple options for such a sweet dish. The delicacies obtained from them are as close as possible to what was found in Soviet confectioneries. Professionals give some tips to get delicious and perfect looking:
- Take dry cookies. Butter butter options are better not to use here..
- You can experiment with condensed milk: try taking boiled for a caramel flavor.
- Use chocolate butter if desired.
Cake Potato cookies with condensed milk
The very classic “Soviet” version of this amazing delicacy, on which stood the marking “GOST”, was created on the basis of a biscuit. A delicious home-made cake Potato from cookies and condensed milk will not yield to him, and if you do not reveal recipes to anyone, neither in the photo nor in your personal sample, no one will notice the difference. Cause? Homemade biscuit cookies taste almost the same as a biscuit in a potato cake from the USSR.
- butter – 150 g;
- icing sugar – 60 g;
- condensed milk – 50 g;
- cognac – 1 tsp;
- cocoa – 1 tbsp. l .;
- eggs of the highest. cat. – 2 pcs.;
- sugar – 62 g;
- vanillin – 1 g;
- flour – 57 g.
- Separate squirrels and yolks. Last grind with sugar (half volume).
- Beat whites with the rest of granulated sugar and salt. Do it 5 min.
- Connect both masses. Add sifted flour and vanillin..
- How to make a biscuit? Squeeze the tracks from the dough onto a baking sheet with a pastry syringe. Baking a quarter hour at 195 ° C.
- Cool cookies, grind with a blender.
- Combine with condensed milk, soft butter and powdered sugar. Add cognac.
- Mix the mass with your hands. The main condition is not to turn cookies into crumbs.
- Form small potato cylinders, roll on sprinkled cocoa powder. Cool. The dish is ready!
Cake Potato recipe from cookies with milk
This recipe is one of the first that a child who wants to make some dessert on his own begins to master. A tender sweet cake Potato from cookies and milk according to such a recipe tends to always turn out delicious, so be sure to try to figure out how to cook it with the baby. The step-by-step technology described below should save you all the trouble..
- cookies – 800 g;
- condensed milk – 200 g;
- milk 2.5% – 100 ml;
- butter – 170 g;
- cocoa powder – 5 tbsp. l.
- Grind cookies using a blender / meat grinder. The size of the pieces is chosen at your discretion, but the classic Potato in accordance with GOST required large.
- Soften butter at room temperature, beat with condensed milk and milk.
- Enter half cocoa.
- Mix well, sculpt the cylinders with your hands. Roll on cocoa residues.
Potato cake – recipe from cookies without condensed milk
This option of this incredible treat is liked by children who do not like too sweet desserts. For people who do not tolerate milk sugar, it is also ideal. Do you think that a sweet diet potato cake without condensed milk whole and in a cut does not look like the classic one? Take a look at the culinary photos of professionals to make sure the opposite.
- margarine – 100 g;
- lean cookies (lingering, biscuits) – 280 g;
- cocoa powder – 4 tbsp. l .;
- apple jam – 3 tbsp. l .;
- any nuts – a glass.
- Leave the margarine in the kitchen to make the briquette soft. You can put it in the oven under airflow.
- Fry nuts in a dry frying pan, cool. Grind with a coffee grinder. An alternative is to pour into a bag, release air from it, knock on top with a meat hammer.
- You can crush cookies in the same way, use a meat grinder or break your hands.
- Beat jam with margarine. Combine with dry ingredients..
- Make “potatoes”, sprinkle with cocoa powder. Let the cake stand.