The content of the article
- How to cook carp in the oven
- Oiled carp recipes
- In foil
- In sour cream
- In pieces
- With potato
Experienced chefs love this fish for its taste, a small number of bones, juicy fillets and ease of preparation. Nevertheless, to make the dish delicious, you should know certain tricks and be able to choose the right carp.
How to cook carp in the oven
Choosing a fish, you should stop at a large carcass – it contains more meat. Before you start cooking carp, it needs to be processed. First, remove all the scales, pull out the gills and gut the fish. The latter should be done very carefully so as not to pierce the gallbladder, otherwise the fillet will be saturated with bitterness and will be tasteless. Milk or caviar should be removed to the side, the carcass thoroughly washed from the outside and from the inside, after the inside, you can return it back. How to bake carp in the oven? The different methods for cooking fish are described below..
Oiled carp recipes
Baked carp is a very tender, juicy dish, which is not difficult to cook. To remove the smell of tina inherent in river fish, you can use onions, garlic, lemon, herbs and various spices. If you wish, you can bake the whole carcass or slices, with potatoes and other vegetables or in its pure form, using a roasting pan, foil and even a sleeve. The most successful recipes for cooking carp are described below..
Frozen fish carcass is not suitable for this recipe, so you should choose only a fresh, chilled product. It should also be noted that the larger the fish, the juicier the meat. Clear the carcass from the entrails, fins, and leave your head. To hide the smell of mud, the product must be processed before baking. To do this, soak the fish in cold water with vinegar for half an hour. How to bake whole carp in the oven?
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- large carcass carcass – 1 pc.;
- dill – 100 g;
- butter – ? up.
- Rinse the cleaned carcass under the tap, place to dry on a paper towel, rub with spices and salt.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, put a carp on top. Fill his abdomen with sprigs of dill, slices of butter, onion rings.
- Wrap the fish in a wrapper and send to bake at 200 degrees oven for 40 minutes. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, unfold the foil so that a delicious blush appears on the fish.
- Before serving, remove greens, onions from the fish belly.
For the upcoming feast, you can cook an exquisite, very tasty fish dish seasoned with wine and herbs. Served baked carp can be served with slices of leek, lemon slices, fresh herbs, vegetables. As a side dish, mashed potatoes or rice will be appropriate. Experienced chefs advise you to heat the oven thoroughly before baking fish, otherwise the fillet will turn out dry and tasteless. In the following, cooking and fillet of sazan in the oven is described in detail and with a photo.
- thyme – 4 branches;
- sirloin fillet – 1 kg;
- dry white wine – 1 tbsp .;
- olive oil – 3 tbsp. l .;
- soy sauce – 3 tbsp. l .;
- Cut the fish fillet into portions (optimal width is 3 cm). Put them in a ceramic baking dish.
- Separately mix olive oil, soy sauce, wine – this will serve as a marinade.
- Sprinkle the fish with spices, salt, pour the finished marinade, send to brew in the refrigerator for 0.5-1 hours. In this case, you need to periodically turn over the pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, send there a carp, warmed to room temperature, sprinkled with sprigs of thyme.
- The dish should be baked for at least half an hour. Pour the marinade over the fish pieces from time to time so that they do not dry out.
You can treat unexpected guests with such a dish or treat your family on an everyday evening. Cooking carp in the oven in the foil is not difficult, while the finished fish has a great taste and is very useful. Frozen carcass in this case is not suitable, since it may lose its structure during cooking. For baking, the big fish is an ideal choice: its meat is the most juicy and dense.
- butter – ? up .;
- carp carcass;
- a mixture of peppers;
- bow – 3 pcs..
- Butcher, rinse the fish. Rub it with spices inside, outside.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil. Put the carcass on top, then gently stuff it with onion rings, finely chopped greens and slices of butter.
- Top the fish with the rest of the onions, herbs. Wrap the product with foil, send to bake at 190 degrees oven.
- How much do you need to bake carp? It will take 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the fish.
In sour cream
This fish belongs to the class of cyprinids in some countries it is not eaten at all, while in others they prepare very tasty, delicious dishes of sazan fillet. At the same time, the carcass can not only be baked, but also stuffed, fried, stewed, boiled. Below is a recipe for cooking fish in sour cream sauce. This dish turns out fragrant, beautiful and very tasty. How to cook carp in the oven with sour cream?
- Parmesan / Dutch cheese – 100 g;
- sour cream of medium fat content – 0.3 l;
- flour – 30 g;
- lemon – 1/3 pcs.;
- carcass carcass – 2 kg;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- dill – 30 g;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Gut the fish, cut off the head. Cut the fillet into portions so that it is more convenient to stack them in a mold.
- Season the product, grate with a lemon to remove the river smell.
- Cut the onion into half rings, fry in a pan until golden.
- Next, fry the fish pieces sealed in flour, then put them in a baking dish.
- Place the fried onions on top, fill the fish with sour cream, salt, sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Cover the food with foil / lid, send to bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fish with grated cheese 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
The dish is prepared very simply and quickly, while the result will please both the hostess herself and invited guests. The big plus of this fish is the minimum number of bones and high fat content of the product. For the second line of carp, they nicknamed the “river pig”. The prepared dish will surprise you with nutritiousness, juiciness and delicate taste. Below, in detail and with a photo, it is described how to prepare carp in pieces in the oven.
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- dry white wine – 80 ml;
- soy sauce – 3 tbsp. l .;
- sirloin fillet – 1 kg;
- spices (herbs of Provence, thyme, etc.).
- Cut the fins with the fillet, cut it into small pieces, put in an oiled baking dish.
- For marinade, mix 50 ml of water with wine, oil, soy sauce.
- Sprinkle the fish pieces with spices, pour the marinade.
- After half an hour, send the form to the preheated oven. Bake the dish at 200 degrees for about half an hour. At the same time, during cooking, it is worth at least once turning the pieces on the other side.
Cooking this river fish can not be attributed to troublesome affairs. Depending on the set of ingredients used, you can get both festive and delicious everyday dishes from a carp fillet. Before baking, the fish requires pre-treatment. So, she should remove the costal bones, ridge, offal, gills, tail, head. It is better to divide the resulting fillet into small portions and soak in milk for half an hour – then the smell of tina disappears. How to cook carp in the oven with potatoes?
- large onion;
- Sweet pepper;
- potatoes – 5 pcs.;
- vegetable oil;
- sirloin fillet – 2 kg;
- sour cream / mayonnaise – 100 ml.
- Sprinkle the prepared fish pieces with spices, leave for half an hour.
- Grind the peeled potatoes in small circles, cut the pepper into half rings, chop the onion finely into cubes.
- Grease the bottom of the refractory mold with oil, put the potatoes, season the product with salt / spices.
- Next, place onion and bell pepper. Season the dish again with seasonings..
- The last fish is laid out, which needs to be greased with mayonnaise / sour cream and covered with foil.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes at 190 degrees, then remove the foil and hold the food in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Baked sazan stuffed with vegetables looks very appetizing and effective. Such a dish will decorate any festive table and will attract the attention of all those present. In addition to its attractive appearance, stuffed carp in the oven has a juicy, delicate taste and an unforgettable aroma. Below in detail and with a photo it is described how to cook a carcass with vegetables.
- potato – 3 pcs.;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp. l .;
- carp carcass;
- large carrot;
- ripe tomatoes – 2 pcs.;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Clean, gut the fish, remove the head, tail, the remaining excess parts. Rinse the carcass thoroughly, dry it and grate with seasonings.
- The steel sheet should be covered with foil, after which the main component can be placed on it..
- Drizzle the fish with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Cut the peeled vegetables into small pieces, add salt. Fill the fish’s belly with the products, securing the hole with toothpicks.
- The rest of the vegetables can be placed on the sides of the carcass. Lubricate it with sour cream, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes (optimal temperature is 200 degrees).