The content of the article
- The benefits of dark chocolate
- What is the use of dark chocolate for women
- The benefits of dark chocolate for men
- Is it possible to eat dark chocolate on a diet
- How many calories in dark chocolate
- The composition of dark chocolate
- How to choose dark chocolate
- The price of dark chocolate
- What is the best dark chocolate in Russia?
- Chocolate Babaevsky elite bitter
- Dark Chocolate Without Sugar Victory
- Dark Chocolate Red October
- How to make dark chocolate at home
- Harm of bitter chocolate
How nice to eat a slice of this favorite treat! Quite a bit is needed to improve the mood in adults and children. There are many myths and speculations about the usefulness and harm to the health of this product. How things are in reality, who can eat chocolate without consequences?
The benefits of dark chocolate
A natural product without additives in the composition can be used as a medicine if you do not abuse the dosage. The benefits of dark chocolate are based on the positive properties of cocoa beans. If a person consumes daily 20 grams of goodies, this is:
- stimulates cerebral circulation;
- activates the production of the hormone of joy;
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- reduces the risk of stroke;
- lowers cholesterol;
- serves as a prophylaxis of atherosclerosis;
- normalizes pressure;
- soothes cough (thanks to theobromine component);
- strengthens bones due to the presence of calcium.
What is black chocolate good for? The use of its small amount, unlike milk, improves working capacity, health, counteracts diseases. Using:
- protection against oncology due to antioxidant properties;
- stimulating effect due to the presence of caffeine;
- aging slows down;
- hunger decreases;
- depression is treated;
- weight is reduced;
- brain function improves;
- the body is saturated with vitamins;
- bleeding gums;
- deficiency of zinc, magnesium, chromium is filled.
What is the use of dark chocolate for women
Chocolate has a special effect on the female body. The ingredients of the treat activate blood circulation, fat metabolism, which is why the use of the product in cosmetology has been so popular lately. The benefits of dark chocolate for women are noted if you regularly do wraps, masks, massages with it:
- cellulite symptoms are eliminated;
- skin aging slows down;
- beauty is maintained;
- structure, hair growth improves;
- fine wrinkles are removed.
This product is part of diets, contributing to weight loss, and also has the ability to treat skin diseases, reduces the risk of diabetes. The use of a small amount of sweets is a positive remedy for:
- menstrual failure;
- the need to restore ovarian function after childbirth;
- thyroid disorders;
- the appearance of unpleasant symptoms with menstruation and menopause.
The benefits of dark chocolate for men
Recent studies have proven that treats are good for men. If you use a real, high-quality product a little, you can permanently maintain vigor, health. What is the benefit of dark chocolate for men? If you eat a treat with natural ingredients, you can:
- reduce the risk of diseases of the vascular system, heart – heart attack by 15%;
- to prevent stroke;
- raise vitality;
- improve mood due to the formation of endorphins;
- increase male strength;
- increase sex drive;
- activate sex life – is an aphrodisiac.
Is it possible to eat dark chocolate on a diet
It is believed that a high calorie product contributes to weight gain. This is true if you abuse the amount of goodies eaten. A few pieces a day will only help to lose weight, because the composition includes substances that stimulate the burning of fat. Bitter chocolate for weight loss is used in diets, because:
- lowered cholesterol, blood sugar.
- metabolism is accelerated;
- gastrointestinal tract function improves;
- the elimination of toxins is activated;
- hunger is prevented.
How many calories in dark chocolate
The product belongs to high-calorie foods and if consumed excessively, it can cause fat deposition. One tile contains a fifth of the daily allowance. The calorie content of dark chocolate depends on the percentage of cocoa beans, which is indicated on the package. The lower the value, the more sugar is included. This indicates that the calorie content of the product is higher (in the range of 400-610 kcal per 100 grams). For example, Elite, 75%, from the confectionery concern “Babaevsky”, has a nutritional value of 540 kcal.
The composition of dark chocolate
Domestic manufacturers make a treat, observing GOST, where all the components are painted, their ratio in the composition. The label shows the numbers – percentages, meaning the content of grated cocoa – it should be more than 55%. The higher the score, the better the quality, aroma and taste. The composition contains:
- cocoa beans, preferably raw. But more often in the grain production they are fermented, dried, roasted, thoroughly mixed at high temperatures;
- sugar –20–40%.
The composition of dark chocolate includes vitamins, calcium and iron, magnesium and phosphorus, potassium. It contains carbohydrates, organic acids, monosaccharides, dietary fiber. Undesirable components are ethyl alcohol, vegetable fats, flavorings. Mandatory product ingredients are:
- cocoa butter, the amount of which should be at least half the weight of the tile, the main component is saturated fat;
- lecithin – helps to create a homogeneous mass, is indicated on the package as “E322 emulsifier” (vegetable or soy) or animal “E476 emulsifier”.
How to choose dark chocolate
To avoid fakes, when buying, you need to pay attention to a number of parameters. How to choose the dark chocolate? If the delicacy is sold by weight, the tile should crack, crumble when broken. Pay attention to the appearance:
- the color of the product should be dark brown – light indicates the addition of soy;
- the surface is smooth, glossy;
- there is no white coating – a sign of improper storage.
For factory chocolate, specifications are written on the packaging. GOST R 52821-2007 – compliance with state standards should be mentioned. A quality product contains a minimum of unnecessary components. Be sure to be indicated on the wrapper of the chocolate bar:
- a high amount of cocoa in grated form – more than 70%;
- soya lecithin – “E322 emulsifier”;
- cocoa butter – not less than 33%.
The price of dark chocolate
You can buy a bitter delicacy in the nearest store, its cost is low. There are slight differences by brand. How much is dark chocolate? Price in rubles:
Average price, p.
Babaevsky Elite 75%
Victory Gorky 72%
Red October Gorky 80%
Fidelity to Quality “Apriori” 99%
Russia generous soul Russian 70%
“Inspiration” Elite with almonds 75%
What is the best dark chocolate in Russia?
Many domestic confectionery factories produce this delicious treat. Below is the rating of dark chocolate in Russia with an indication of the manufacturer:
- “Loyalty to Quality” – “Apriori” 99%, 610 kcal, no sugar;
- “Russian Chocolate” – Elite bitter porous 70%, 526 kcal;
- “Victory” – Gorky 72%, natural sweetener, sugar free, 460 kcal;
- “Russia” – Gorky 72%, natural vanilla, stabilizer – milk fat, 583 kcal;
- Korkunov 72%, classic, 568 kcal.
Chocolate Babaevsky elite bitter
Confectionery concern “Babaevsky” has long and successfully produced products that are of high quality and excellent taste. A bar of chocolate Babaevsky Elite 75% has a calorie content of 530 kcal / 100 grams, it contains proteins, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, fats. The product includes the following ingredients:
- grated cocoa;
- cocoa powder;
- cacao butter;
- animal lecithin E 476;
- Vanilla flavor
- small amount of nuts allowed.
Dark Chocolate Without Sugar Victory
A distinctive feature of this brand produced by the Victory factory is the replacement of beet sugar with a vegetable sweetener – stevia, which is indicated on the package. So it looks in the photo. Chocolate Victory Bitter 72% has an energy value of 460 kcal, does not contain GMOs. The composition, in addition to proteins, carbohydrates, fats, contains the ingredients:
- grated cocoa;
- cocoa oil;
- natural prebiotic (inulin);
- cocoa powder;
- emulsifier (lecithin);
- flavoring (vanillin);
- natural stevia sweetener.
Dark Chocolate Red October
The Russian production of chocolate products since the 19th century is famous for its excellent quality. Chocolate factory Red October 80% has a calorie content of 550 kcal, is prepared according to TU 9125-003-51938624. The composition contains more than other brands of protein. The content of cocoa products is high, but cocoa powder is on the 3rd place in the list. Its more than cocoa butter, which is not a good option. The composition of chocolate, in addition to the necessary components, contains:
- soya lecithin;
- vanilla flavor.
How to make dark chocolate at home
Want to please loved ones with a bitter chocolate treat? Make it according to your home recipe. Ingredients can be ordered and purchased in an online store at an affordable price. You will need 100 grams of cocoa beans and cocoa butter, 3 tablespoons of honey. As additives can be nuts, raisins, vanilla. To make chocolate, you should:
- grind cocoa beans with a coffee grinder;
- melt cocoa butter in a water bath;
- mix, put additives;
- cool, supplement with honey;
- put in molds;
- cool in the cold.
There is a more affordable recipe for homemade dark chocolate, in which such components: 50 grams of butter, 100 g of cocoa powder, a teaspoon of sugar. A treat is being prepared in the following sequence:
- butter is cut into pieces;
- melts in a water bath;
- cocoa powder interferes;
- sugar is added;
- the mass is poured into a mold coated with cling film;
- exposed to cold.
Harm of bitter chocolate
A delicacy with excellent taste and nutritional properties is not useful to everyone, especially in large quantities. Why is bitter chocolate harmful? The reason lies in the components:
- sugar increases the acidity of the body, disrupts digestion, metabolic processes;
- carbohydrates accumulate in the form of fat;
- digestion of the product requires a large number of enzymes, which causes problems with the digestive tract;
- caffeine leads to nervous system excitement, sleep disturbance, and heartburn.
This tasty and healthy product with excessive consumption can cause metabolic disorders. Substances in the composition of chocolate cause the appearance of oxalate stones in the kidneys, an increase in the amount of urine. The product has the following contraindications:
- violation of metabolic processes;
- allergy to components;
- problems with high blood pressure;
- urolithiasis disease;
- joint diseases;
- suffered a stroke, heart attack.