The content of the article
- How to cook delicious eggplant in the oven with vegetables
- How to remove bitterness from blues before frying
- How many baked eggplant in the oven
- Eggplant recipes with tomatoes
- Raw eggplant with tomatoes in the oven
- Roasted Eggplant with Oven Garlic and Tomatoes
- Diced eggplant and tomatoes in the oven
- Spicy eggplant with tomatoes and feta
- Oven baked eggplant with tomatoes and garlic fan
There are a lot of recipes for eggplant. These blue vegetables are fried, stewed, boiled or baked. In the latter case, a particularly aromatic and healthy snack is obtained. If you add tomatoes with garlic, then a festive treat will come out. How to cook it? Baked eggplant with garlic and tomatoes can be found in the recipes below..
How to cook delicious eggplant in the oven with vegetables
You can’t call the gourmet eggplant appetizer with tomatoes and garlic in the oven, but it is not a shame to serve such a dish on the table, even on a festive occasion. In addition to the pleasure of taste, your loved ones will receive a dose of vitamins. For all its usefulness, this vegetable is considered very moody in terms of cooking, so for any recipe it must be correctly selected and subjected to special processing.
It is recommended to buy a medium-sized blue ones. It is important that the fetus is resilient and the peduncle is not dried. In addition, the skin should not be dented or scratched. To make the finished blue dish really tasty, you need to follow a few recommendations:
- This vegetable is better to fry in a non-stick pan, because it does not absorb oil well.
- The vegetable should be cut with a stainless steel knife, otherwise the flesh quickly darkens.
- Before baking, pierce the slices with a fork.
How to remove bitterness from blues before frying
Before any method of cooking eggplant, they must be rid of bitterness. This taste is a consequence of solanine, which is present in bluish in large quantities. Almost every housewife knows how to remove bitterness. The most popular of them are three. These methods are:
- With the help of salt. Wash selected blue ones, cut according to the recipe. Grate the slices with coarse salt, then lay in layers in a pan deeper and leave to stand for 20 minutes. Due to the evaporation of salt crystals, a liquid will appear on the surface, with which bitterness will come out. After the specified time, it remains only to rinse the vegetable under a stream of cold water.
- By soaking. Rinse the eggplant again, chop. Then put the slices in a separate bowl, pour in the same water with salt, observing the proportions of 1 liter of 1 tbsp. l Cover with a lid, press down with oppression, leave for half an hour.
- Peel off. If you perform this procedure, then all the bitterness will definitely go away.
How many baked eggplant in the oven
In general, the preparation time for the blue ones depends on the specific recipe and on what the vegetable is baked. For the oven, it is an average of 30-40 minutes, taking into account that the temperature will be 200 degrees. It is important to turn the slices over 15 minutes later. Readiness can be checked with a fork, toothpick or match. To do this, they need to pierce the eggplant. If done so easily, then the vegetable has already been baked.
Eggplant recipes with tomatoes
Eggplant dishes with tomatoes and garlic are recommended even for those who are actively monitoring their weight or trying to lose weight. The reason is their low calorie content. There are only 24 calories per 100 g of raw eggplant. When baking, this parameter increases to 120. You already know which blue ones to take. Tomatoes are better to buy dense, so that it is convenient to cut. In addition to these ingredients, greens are used in recipes. For decoration, you can take parsley, dill or basil.
Raw eggplant with tomatoes in the oven
In the first of the delicious diet recipes, eggplant is baked in the oven without prior roasting. They will need about 500 g. In addition to the blue ones in the recipe are used:
- tomato – 4 pcs. medium size;
- sour cream – 200 g;
- garlic – 5 cloves;
- processed cheese – 100 g;
- fresh, frozen or pickled mushrooms – 300 g;
- fresh dill – 1 bunch.
First of all, you need to rinse the little blue ones, cut them into circles and get rid of bitterness in one of the ways described above. Further prescription actions are as follows:
- Tomatoes, too, cut into circles, and squeeze the garlic through a garlic press or chop finely.
- Grind cheese with a grater.
- Mushrooms cut into circles or cubes.
- Mix sour cream with garlic.
- Take a tray, line a layer of foil on it, which is then oiled.
- First spread the eggplant circles, followed by tomatoes, mushrooms, a little sour cream sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Turn on the oven by setting the temperature to 180 degrees. Send vegetable cakes to cook for 30-35 min.
- Sprinkle eggplant baked with tomatoes, herbs. Can be served!
Roasted Eggplant with Oven Garlic and Tomatoes
For a festive eggplant table with tomatoes and garlic, you can also cook another delicious dish in the oven – rolls. They are eaten not only hot, but also cold. At the same time, you will also spend a little time on cooking. First, stock up on the ingredients from the following list:
- blue ones – 3 pcs.;
- mozzarella cheese – 50 g;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- tomato – 1 pc.;
- mayonnaise, spices and salt.
To prepare the dish you need to step by step follow these steps:
- Cut the blue ones into thin plates, add water, leave for half an hour, then dry on paper napkins or a towel.
- Take a non-stick frying pan, fry pieces of blue on it.
- Grate the cheese, mix with finely chopped tomato and crushed garlic. Sprinkle with salt and spices.
- Put a little stuffing on each eggplant plate, wrap it with a roll. Use the skewer to fasten.
- Bake eggplant with tomatoes and cheese in the oven, setting the timer for about 15-20 minutes.
Diced eggplant and tomatoes in the oven
Using this recipe, you can cook a dish that is often served in restaurants. It will appeal to lovers of more piquant and refined tastes. Products for cooking need these:
- ripe tomatoes – 3 pcs.;
- white wine – 200 ml;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- sweet pepper – 2 pcs.;
- olive oil – 20 ml;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- eggplant – 5 pcs..
To cook eggplant with tomatoes and garlic in the oven according to this recipe you need to do this:
- Cut the little blue cubes, salt them, and after 50 minutes. rinse under a stream of warm water.
- Chop the pepper into thin strips, pour tomatoes over with boiling water, peel and cut into cubes.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil. It must be lubricated with vegetable oil.
- Put eggplant cubes in the first layer, then tomato, pepper straws, onion half rings and finely chopped garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and spices, pour olive oil.
- For 15 minutes send the dish to the oven, then take it out, pour with wine and put it on the same time.
Spicy eggplant with tomatoes and feta
This dish makes the perfect combination of eggplant and feta cheese unique. An additional sophisticated aroma here gives parsley. The list of ingredients for such a dish includes the following products:
- parsley – a pair of twigs;
- tomato – 4 pcs.;
- feta cheese – 50 g;
- olive oil – 4 tbsp. l .;
- blue medium size – 2 pcs.;
- garlic – 4-5 cloves.
You can cook eggplant in the oven with tomatoes and cheese according to the following instructions:
- Each blue vegetable is cut lengthwise into 2 parts. Make a crosswise incision on each. Carry out the procedure to eliminate bitterness.
- Put tomato slices on top, finely chopped garlic, drizzle a little with olive oil, add salt.
- On an oiled baking sheet put the improvised boats, send to the oven.
- The dish will be ready after 40 minutes. provided that the heating temperature is 180 degrees. After the specified time, remove the baking sheet, cut feta cheese into cubes, arrange on baked eggplant.
- Sprinkle finely chopped greens on top
Oven baked eggplant with tomatoes and garlic fan
For a more original serving, bake blue in the oven in the form of a fan. The list of ingredients is as follows:
- blue ones – 2 pcs.;
- greens – 1 bunch;
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l .;
- any hard cheese – 200 g;
- large tomato – 2 pcs.;
- garlic – 1 head.
The cooking process is described as follows:
- Cut the blue ones along the entire length, as if in circles, but without bringing the knife to the end. The vegetable itself should remain bonded at the bottom. Prepare them with any method to eliminate bitterness.
- In a separate container, combine chopped herbs, crushed garlic with mayonnaise and spices.
- Dice the tomatoes. The optimal thickness of the slices is 5-7 mm.
- Cheese cut into thin strips, as if for sandwiches.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper or oil it. At the same stage, put the oven to warm up to 200 degrees.
- Grease all sheets of eggplant “book” with garlic mass, fill the gaps with tomato slices and stripes of cheese.
- Bake the dish for 2/3 hours.
Check out other recipes for cooking eggplant with tomatoes and garlic..