The content of the article
- How to Make French Pork Meat
- What kind of pork is better for meat in french
- How much to cook
- Pork French Meat Recipe
- In the oven
- With mushrooms
- With tomatoes and cheese
- With potatoes
- In a slow cooker
- French pork neck
- In the pan
- French baked pork – cooking secrets
Hot meat dishes are the main component of the diet of a modern person. Juicy and nutritious pork, complemented by spicy onions and cheese crust, called meat in French, is ideal for any table. How to cook it and what the original recipe looks like?
How to Make French Pork Meat
For some unknown reason, any meat that is baked under a cheese cap has got such a name from cooks, although most of these recipes have no relation to French cuisine. It is not known who actually considered the founder of such an appetizing and beautiful dish, but the recipe quickly gained popularity. Today, almost every housewife knows how to cook meat in French from pork, because the technology is simple:
- The meat is cut across the fibers, beaten, seasoned with spices.
- Onion cut into rings, laid out on meat.
- Top make a thick layer of grated cheese and mayonnaise.
What kind of pork is better for meat in french
If “Orlovskaya veal” is considered the founder of this dish, any fatty meat is not recommended for him, therefore, professionals are skeptical about the use of pork. It’s important not to make a mistake with it, because a too lean piece will remain dry, and too fat will become almost a “mess” due to other products. What kind of pork to take for meat in French? Professionals recommend a loin or neck, as the most balanced in structure. Tenderloin or ham is good, but study it for juiciness.
How much to cook
This meat is baked for a long time and requires the correct temperature regime in order to preserve the juiciness. Initially, you need to bake at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes, after which you can raise the temperature to 200 degrees and wait for the appearance of an explicit cheese crust as in the culinary photos. How long pork is cooked in the oven can be said only approximately – without preliminary heat treatment it is an hour. If it was originally fried – 35-40 minutes.
Pork French Meat Recipe
Mistresses, in their own way interpreting the understanding of this dish, managed to create hundreds and thousands of different options for its preparation. Each pork recipe in French, discussed below, is original – by the way of baking, a set of spices and complementary products, sauce, processing method. Find the one you like, or create one yourself.
In the oven
The classic recipe looks so that each housewife can make her own changes, modify the dish as she wants. Only basic spices, a little sour cream, viscous cheese. This tender French pork in the oven with a pronounced aroma of herbs is perfectly complemented by any vegetable salads or a side dish of brown rice with saffron.
- pork loin – 500 g;
- a bunch of parsley;
- mozzarella – 200 g;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp. l .;
- thyme, marjoram, salt.
- Wash the loin, cut into plates. Salt, grate herbs.
- Chop the onion rings, distribute over pork.
- Cover with grated mozzarella, pour sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Bake at 190 degrees 45-55 minutes.
The highlight of this recipe is a baking method: neither an oven, nor a slow cooker. Juicy, nutritious French-style pork with mushrooms will be cooked in the microwave. Even if it is devoid of complex functions, you can treat yourself to a quick hot dish. By reducing the working time, the recipe can help out when random guests appear.
- pork – 350 g;
- mushrooms – 150 g;
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l .;
- clove of garlic;
- hard cheese – 40 g.
- Lubricate the mold with oil, fill with slices of pork. Salt them.
- Top with grated garlic, chopped mushrooms, onion rings.
- Pour with mayonnaise, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover the form. At 850 watts, cook 25-30 minutes.
With tomatoes and cheese
Delicious taste, incredible look, amazing aroma and ease of preparation – this is the perfect recipe for lovers of simple but always spectacular dishes. Juicy French pork with tomatoes and an exotic supplement presented by canned pineapple is worthy of even a royal table. For dressing, it is recommended to take sour cream.
- pork – 1 kg;
- tomatoes – 3 pcs.;
- canned pineapples in circles – 200 g;
- hard cheese – 300 g;
- sour cream – half a glass;
- spices, salt.
- Slice the pork into wide slices. Beat, salt, grate.
- Cover with tomato slices, pineapples on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, pour sour cream.
- Cook at 180 degrees 45 minutes, after another quarter hour at 200 degrees.
A tasty and quick everyday lunch or a festive dinner is easy to make if you use this recipe for baked meat. Simple ingredients, short action algorithm. French pork with potatoes has a twist – 2 types of cheese: soft will last if served hot, and hard will create a beautiful crispy brown crust.
- pork – 750 g;
- potatoes – 420 g;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- soft cheese – 200 g;
- mustard – 1 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese – 200 g;
- salt pepper;
- a bunch of greenery.
- Cut peeled potatoes into circles. Arrange on a baking sheet, salt.
- Wash pork, cut thinly. Spread over the potato layer. Salt, pepper.
- Place onion rings, mustard, soft cheese on top.
- Bake for half an hour. After add grated hard cheese, herbs. Cook another 15-20 minutes.
In a slow cooker
It is interesting and tasty to bake meat not only the oven is capable of – other kitchen appliances also cope well with this task. Fragrant juicy meat in French from pork in a slow cooker is not as roasted as it would be with an oven, but very tender and even without mayonnaise completely dry. You can use any recipe – the main thing is to set the mode correctly.
- pork – 400 g;
- vegetable oil;
- cheese – 140 g;
- spices, salt.
- Wash the meat, cut into slices, discard, salt.
- Cook in the “baking” mode, lubricating the multicooker bowl with oil, 25 minutes.
- Chop the onion rings, grate the carrots coarsely. Similarly do with cheese.
- Distribute onion first, then carrots and cheese. Add spices, pour a glass of water.
- Cook pork in French for another half hour in the same mode.
Such a dish is recommended by professionals to serve in portions, and to cook for a festive table or to a large company as a hot snack. A tender French pork chop under a crispy egg-sour cream shell is not a diet recipe, but it is impossible to resist it. If desired, you can add chopped greens to the batter, or make it in milk.
- pork – 550 g;
- eggs 1 cat. – 3 pcs.;
- sour cream – 3 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 55 g;
- cheese – 200 g;
- salt, spices.
- Wash the pork, cut into wide pieces, discard, salt.
- Mix eggs with flour, spices and sour cream blender.
- Dip the pieces alternately in this mass, spread in a hot pan. Fry until crusty.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet, cover with onion rings and grated cheese. Bake at 190 degrees 35 minutes.
French pork neck
This recipe is closest to that “Oryol veal” that supposedly became the ancestor of today’s French pork. Fresh champignons were used for the dish, and the composition was poured with the classic Bechamel sauce, consisting of butter with milk and nutmeg. The recipe for a pork neck in the oven, explained step by step, will quickly become your duty person.
- pork neck – 1 kg;
- mushrooms – 300 g;
- potatoes – 5 pcs.;
- onions – 3 pcs.;
- cream 20-25% – a glass;
- butter – 50 g;
- flour – 2 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese – 170 g;
- salt pepper.
- Wash the neck, dry with napkins. Cut into layers, beat off. Salt, pepper.
- Make the sauce: melt the butter, add the cream, stir in the flour and a pinch of nutmeg. Cook until thickened.
- Chop onion rings, potatoes and mushrooms in round thin slices.
- Put potatoes on a baking sheet covered with parchment, on top pork, onions, mushrooms. Pour sauce.
- French bake pork neck for about an hour at 190 degrees.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, cook another 10-12 minutes.
In the pan
The classic recipe for this dish involves baking products in the oven, but the pork in French in a pan is no worse, just need a lid. In the photo, the result does not look the same as in the oven – there is no cheese crust, the meat is more stewed than baked, but the taste is just as wonderful. It is advisable to take a cast iron pan.
- pork tenderloin – 800 g;
- onions – 2 pcs.;
- sour cream – a glass;
- vegetable oil;
- hard cheese – 200 g;
- Lubricate the bottom of the thick pan with oil. Spread onion rings on it very tightly.
- On top, also distribute pork cut across the fibers.
- Salt, season, cover with sour cream. Add 1/3 cup water.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, cover.
- Cook at low power (30%) for about 1.5-2 hours.
Such a recipe was invented by housewives who did not find a whole piece of pork meat, and I really wanted the dish in French. Taste qualities due to changes in the appearance of one of the components were not affected, so French pork cutlets are a worthy replacement for the classic version of the dish. If you wish, you can make a combination of minced meat using a little beef / poultry.
- minced pork – 700 g;
- eggs 1 cat. – 2 pcs.;
- breadcrumbs – 1 tbsp. l .;
- ground pepper, salt;
- vegetable oil;
- cheese – 180 g;
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l .;
- garlic cloves – 3 pcs..
- Stuffing salt, pepper, combine with a beaten egg. Knead.
- Divide into 10 parts, each roll up with a bun, flatten. Bread.
- Fry on both sides until crusty.
- Grate cheese coarsely, mix with mayonnaise and chopped garlic.
- Put this mass on each cutlet. Send them baked at 180 degrees 35-40 minutes.
French baked pork – cooking secrets
After studying the above recipes with photos, you need to pay attention to a couple of nuances how to cook the most delicious meat in French with pork:
- Do not take pieces with yellowish fat – the dish will be spoiled.
- Check the pork for elasticity – it should not be punctured by light pressure with a finger.
- Juicy baked pork can be obtained only if it is beaten off. In the absence of a special wooden hammer, you can wrap each piece of cling film and tap on it with the back of a large knife.