The content of the article
- How to cook eggs
- How to cook quail eggs
- How to cook soft-boiled eggs
- How to cook hard boiled eggs
- Egg in a bag
- How to cook poached egg
Chicken eggs are included in the diet of each person. Most often they are eaten for breakfast or added to salads. They are rich in vitamins and minerals. You can cook them hard-boiled, soft-boiled, in a bag. The time for boiling eggs depends on what degree of readiness you want to get: someone likes half-baked, and someone only eats hard-boiled.
How to cook eggs
Every housewife should know how much eggs should be cooked. Cooking methods can be different: in a microwave, a slow cooker, a special appliance, on a stove and even in an electric kettle. There are simple rules to follow, otherwise the product will be digested:
- To prevent the shell from breaking, allow the food to soak at room temperature (outside the refrigerator) for 10 minutes before cooking.
- The fresher the product, the longer it takes to cook..
- It is easier to clean testicles that have lain for two to three days than the freshest ones. So that the shell easily leaves, immediately after cooking, dip them in ice water.
- Cook over medium heat in a spacious saucepan..
- To bleed the air, puncture the blunt part of the shell with a needle, this will prevent it from cracking.
- Decide how many minutes to cook the eggs, depending on how much liquid yolk you want to get..
How to cook quail eggs
Small quail eggs are a dietary product that is especially beneficial for the baby, pregnant women, and people with weakened immune systems. Try adding them for dishes instead of chicken. However, you need to know how many minutes to cook quail eggs. A step-by-step description of the process is supplemented by a photo for ease of perception:
- Quail testicles pour water.
- Put on a strong fire.
- Wait for the boil. Turn off the gas.
- If you want to make hard-boiled, you need to cook 5 minutes, if soft-boiled – two.
How to cook soft-boiled eggs
Some foodies love this kind of breakfast. Below are two ways to boil soft-boiled eggs. Option One:
- Put the product in a pan, pour cold water from the tap, otherwise it may crack.
- Turn on a big fire. How to boil, reduce.
- To obtain a semi-liquid yolk, keep 3 minutes. For strong protein and liquid yolk – 4 minutes.
The second option is how to cook soft-boiled:
- Pour boiling water into the product so that it is completely covered..
- Leave for 1 minute (check by timer).
- Remove the pan from the stove, cover for 6-7 minutes.
How to cook hard boiled eggs
The most common cooking option is used to make salads, snacks, soups. How to cook and how much you need to cook eggs to the desired steep consistency, even a little kitchen assistant should know. Here is an easy way to cook hard boiled eggs:
- Put them in the bucket, pour cold water.
- After boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 6-7 minutes. In order not to digest the dish, and get a rubber yolk, it is better to set a timer.
- Then put the bucket under a stream of cold water, let it rest for a couple of minutes. So the shell is easy to peel.
Egg in a bag
Many gourmets prefer this breakfast option, so you should know how much to boil an egg to make it tasty. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that with the most solid protein, the yolk remains semi-liquid. The energy value of one serving is 80 kcal. How many eggs to cook in a bag, every culinary specialist should know. Here is a step-by-step description of making breakfast, supplemented by a photo:
- Wash the shell thoroughly.
- Dip in boiled water. Salt, otherwise they will burst.
- 5 minutes to boil them.
There is another way to bring the protein to the right consistency:
- To wash.
- Put in a container, pour completely boiling water.
- After 10 minutes, replace the boiling water. Let cook.
- After 3 minutes, lower under cold water, otherwise it will be poorly cleaned.
How to cook poached egg
A traditional, delicious French dish is served for breakfast with toast or sandwiches. The density of the yolk depends on the duration of the product in boiling water. To achieve a creamy consistency, you need to weld 3 minutes, for a denser – about 5 minutes. If left in boiling water for longer – the product will turn out hard-boiled.
Often, novice housewives do not know how to cook a poached egg, so a step-by-step description of the technology with a photo is useful to them. To cook poached correctly, you will need:
- egg – 1 pc.;
- white vinegar – 1 tbsp;
- salt to taste.
- Put a pot of water on the stove. Add vinegar.
- Break the main ingredient into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, create a whirlpool in the pan.
- Pour the product sharply. With proper movement, the protein envelops the yolk.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes. The exact time depends on the desired consistency of the yolk..
- Carefully remove the finished dish, remove excess protein.
- Serve on a plate as breakfast or prepare a delicious sandwich with it. It can be used as a basis for cooking interesting dishes, for example, add to a warm salad.