The content of the article
- How to make kefir pie with plums
- What to choose plum for pie
- What you need to make the dough
- Kefir Plum Pie Recipe
- Plum pie
- Quick plum cake
- Simple kefir pie
- Pie with plums and apples on kefir
Delicious homemade cakes will be a great addition to tea. A simple recipe for a plum pie will help to create a unique culinary work and a delicious dessert. As a filling, you can use almost any fruit and berries. Learn how to cook such a plum dish.
How to make kefir pie with plums
Kefir plum pie is very quick and easy to make. Dessert will acquire a more interesting and vibrant taste if apples or any other fruit is added to the filling. A ripe juicy berry is perfect. It will help to speed up the process of baking a multicooker, but you can also use a familiar oven. If dessert is prepared with plums, it is important to ensure that it is ripe, juicy. It is also worth pre-removing the bones..
What to choose plum for pie
The choice of fruit for the filling matters, because it depends on what the baking will be. Cooking a pie with plums on kefir, as in the photo of cooking magazines, is very fast. First you need to choose the filling – the fruits must be ripe and juicy. It can be used as sweet as sour plums, so the finished dessert will be not only tasty, but also very fragrant.
What you need to make the dough
If you need to make soft and tender dough, you need to use high-quality flour, which is pre-sieved through a fine sieve. Additional ingredients may be needed:
- vanilla sugar;
- egg yolk;
Kefir Plum Pie Recipe
Making plum pie is very simple, and homemade cakes are much tastier than store baking. A recipe for cooking can be mastered even by an inexperienced housewife. It is taken:
- ripe sweet plum – 380-420 g;
- wheat flour – 220-240 g;
- kefir – 220-230 g;
- semolina – 90-110 g;
- white sugar – 180-190 g;
- baking soda – ? teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar – 9-10 g;
- vegetable oil – 90-110 g.
A simple and quick dessert is prepared according to the following scheme:
- It is better to use slightly green fruits, as they will produce less juice. Be sure to wash the fruit, remove the stone, then each lobule is cut into thin strips.
- In a deep container you need to pour kefir, then add vanilla and baking soda with white sugar. Beat all components with a mixer until foam.
- Then you need to lay out the semolina, wheat flour, which must be sieved in advance.
- It is important to mix the ingredients thoroughly to get a dough of uniform consistency..
- Creamy or vegetable oil is poured – the components are mixed again.
- In the finished dough, which by consistency should turn out like thick sour cream, the most important product is added – plums.
- The baking dish is greased with butter, which will need to be melted first.
- The dough is poured, leveled with a spoon, the remaining filling is laid out on top.
- The oven warms up to 180 degrees, the form is placed, left for 50-55 minutes.
- Fresh dessert is laid out on a dish, sprinkled with powdered sugar, so that the cake is obtained as in the photo from cooking magazines.
The recipe for a pie with plums on kefir is very simple in execution. To make delicious pastries, take:
- ripe plums – 480-520 g;
- sugar – 1 cup (150 g);
- baking soda – 4-6 g;
- eggs – 4 pcs.;
- sour cream – 135-145 g;
- flour – 230-260 g;
- vegetable oil – 55-65 g;
- cinnamon (optional ingredient) – 2 g;
- citric acid – 2 g.
The step-by-step recipe for preparing the dessert is as follows:
- You need to prepare plum dessert with fruits – they are washed, the stone is removed, then they must be cut into thin plates.
- The oven turns on and heats up to 200 degrees.
- In a deep container you will need to mix sugar with eggs. It is best to use a mixer, because the result should be a homogeneous mass of white.
- From the refrigerator you need to get sour cream in advance and add to the egg mixture.
- Vegetable oil is introduced, all components are mixed.
- Mix flour with citric acid and soda. All components for the dough are beaten with a whisk – as a result, you should get batter, like on pancakes.
- The baking sheet is covered with parchment, then it will need to be greased with butter.
- Half of the dough is poured, leveled with a spatula.
- A layer of fruit is laid out – up cut. Topped with cinnamon.
- The remaining dough is poured.
- The baking sheet is placed in the oven and after 40-42 minutes a delicious jellied cake is completely ready – as in the photo.
- You can serve a warm dessert to the table, previously sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Quick plum cake
A delightful culinary masterpiece can be prepared very quickly. On a pie with plums on kefir you need to take:
- plums – 330-340 g;
- flour – 180-190 g;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- sour cream (kefir) – 50-65 g;
- sugar – 140-145 g;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- melted butter – 50-55 g;
- vanilla sugar – 1/3 tsp;
- salt – 1/3 tsp.
The process of preparing homemade pastries is as follows:
- First you need to wash the plums, remove the seeds.
- In a deep bowl, sugar and eggs mix until a dense white mass forms.
- Soft oil with sour cream (kefir) is introduced into the egg mixture – the composition is beaten for several minutes.
- Added flour, salt, vanilla sugar, baking powder – all components mix well.
- The form is filled with dough, left for a while.
- The oven warms up to 190 degrees.
- Slices of fruit are laid out on the surface of the dough..
- The form is put in the oven, left for about half an hour, until a delicious golden crust appears.
- Ready dessert sprinkled with powdered sugar and served to the table.
Simple kefir pie
A healthy and tasty dessert with cottage cheese and fruit will be a great option for a snack or breakfast. To do this, take the following components:
- kefir – 1 cup;
- plums – 240-360 g;
- vanillin – 1 pinch;
- soft cottage cheese – 150 g;
- baking powder – up to 2 tsp;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- flour – 340-440 g;
- butter – 40-45 g;
- sugar – 150 g.
The cooking process is as follows:
- Cottage cheese is mixed with pre-softened butter, yogurt is introduced. All components are mixed with a mixer..
- Eggs are beaten with vanilla and white sugar, then added to the curd mass and again everything is mixed.
- The flour is sifted with a baking powder, after which it is introduced in small portions into the dough, which should, by consistency, look like thick village sour cream.
- The dough is poured into a mold, washed plums are laid out on top (a stone is removed in advance).
- Dessert baked for 40 minutes. at 180 degrees (in the oven).
Pie with plums and apples on kefir
If you want to quickly prepare a delicious homemade dessert, you should use the following recipe. The following components are taken:
- large apple – 1-2 pcs.;
- plums – 6-7 pcs.;
- flour – 240-260 g;
- white sugar – 150 g;
- kefir – 150 g;
- butter – 100 g;
- vegetable oil – up to 2 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream – from 1 to 2 tbsp. l .;
- soda – one third tsp;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- vanillin – 1 pinch.
Baking is prepared according to the following scheme:
- Butter cut into slices, left for 15-18 minutes.
- The flour is sifted with baking powder, salt, vanilla and mixed.
- Fruit is washed and cut into thin slices.
- The oven warms up to 190 degrees.
- The baking dish is covered with parchment.
- The butter is whipped with a mixer until a thick mass is obtained, then sugar is added – the composition should become homogeneous.
- Eggs with kefir are added and again everything mixes well.
- The mixture is added flour mixture.
- Thick and ready dough is poured into a baking dish, slices of fruit are laid out on top.
- Dessert is baked for about 30 minutes.