The content of the article
- How to cook potatoes with mushrooms in the oven
- Ingredient preparation
- Mushroom and Potato Recipe
- In sour cream
- With meat
- Oven Chicken with Mushrooms and Potatoes
- With cheese
- Pork meat
- With minced meat
- In pots
- How to cook mushrooms with potatoes – chefs tips
There are many classic combinations of even simple ingredients that even true gourmets appreciate. One of these is baked potatoes with mushrooms. This dish may include other products that sometimes dramatically change its traditional taste. You will find some of these interesting recipes below..
How to cook potatoes with mushrooms in the oven
Although such a dish is difficult to classify as a diet one, sometimes they can nevertheless pamper themselves and households. You can cook potatoes with mushrooms in the oven in a variety of ways: according to the classic rustic or exquisite French recipe. In any case, you get a satisfying and mouth-watering dish. In addition to the main ingredients, you can add meat or vegetables, such as zucchini, tomatoes or eggplant. Mushrooms use different ones. Mushrooms fresh or frozen are suitable. It is not forbidden to take fresh forest mushrooms: ceps, red, chanterelles and others.
An important step in the preparation of potatoes with mushrooms in the oven is the processing of ingredients. They are taken according to the recipe in the specified quantity. Potato tubers are suitable for any, i.e. large or small, fresh or old. They must be peeled, washed under running water, and then cut into slices, cubes, circles or just small slices.
The following can be prepared mushrooms. In addition to fresh, you can take pickled. To make the finished dish richer, the mushrooms should be fried until the moisture evaporates. After such processing, they are sent to potatoes. As a dressing, always use mayonnaise or sour cream. Also, in most recipes, the dish is sprinkled with grated cheese. Parmesan is considered ideal here..
Mushroom and Potato Recipe
An excellent alternative to simple fried or stewed potatoes is baked, and not just, but with mushrooms. Preparing the dish is very simple. It is only necessary to prepare all the products according to the instructions above, and then lay them in layers in a baking dish. The sequence is determined by a specific recipe, but in most of them potatoes are laid on mushrooms. On top to get a juicy golden crust, the dish is sprinkled with cheese. Then it remains only to send the form to the heated oven. The optimum temperature for baking is 180-200 ° C.
In sour cream
One of the simple and satisfying recipes is potatoes with mushrooms in the oven with sour cream. This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner, even a festive one. In addition, even beginner cooks will be able to master this recipe. Sour cream gives the dish a special tenderness, and mushrooms – a unique flavor. For the combination of such components, the dish is appreciated. To make sure of this, try cooking it..
- champignons – 0.4 kg;
- butter – 50 g;
- carrot – 2 pcs.;
- spices, salt – to your liking;
- potato tubers – 5 pcs.;
- sour cream – 0.5 kg.
- If the potato is young, then the peel of the vegetable can not be peeled, but simply washed. Old tubers must be cleaned.
- Wash the carrots too. Cut circles with potatoes, grate them with spices and salt.
- Finely chop the mushrooms, if desired, fry in a small amount of oil. Then combine with sour cream, mix.
- A third of the potatoes, along with carrots, lay on the bottom of a greased baking dish. Top with sour cream sauce.
- Decorate the dish with the remaining potato circles approximately as in the photo.
- Put slices of butter on top.
- Bake for an hour at a temperature of 180 ° C.
If you are still puzzled about what to cook for the festive dinner, then use the recipe for potatoes with meat and mushrooms. The ingredients remain almost the same, but the dish is much more satisfying. The only change is meat. Any kind of dish is suitable for such a dish: pork, beef, chicken. In the latter case, the dish is especially tender. In cooking the same meat in French, the recipe below will help you..
- vegetable oil – 5 tbsp. l .;
- beef – 4 portioned pieces or steak;
- cream 2% – 0.1 L;
- potato tubers – 5 pcs.;
- large champignons – 6 pcs.;
- ground black pepper, salt to taste.
- Clean steaks thoroughly with a hammer, sprinkle them with salt and spices.
- Turn on the oven so that it warms up to 190 ° C.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, warm. Then fry the steaks on both sides until cooked, then transfer to a plate and cover.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them, cut into medium-sized slices, then fry them in oil too until a golden crust is obtained. The main thing is that nothing burns.
- Rinse the champignons, chop them smaller. Fry this ingredient in oil too, but only until half-cooked. You can add a beam on request..
- After roasting, pour the mushrooms with cream, then dip them for a couple of minutes until thickened, season with salt and spices.
- Take parchment baking paper, cut 4 sheets 20×40 cm.
- Place a steak, a portion of potatoes and mushrooms with sour cream on each of the blanks..
- Wrap paper to make envelopes. Next, place them on a baking sheet or baking dish.
- Cook for about 40 minutes.
Oven Chicken with Mushrooms and Potatoes
Another option, how to cook such ingredients deliciously and quickly – potatoes with chicken and mushrooms in the oven. The taste of this dish is even more juicy. The combination of champignons with cream and chicken makes it even more tender. As a side dish, a light salad of vegetables is perfect. The main thing for the proper preparation of the dish is pieces of chicken. They should not be too large, otherwise the meat will turn out badly baked. Cream can be replaced only with sour cream, because mayonnaise does not soak the chicken, but only forms a crust on the surface.
- spices to taste;
- chicken meat – 0.5 kg;
- vegetable oil – a little for form lubrication and for frying;
- potato tubers – 6 pcs.;
- cheese – 70 g;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- cream – 0.25 st.
- Grind the cheese on a coarse grater and leave it in a separate plate for now.
- Peel the onion, cut together with mushrooms in small pieces, fry them in hot oil until a golden crust is obtained. A few minutes before being ready to introduce cheese to them, mix everything.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel, wash and cut potatoes in circles.
- Cut fillets in portions, beat off on both sides.
- Take a few pieces of foil, put a slice of meat in each, some potatoes and mushroom sauce, wrap.
- Bake the dish by setting the timer for 30-35 minutes. After this time, open the foil, cook another 10 minutes.
According to this recipe, baked potato with mushrooms is obtained under a delicious cheese crust. It will take only about 50 minutes to prepare. Fresh vegetables can be an addition to it, both simple cutting and a salad for them. From the components listed below, you get about 3 servings. If you still have not decided what to submit for dinner or lunch, then use the recipe with the photo below.
- vegetable oil – 4 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese – 150 g;
- pepper and salt – to your liking;
- onions – 1 pc.;
- potato tubers – 0.8 kg;
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l .;
- mushrooms – 0.4 kg.
- First, wash and peel the potatoes, then cut them into thin circles, put on the bottom of the baking dish. Top with onion, chopped in half rings.
- Preheat the oven. Optimum temperature – 180-190 degrees.
- Rinse the mushrooms too and cut them thinly, send to other products.
- Season with spices and salt, pour over vegetable oil, mix.
- Grease with mayonnaise on top, sprinkle with cheese chips.
- Cover the form, send to bake for about 35 minutes.
Another classic combination of ingredients – pork, mushrooms, potatoes in the oven. This dish can easily feed a large family, because it turns out to be very satisfying. The secret to instant cooking is to cut food properly. If they are chopped thinner, then the time for baking will take much less. In order to stew foods deliciously, you can pour cream or some water before sending them to the oven.
- hard cheese – 0.2 kg;
- pork – 0.7 kg;
- red onion – 2 pcs.;
- pepper and salt – a small pinch;
- champignons – 0.4 kg;
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l .;
- potato tubers – 4 pcs..
- Cut the pork thinner, then beat off with a kitchen hammer on each side.
- Put a layer of parchment paper on a baking sheet, grease it with oil and sprinkle with salt a little.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Then cut into circles and distribute on a baking sheet. Lay pieces of meat on top of it.
- Wash mushrooms, cut into small slices. Repeat with onion. Fry them in a pan, adding a little oil.
- Spread the mushroom roast over meat.
- Sprinkle on top with cheese chips, then bake the dish. About 40 minutes is enough for this. Recommended cooking temperature – 180 ° C.
With minced meat
Such a recipe sounds very interesting and tasty – potatoes with mushrooms and minced meat in the oven. The dish is very similar to a casserole. Stuffing with potatoes in the oven with mushrooms is wonderful. Due to the simplicity of the ingredients, the dish cannot be called suitable for gourmets, but this does not affect the unique taste of the treat. Minced meat for this recipe can be taken any: pork, beef or chicken. It all depends on taste preferences.
- spices – to your liking;
- potatoes – 5 pcs.;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- cheese – 0.25 kg;
- minced meat – 0.25 kg;
- mushrooms – 0.25 kg.
- Peeled potatoes with cheese grate on a coarse grater. Dice onions and mushrooms.
- Season with minced spices.
- Take a cling film, lay on it products in layers: potatoes, half cheese, part onion, then minced meat and the remaining onion with cheese.
- Wrap the film, straighten everything with a rolling pin, then roll it as shown in the photo.
- Place on a baking sheet. Remove the film and then send to bake for about 35 minutes.
To serve something more original for dinner, you can cook potatoes with mushrooms in pots. Anyone, even a festive table, will benefit from this hearty dish. In addition, meat-eaters will like the treat due to their rich taste, and vegetarians due to the lack of animal protein. The only nuance is that the dish turns out to be high-calorie, so you should not abuse it.
- salt to taste;
- pepper, dried dill, nutmeg – to taste;
- cream – 1 tbsp .;
- potatoes – 1 kg;
- hard cheese – 0.15 kg;
- champignons – 0.5 kg;
- onion – 1 pc.
- Chopped peeled potatoes with thin plates.
- Rinse mushrooms, dry, cut not too finely.
- Chop the onions in half rings, and grind the cheese.
- Grease the pots with oil, first lay the potatoes on the bottom of each, then the onion, and the last layer of champignons.
- Add the spices to the warmed cream, pour a little into each pot. Sprinkle with cheese chips on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. at 200 degrees.
How to cook mushrooms with potatoes – chefs tips
There are several tricks in cooking potatoes with mushrooms in the oven. In recipes with cheese, the crust of it can be greased with sour cream or mayonnaise. So it definitely will not burn. Before cooking meat with potatoes, it is better to marinate it. To make potatoes with mushrooms in the oven even tastier, it is recommended to lay several pieces of butter on top of all products.