The content of the article
- How to cook sausages in dough
- The dough
- How to wrap sausage in dough
- Homemade sausage recipe
- In puff pastry
- In yeast dough
- No yeast
- In puff yeast dough
- On kefir
- In batter
- How to make a sausage in the dough in the oven – cooking secrets
Fragrant sausages in combination with crispy tender dough are a great alternative to pies and pasties. Such an appetizer is very simple to prepare, and in addition, the dish cooked with the help of the oven is less high in calories, since it does not absorb oil, which happens when frying. Such baked goods are delicious cold and hot..
How to cook sausages in dough
This dish will help diversify the diet for busy housewives, and will also sometimes delight children with delicious homemade cakes. How to cook sausages in the dough? As a rule, each culinary specialist brings something of his own to the recipe, creating an original snack. Some use ready-made store dough to speed up the cooking process, others knead a yeast or yeast-free base on their own. In both cases, the appetizer is successful, but the semi-finished product still can not be compared with the taste of a magnificent homemade dough.
The basis of the dish is kneaded in different ways, choosing the most suitable option for itself in terms of speed, ease of preparation and a set of ingredients. So, using a bread machine for this process, you will greatly simplify your task and spend only about 10 minutes. To make a delicious sausage dough in the dough, consider the following tips:
- The amount of yeast should be calculated taking into account oil, sugar, eggs. So, per kilogram of flour requires about 50 g of product. Yeast for making dough is diluted with warm (30 degrees) water or milk. If the liquid turns out to be cold, the fungi will not multiply, and hot water will kill them..
- Before kneading the base for the dish, it is worth sifting the flour, nourishing it with oxygen and improving its loosening.
- When sculpting hands, lubricate with oil to avoid product sticking..
- If the flour mass is too sticky, soft, it can be rolled out by covering it with parchment or using a bottle filled with cold water.
- The baking tray can be greased not with oil but moistened with water.
How to wrap sausage in dough
The sausage can be beautifully wrapped with any kind of dough. The aesthetic component of the dish greatly affects the formation of appetite, so you should not neglect the decoration of sausages. How to wrap a sausage in a dough:
- The easiest way is to roll out the flour mass in a thin layer, put the sausage product on one side of the sheet, cut the piece so that it covers the sausage on top. Then you should gently pinch the edges with your fingers and put the bundle with a seam to the bottom.
- To give a dish a more original shape, you can make a figured product. Having enveloped the sausages with flour mass, as described above, make cuts on each convolution (the same segments should be obtained), while not cutting to the end. Then push the sectors apart, forming pigtails.
- You can decorate the appetizer in an easier way – just by making a few diagonal incisions on the convolutions.
- To form a spiral on sausages, simply wrap a thin strip of flour base around each of them.
Homemade sausage recipe
Such a delicious and easy to prepare snack is very popular all over the world. This dish is equally loved by adults and children; it is especially popular in canteens of educational institutions. The main charm that sausages differ in the text in the oven is the crispy crust of a freshly baked product, which perfectly harmonizes with a juicy sausage. Serve this dish with vegetables and spicy tomato sauce..
In puff pastry
This is one of the easiest and fastest recipes for snacks, and you don’t need expensive foods. Tasty sausages in the puff pastry dough are high in calories, however, if you cook them once or twice a month, there will be no damage to the figure. This dish is loved for its originality and cooking time. Below in detail and with a photo it is described how to cook sausages in a dough using an oven.
- egg yolk;
- sausages (preferably in a natural shell) – 8 pcs.;
- ready-made yeast puff pastry – 0.3 kg.
- Defrost the puff base in the refrigerator, cut it into long strips (optimal width – 2 cm).
- Raw sausages should be wrapped in strips, placed on parchment.
- Products should be greased with egg yolk, let stand for five minutes, and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes. In this case, it is better to choose a medium shelf, and the temperature regime should be high – 200-220 degrees.
In yeast dough
This is a classic cooking option that is familiar to us from the school cafeteria. Sausages in the yeast dough are very soft, aromatic and airy. If you make the flour base correctly, then the snack will remain fresh for several days. The filling, if desired, can be supplemented with cheese, herbs or Korean carrots. How to bake sausages in an oven dough?
- flour of 1 grade – 3 tbsp .;
- sunflower oil – 100 ml;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- dry yeast – 11 g;
- yolk (to lubricate formed products);
- good quality sausages – 12 pcs.;
- milk – 1 tbsp .;
- sugar – 1 tbsp. l.
- Mix salt, sugar, warm milk with a glass of flour. Dry yeast should be added to the mass, mix the products thoroughly, leaving the finished mixture to infuse for 20 minutes in the kitchen.
- When the dough grows, doubled, add sunflower oil and beaten eggs to it.
- Mix the sifted flour with other ingredients to get a firm, tough dough. Knead it for at least 15 minutes.
- Roll out the flour base, cut into thin strips and start wrapping the sausages.
- Process ready-to-bake products with yolk, previously laid on an oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Next, bake the dish in the oven, turning on 180 degrees. After 20 minutes, it will be ready. Serve a snack with tea or freshly squeezed juice.
This is a very popular snack, which is not so difficult to cook at home even for an inexperienced chef. Sausages in the test without yeast will be an excellent snack option, you can take them on a picnic, work or a walk with the child. To reduce the time required to knead the flour mass, you can use a bread machine. Below with a photo and in detail the preparation of sausages in the test.
- flour of 1 grade – 2 tbsp .;
- water – 200 ml;
- sugar -? Art. l .;
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Pour water, oil into the bread pan, add sugar / salt.
- Sifted flour should be added last.
- Activate the option “Pizza dough” on the device and wait an hour.
- Put the flour mass on the table, divide it in half, roll each piece, forming layers no thicker than 7 mm.
- Each sheet should be cut into narrow strips in which to screw sausages, moving in a spiral.
- Next, put a yeast-free snack on a baking sheet covered with parchment, process with an egg, bake for 25 minutes, heat the oven to 200 degrees.
In puff yeast dough
Sausages go well with soft puff pastry. After baking, such an appetizer is crispy and airy. Sausages in puff pastry yeast in the oven can be prepared from a ready-made basis, and the process will take a minimum amount of time. Be sure to keep the base in the refrigerator for several hours before starting cooking, then it will be easier to roll out and cut. Below is a step-by-step recipe with photos on how to cook a dish.
- ready-made yeast puff pastry – 1 pack;
- sausages – 10 pcs..
- First you need to take the thawed base, slightly roll it, moving in one direction. Sprinkle the table with flour in advance.
- Using a pizza knife, cut the flour into strips.
- Free the sausages from the casing and wrap them in strips, moving diagonally.
- Next, each bundle should be coated with egg yolk.
- Place the baking tray with the dish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
If you want to abandon puff or yeast base because of their high calorie content, kefir flour mass will be a great alternative. You can reduce the cooking time if you abandon the standard wrapping of sausages, and sculpt the whole products, wrapping pieces of dough. It is convenient to take the finished dish for a picnic or fishing, in addition, children love it very much, so you can give them a snack in school. How to make sausages in kefir dough?
- slaked soda – 1 tsp;
- sugar of the 1st grade – 1 tbsp. l .;
- flour – up to 0.5 kg;
- sesame seeds – 2 tbsp. l .;
- kefir – 1 tbsp .;
- sausages – 7 pcs..
- Mix kefir, sugar, salt. Beat this liquid intensively with a whisk until all crystals are dissolved.
- Enter soda, mix the ingredients again.
- Add flour to the products, sifting it through a sieve.
- Knead an elastic, soft dough, roll a ball out of it, cover with a damp towel and leave for 15 minutes.
- Later roll a thin layer of the base on the table, divide it into rectangles, focusing on the length and width of the sausages.
- Next, you have to wrap the sausages in the prepared “clothes”.
- Dilute the egg yolk with a spoon of water, grease the snack with this liquid. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of each bundle..
- Bake sausages in the test in the oven for up to 25 minutes, turning on 190 degrees.
Such an appetizer will save you if the guests are on the doorstep, but there is nothing to treat them with. It cooks quickly, but it turns out very tasty. Sausages in batter are ideally combined with tomato sauce and a glass of cold beer. Due to its original and appetizing appearance, it is impossible to resist the dish. Crisp and juicy meat filling will not leave anyone indifferent.
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- corn flour – 1 tbsp .;
- sausages – 0.5 kg;
- wheat flour – 1 tbsp .;
- frying oil;
- baking powder -? tsp;
- water – 2.5 tbsp.
- First you need to combine the salt, both types of flour, baking powder.
- Beat eggs separately, pour liquid into dry mixture.
- Pour water in small portions to the mass. The base should not be too liquid, otherwise it just drains from the sausages.
- Place sausages on long wooden skewers.
- Heat a frying pan by filling it with oil (as for deep fat).
- Start dipping sausages in the flour mixture and frying them for several minutes.
- Fold a rosy snack on a paper towel to stack excess fat.
How to make a sausage in the dough in the oven – cooking secrets
The key ingredient in the dish is sausages, so you need to approach their choice thoroughly. Be sure to read the composition of sausages: if it contains a lot of unknown components, then it is better not to take such a product. A quality product cannot be cheaper than meat – consider this when choosing. How to make the dish as tasty as possible:
- it is better to choose sausages of the highest grade and with a natural shell;
- cooking sausages in the dough involves the use of baking paper, which protects the dish from burning;
- it is better to hold the preformed convolutions at room temperature for 10-20 minutes, so that the buns turn out to be as soft as possible;
- in order for the bakery to acquire an appetizing blush, it should be greased with egg yolk before cooking;
- grease, just barely stretched from the oven, should be greased with butter to make the dish tender and glossy.