The content of the article
- How to make minced meatballs
- In the oven
- For a couple
- In the pan
- Minced meat recipe
- Out of pike
- Beef and pork
- From fish
- From beef
- With bread
- With potatoes
- What can be added to minced meat for cutlets
Meatballs and meatballs, meatballs, meatballs, cabbage rolls, dumplings – all these dishes are based on minced meat. Home based on taste and external data is always more attractive than a store one, however, with the creation of such a meat base, everything is not as easy as we would like. Where is the secret of the ideal minced meatballs of any kind and what mistakes do inexperienced housewives make?
How to make minced meatballs
Sliced pork, beef, poultry or even fish twisted through a meat grinder – in the general sense, this is minced meat. However, such a “bare” basis for further work is not suitable, since it falls apart, dries during heat treatment, and almost does not have a taste. As a result, you have to add some kind of binding ingredients, spices, etc., so the question of how to cook minced meat on cutlets can be sorted out for a very long time. It is first of all desirable to decide how this dish will be prepared.
In the oven
This method of heat treatment is very popular along with cooking in a slow cooker. There are no special requirements for minced meat in the oven, but it is desirable that it be juicy, since moisture is actively evaporated. Breading is not necessary here, but it is recommended to make a moist filling for cutlets – it will soak them from the inside, not allowing it to dry. Ideal mixed pork-beef, pork-chicken or fish mass.
For a couple
This cooking method is mainly used for fish and poultry when diet recipes are chosen and fats are not allowed. Stuffing for steam cutlets can even be completely dry – the humidity inside will create and save the selected method of heat treatment. The only minus of the finished dish is the external nondescriptness: steam cutlets are very pale, so experts advise them to be sent to the oven for a quarter of an hour so that a crust appears.
A couple of important nuances:
- Formed cutlets do not need to pan – a double boiler will turn this dry shell into an ugly mess.
- No meat grinder? Use a blender or food processor. The forcemeat consistency will vary according to the duration of the appliance.
In the pan
If we talk about the classic fried dish, then it is used mainly combined minced meat, part of which is necessarily juicy pork. Professionals do not recommend taking chicken or turkey mincemeat for cutlets in a pan, as it can become too dry when frying. Some chefs make a twisted pork-beef tandem with a little fat – so the dish turns out especially tender.
Minced meat recipe
After reading the methods for creating meat, poultry or minced meat described below, you will forget about the problem of spilled or burnt cutlets, learn how to choose the right flavoring additives. Each step-by-step recipe for minced meat is accompanied by a photo, and at the end the most valuable tips of professionals are collected, selected on the basis of the frequency of questions that the hostesses have.
The traditional version of such a delicious dish is pork and beef, complemented by white onion, black pepper, salt. Most housewives prefer to make a classic minced meat for cutlets with an egg, whose task is to give the mass elasticity and integrity. Breadcrumbs of crushed breadcrumbs are necessarily carried out, and for tenderness, a piece of butter is introduced at the very last stage.
- beef – 400 g;
- pork – 180 g;
- egg of the highest. Cat .;
- bulb onions;
- salt pepper;
- butter – 20 g.
- Scroll the meat at the same time as slices of onion twice.
- Introduce salt, pepper. To taste the mass, because it often happens to undersalt it than to salt it.
- Beat the egg, introduce it there. Knead your hands (!) A couple of minutes.
- Pour in a spoonful of ice water and add oil. Knead another minute.
Out of pike
This fish is distinguished by the dryness of the fillet, so professionals are sure to use butter, which will make the meatballs juicy. You can take lard or even fatty pork, but if you are going to cook a dish for a child, this option is not suitable. Other secrets on how to make minced pike for cutlets perfect are revealed in the course of the description of the algorithm..
- pike – 550 g;
- butter – 30 g;
- milk – half a glass;
- sprig of cilantro;
- slice of white loaf.
- Cut bread crumb, pour milk – this will make cutlets tender.
- Peel fillet of pike, scroll through a meat grinder with chopped onions.
- Add squeezed bread mass, salt, crushed cilantro.
- Before frying / baking, cutlets will need to be brewed, otherwise all the juice will go away.
Beef and pork
If you like big, nutritious burgers that are sold on catering networks, but you are afraid of their unknown composition, learn to make this dish yourself. First of all, you need to figure out how to cook minced meat for pork and beef cutlets. This mass, according to professionals, is ideal for burgers. The dietary variant swallows pork.
- beef – 250 g;
- pork – 250 g;
- egg 1 cat .;
- white loaf – 100 g;
- salt, oregano, basil – a pinch;
- caraway seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Roll the beef with pork through a meat grinder.
- Freeze the loaf, grate coarsely.
- Beat the egg, add to the meat mass. Add spices and salt there.
- The last to introduce crumbs of the loaf – the mass should be thick.
- You can fry cutlets for burgers made from pork and ground beef without oil, not forgetting to give them the right flattened shape.
A very quick, tasty, delicate dish is obtained if you prepare the basis for this recipe. Low-fat chicken fillet is therefore complemented with processed cheese or regular cheese with sour cream, and fresh herbs will give it a pleasant aroma and taste. Minced chicken for cutlets in front of the others wins due to the speed of frying, especially if you make small flattened balls.
- chicken fillet – 500 g;
- one processed cheese;
- eggs 2 cat. – 2 pcs.;
- a bunch of dill;
- green onion feathers;
- Chop the chicken fillet with a knife, grind in a blender. Salt.
- Mash the cheese, add tattered dill, green onions.
- Introduce beaten eggs, knead chicken mass. If it is very liquid, add a little flour.
- These cutlets are best baked or steamed to maintain their low calorie content. If frying, make a breading.
For such a dish, experts do not impose restrictions on the variety of the main product – you can use juicy fatty trout, as well as lean pollock, as well as pike perch, cod. The only important thing is the absence of a large number of bones, otherwise cleaning will turn into torture. There are no special secrets in how to make minced fish for cutlets – even all the ingredients that complement the fillet can be identical to those for meat.
- fish fillet – 600 g;
- a bunch of parsley;
- semolina – 3 tbsp. l .;
- ground white pepper;
- Cool the fish fillet before work. Clean, rinse.
- Dice, chop with a blender.
- Introduce torn parsley, salt, ground white pepper.
- Add semolina so that the mass is less liquid.
- Form cutlets, cover with breadcrumbs.
Such meat is rarely used alone because of its fat content. Even if the housewives do not add beef / poultry, they try to make a filling that will facilitate the assimilation of the dish. Ideal apples and prunes, greens. Such minced pork cutlets – juicy, lush, beautiful, will not be inferior to dishes from restaurant photos. Try this recipe to see for yourself.
- pork – 700 g;
- salt, ground pepper;
- prunes – a handful;
- green apple;
- semolina – 3 tbsp. l.
- Twist chilled pork with onion slices.
- Salt, pepper, add semolina. To beat off this mass, knead for several minutes.
- Grate the apple, steam the prunes, Sculpt cutlets, adding the filling to the center.
Choose the front zone of the carcass for such a dish – it is the most tender, but not too greasy. If a spatula is taken, it is better to cook mixed minced meat or add butter / lard. However, beating also affects splendor – without it, cutlets will be flat and very heavy inside. How to make minced beef so that your home dish can compete with restaurant photos? Technology disclosed below..
- beef – 500 g;
- lard – 100 g;
- tomato paste – 2 tsp;
- salt pepper.
- Twist the meat with lard, add ground pepper.
- Add ground beef to salt, combine with tomato paste.
- Beat 3-4 minutes, immediately form cutlets.
A culinary move like using a loaf or plain white rolls helps to make even fried meatballs very tender. This technique is especially actively used for fish or chicken mass, which is devoid of fat. Minced meat patties with bread are always juicy, lush, soft. Take stale slices – they will work better due to gluten. You can’t cook such stuffing in advance.!
- meat – 600 g;
- clove of garlic;
- stale bread – 120 g;
- milk – 150 ml;
- Pour milk into the bread, wait 10-12 minutes.
- Roll the beef through a meat grinder. Send there again, but with pressed bread and garlic.
- Salt the resulting mass, add chopped onion. To beat off and begin to sculpt cutlets.
This simple way is liked by housewives and even professionals of culinary art – grated potatoes added to minced meat have the same role as an egg. This recipe is suitable for people who are allergic to albumin, often used in the children’s menu. Tender juicy minced meat for cutlets with potatoes can be prepared from any base – it always turns out perfect.
- meat (any) – 600 g;
- large potatoes;
- onions – 1/2 pcs.;
- Scroll meat pieces through a meat grinder, add half the chopped onion.
- To salt. Beat 2-3 minutes – so the cutlets will be magnificent.
- Add finely grated potatoes, knead another 1-1.5 minutes.
This variety of meat is called a great compromise between the fat content of pork and dry chicken. The turkey is juicy, tender, but has a low calorie content, therefore it is actively used for the diet menu. If you wanted to know how to make minced meat from turkey, but constantly faced with hundreds of insoluble questions, this recipe will help to figure it out completely..
- turkey fillet (not breast) – 600 g;
- zucchini pulp – 100 g;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp. l .;
- dried herbs – a pinch;
- bell pepper.
- Pour milk into the bread.
- Chop the turkey with a knife, scroll through a meat grinder with pepper. Season with herbs, salt.
- Mix with sour cream and egg. Introduce grated zucchini.
- Knead a couple of minutes, form cutlets.
What can be added to minced meat for cutlets
Any classic recipe can be modified to change the taste and appearance / texture of the dish. Professionals say what to add to the mincemeat for cutlets to get the perfect result:
- Want diet but juicy lush cutlets? Mix grated beets or carrots with meat mass.
- Minced cod can be supplemented with sour cream or low-fat cream.
- Unusual cooking minced meat for cutlets without bread – use a little pulp of grated zucchini.
- Too thin, but no flour? Take bran or oatmeal.