The content of the article
- How to Make Tiffany Salad
- Ingredient preparation
- Tiffany Salad – recipe with photo
- Chicken and grape salad
- Chicken and Cheese Salads
- Salad with pine nuts and chicken
- Tiffany Salad Cooking Secrets
- Tiffany Salad Video Recipe
On holidays, all the housewives are faced with a dilemma: what would be tasty, gourmet and spectacular to cook? Tiffany is a great choice. Salads with grapes and chicken are still unusual for the traditional menu, but this combination is so harmonious and elegant that the appetizer with the beautiful name Tiffany will forever remain in the festive menu.
How to Make Tiffany Salad
Culinary sites with photos and books are full of a huge variety of treats for the festive table. The first place among them belongs to appetizers: these are delicious vegetable salads with pine nuts, seasoned with olive oil, and more satisfying appetizers with mayonnaise and meat ingredients. Tiffany is a special kind of salad. Its perfectly selected ingredients create a unique range of tastes: grape intertwines with chicken, walnut – with a cheese flavor. It is worth choosing the right components and learning how to cook a dish.
The composition of the treat, as befits a masterpiece, is extremely simple: it includes the usual, traditional ingredients that are available to everyone. But it’s worth replacing walnuts with pistachios, cedar or almonds, and boiled chicken with smoked or grilled, change only the type of cheese, and already the dish, like a diamond in the sun, will sparkle with its other faces.
Chicken breast, cheese, eggs and nuts are part of a classic salad recipe named after the Tiffany brand. The preparation involves the availability of the main ingredients, and their quantity, grade and processing method can be varied to taste. There are several basic rules for selecting and preparing the main components:
- It is very important not to dry the chicken fillet when frying or boiling. It will negatively affect the taste..
- White grape varieties (raisins) are preferred and should not be acidic.
- Use hard cheese, not sour milk. Suitable varieties such as Gouda, Russian, Dutch.
Tiffany Salad – recipe with photo
The classic recipe is based on such processes:
- Boil chicken pulp and season with curry and other spices.
- Grapes are separated from the twigs and cut in half.
- Eggs are boiled and crushed or rubbed.
- Cheese is ground using a grater.
- Fry the nuts a little in a pan or dry in the oven.
- All the ingredients of the dish are laid out in layers and decorated with halves of grapes..
Chicken and grape salad
A simple, uncomplicated recipe that does not require complex cooking processes. All ingredients are available to everyone and easily prepared. This appetizer is one of the varieties of salad with grapes and Tiffany chicken, but this option is more simplified and suits the daily menu. You can decorate it to taste and do not have to lay it out in layers..
- white grapes – 1 branch;
- chicken fillet – 300 g;
- chicken eggs – 3 pcs.;
- cheese – 120 g;
- mayonnaise – 100 g.
- Raw chicken breast cut into cubes (2-3 cm) and boil in boiling, salted water.
- Dip the eggs in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, then rinse with very cold water. Peel and chop finely.
- Grate hard cheese on a grater with small cells – the smaller the pieces, the tastier.
- Large grape berries cut in half and, if necessary, remove the stone.
- At this stage, you need to mix each ingredient with mayonnaise, salt.
- Lay out the layers in the following order on a flat plate: eggs, chicken, grape halves, eggs, chicken, cheese.
- If a salad with grapes and cheese is not supposed to be layered, then we mix all the ingredients in a deep salad bowl and decorate randomly.
Chicken and Cheese Salads
Due to its fresh taste, chicken salad with grapes and cheese has earned well-deserved popularity among housewives and has become an ornament of holiday tables. Photos of a beautiful dish decorated with green grape berries can be found on any culinary site. The recipe for such a simple and sophisticated appetizer must be in the arsenal of a good hostess.
- chicken thighs – 2 pcs.;
- lettuce greens – 100 g;
- hard cheese – 150 g;
- grape berries – 200 g;
- almonds – a handful.
- mayonnaise – 100 g.
- The classic recipe involves the presence of chicken, but try replacing it with chicken meat from other parts of the carcass – and the taste of the dish will sparkle in a new way. Boil the legs in salted water until tender.
- Fry the almonds in a dry pan.
- Free the seeds and cut into halves. If using raisins, leave it in its original form.
- Cheese grated with fine mesh. It should be carefully chopped.
- Rinse the lettuce with cool water and lay on a paper towel.
- The chicken has boiled – cool it and separate it from the bones and cartilage. Divide with a fork into fibers.
- Collect the dish in the form of a slide: put a layer of chicken and cheese in a cocktail glass, season with mayonnaise.
- Then a layer of grapes and almonds will follow..
- Lastly, decorate the glass with salad greens, season with mayonnaise and gently lay the grapes.
Salad with pine nuts and chicken
An even more refined, delicious variety of the famous dish is with pine nuts, because cheaper walnuts or almonds are traditionally used for the dish. This appetizer is especially suitable as a treat for a romantic dinner – it is low-calorie and light. Women will be delighted with Tiffany salad with pine nuts!
- chicken flesh – 550 g;
- pine nuts – 50 g;
- lettuce leaves – to taste;
- olive oil (or vegetable) – 50 ml;
- curry powder – 1 tsp;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Prepare the chicken flesh as the French chefs do when preparing the classic Tiffany. Lubricate the fillet with a mixture of curry, salt and one tablespoon of olive oil. Then fry whole pieces of chicken in a grill pan or bake in foil for 20 minutes. It is very important to prevent overdrying of meat.
- Prepare the dressing: in a saucepan, mix olive oil, crushed clove of garlic, lemon juice and a little salt. Whisk the ingredients thoroughly with a whisk..
- Tear a leaf of lettuce with your hands and put it on a flat dish.
- Cool the chicken and split it into fibers with a fork. Arrange in random order on a dish with lettuce.
- Pine nuts, if desired, toast in a dry pan.
- Put nuts on chicken and season with cooked salad dressing.
Tiffany Salad Cooking Secrets
Here are the important points that will help to achieve perfect taste:
- How to cook chicken right? The basic rule is to preserve its juiciness and natural taste. Fillet cannot be dried.
- The most delicious mayonnaise – made independently at home, from natural ingredients. Recipes and photos of the sauce can be found in cookbooks or the network – and you do not need to rack your brains on how to cook a dish.
- All grape salad ingredients must be fresh and of high quality. Some cooks introduce other products, such as champignons, parsley, but this is a matter of taste.
- It is preferable to lay out the original salad in layers and decorate with halves of grapes, because the Tiffany brand is, first of all, luxury goods. White grapes are great as an imitation of diamonds, albeit culinary.
- Serve an appetizer on a beautiful dish, garnish with lettuce leaves, sprinkle with nuts and present with dignity – Tiffany salad is worth it.