The content of the article
There may be many reasons why there were traces of fat on the paper: they put the document on the uncooked kitchen table, dropped it onto the page during the meal, splashed it on the wallpaper, etc. If it is possible to replace the paper, good. What to do when an undesirable label is left on a passport, sick leave or notebook? There is a solution, we will consider several ways to get rid of greasy traces and save the desired document.
Effective remedies for fat on paper
It is real to remove a fresh greasy stain from the paper, with the exception of a completely flooded sheet. If the stain is small, arm yourself with napkins, paper towels, and household products (flour, baking soda). Chemicals such as pipe cleaning powder are also effective..
Soda and napkins
You can remove a greasy stain from paper with baking soda, paper napkins and a heavy book:
Take 2 sheets of paper towels (or napkins), fold each in half.
- Place one of them under the stain, one on top of it.
- Put a heavy book or other flat weighty object on top of the stack.
- Let the stained document stay between paper towels for about 2-3 days.
- If oil is left, cover it with a small slide of baking soda..
- Leave the product until morning.
- Swipe soda.
- If the stain remains, repeat the process with a fresh batch of soda until the trace is removed..
You can remove grease from paper using corn starch or plain flour:
Apply a little cornmeal to the stained area.
- Hold the product for about 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, remove the flour with a soft brush..
- If a trace remains, repeat the process until it is deleted..
Oil traces can be removed using powder clay for pipe cleaning:
Pour some water into a bucket or container.
- Add powder clay to clean the pipes. It is desirable to carry out all stages with gloves..
- The mixture should not be too thin or thick. Otherwise, it will be ineffective or completely destroy the surface. The solution should turn creamy.
- Then evenly distribute the product where there is an oil residue. Leave the mixture for 5 hours.
- Wipe the product with paper towels or napkins..
- Let the paper dry. Wait 1 day before using it again for future use..
You can remove the oil residue from the document with alcohol:
Carefully attach absorbent paper to the stained document..
- Make sure she has absorbed as much oil as possible..
- Then carefully remove the item..
- After that, remove the remaining fat with a piece of cloth..
- Dip it with alcohol, wipe the document.
- If executed correctly, the trace will be deleted.