The content of the article
- How to improve signal reception on a smartphone
- Software method
- Internet Speed Master application using ROOT rights
- DIY smartphone antenna
- How to amplify a cellular signal in an apartment or in a country house through a repeater
- Top 3 3G Signal Amplifiers
- Universal compact antenna amplifier
A constantly breaking 3G or Wi-Fi connection can greatly ruin the mood of the smartphone owner. Engineers have created many devices and programs that improve the Internet signal on the phone.
How to improve signal reception on a smartphone
When the Internet connection is often interrupted, you need to find the cause of this problem, and then try one of these methods:
Instant improvement of signal gradation.
It’s hard to find the right company right away..
Buying a new phone with enhanced signal reception
| || |
It will require serious financial costs..
Flashing the phone
| || |
With hardware problems will not help.
Repair due to phone damage
New parts will improve the reception of Internet signal by phone.
If the damage is not connected to the receiver, then it will not work to improve the Internet.
Installation of special software
| || |
Will not help with hardware reception problems.
Enhances the Internet signal by 2-3 times.
Installing a repeater or GSM repeater
Improves the power of all types of signals.
Not everyone can afford to buy a phone with enhanced signal reception. Owners of smartphones and tablets working on the basis of MediaTek processors can try to improve the work of Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G using MTK Engineering Mode. The program must be downloaded for free on the Play Market. Actions after installing the software:
- Go to the Telephony tab, select Band mode.
- Click on SIM1. Uncheck all checkboxes in the settings, except for EGSM900, DCS1800, WCDMA-GSM-900. This disables unused frequencies in Russia. A similar configuration is performed for SIM2.
- Next, go to the “Network selection”, and install GSM / WCDMA auto. Then, when the phone is working, the 2G signal will not be lost.
- If you select GSM / WCDMA (WCDMA preferred), the device will try to connect to 3G networks, but GSM interruptions may occur.
Internet Speed Master application using ROOT rights
When the reception of web data on a smartphone slows down, users begin to blame the operator and the selected tariff plan. The Internet Speed Master application can improve the situation. Previously, the user must root the phone, otherwise the software will not change the system files. The procedure for obtaining root-rights on android:
- Enter the program, grant superuser rights.
- Go to the ApplyPatch tab, restart the smartphone. The signal amplifier will then work.
- If you need to return the old settings, go to the main program menu and click Restore.
DIY smartphone antenna
Many craftsmen try to create a 4g signal amplifier for the phone on their own. The effectiveness of a homemade antenna is at the level of the initial ready-made signal amplifiers. To create a device, you will need an antenna from an old radio, a copper wire no more than 4 mm thick, a screwdriver, a small washer, soldering accessories. Procedure:
- Antenna disassembled at the base.
- Solder the wire to the washer.
- The washer is carefully screwed back to the base of the antenna.
- Some masters advise making a reflector made of foil for additional signal amplification. As a basis for the reflector, you can take a sheet of cardboard. Glue the foil to it. For convenience, you can purchase foil fiberglass. The reflector is placed at the back of the antenna..
- The finished amplifier can be connected to a phone or to a 3G modem:
- It is necessary to remove the back cover of the smartphone, find the receiver connector or to connect the antenna. Strip wire and then connect to hole.
- If the modem has an input for connecting a third-party antenna, the wire is connected there. In the absence of a connector, the first third of the device is carefully wrapped with wire.
How to amplify a cellular signal in an apartment or in a country house through a repeater
The coverage area of Tele2, MTS, Megafon, Beeline formally includes all settlements of Russia, but in villages far away from cities, GSM and 3G do not work so well. You can increase the strength of the incoming cellular signal using a repeater. The device consists of internal and external antennas, a repeater. A homemade passive repeater can be done like this:
- Take 2 wires 4-5 mm thick, make a circle out of them.
- Place homemade antennas on a coaxial cable, solder them at a distance of 5 to 10 cm from each other.
- Connect the cable to the phone or just put the structure next to it.
Top 3 3G Signal Amplifiers
These devices are designed to speed up the Internet. The 3g signal amplifier in most cases functions without a SIM card and direct connection to a modem, but the user can optionally connect some devices to a router. The most popular models of devices of this type:
How to install
| || |
Installation is the same for all models:
GSM LOCUS MOBI-900 COUNTRY
Universal compact antenna amplifier
A sticker sticker to improve the performance of the receiver is fixed to the battery under the back cover of the phone. Visually, the antenna amplifier is a thin plate with metal tracks. It can be replaced with foil. Self-adhesive antenna installation procedure:
- The back cover of the smartphone is removed. It is important not to damage the phone case during manipulation.
- Battery is carefully removed.
- From the adhesive part of the antenna, remove the protective paper, and then attach it to the battery.
- The battery is put back in the phone.