The content of the article
- What is a cooler
- Stretches or not
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Comparison with analogues
- Kulirka and interlock – what is the difference
- What is sewed from the kulirka
- Basic care rules
- Fabric price
The production of culinary smoothness is created on the basis of cotton, which gives it the advantages characteristic of natural fiber. Increasingly, consumers are interested in, kulirka – what kind of fabric, because a thin and smooth canvas is an ideal material for adult and children’s clothing. There are several types of culinary fabric that perfectly cover all the options for existing applications: embroidery, silk-screen printing, thermal printing and others.
What is a cooler
Translated from French, “kulirka” means “bending”. A crocheted web is a type of single-layer cross-knit jersey. The main element of the structure is a loop consisting of a connecting broach and a core. On the front side, the cooler fabric looks like vertical pigtails. The back loop ornament resembles brickwork. Kulirk fabric is the smoothest and finest knitwear that can be made from 100% cotton or with lycra, content of 5-10% to increase the shape and durability of the fiber.
Culinary canvas is available in different densities. The thinnest surface is created from 100% cotton with a little addition of elastane. This fabric is used for the production of linen. High-density kulik material is used for sewing knitted outerwear. Due to the high content of chemical fibers in dense fabric, the products do not stretch, do not sit, do not wrinkle.
When buying knitwear, the question often arises, kulirka – what kind of fabric? With traditional names (calico, cotton, linen), everyone is familiar. However, seeing the name of the cooler on the label, many buyers are perplexed. From the fabric made by the machine with the help of hosiery knitting of cotton threads, children’s, women’s and men’s clothes of excellent quality are obtained. Knitwear is thin and smooth, therefore shirts, shorts, T-shirts, bathrobes made from it are highly appreciated by connoisseurs.
As already mentioned, mainly the cooler in the composition contains pure cotton fibers, but sometimes additional materials are added to it for elasticity:
- Polyurethane. Increases durability and elasticity. Polyurethane has hypoallergenic characteristics, ensures the preservation of the color of the fabric. Even after many washes, a product with such a composition will remain bright. The disadvantage of this compound is the fact that after the first wetting, the clothes give some shrinkage.
- Polyester Often added with polyurethane. Thanks to this, the clothes do not fade and do not sit down after washing. Polyester provides high density cotton fiber. The disadvantage is hard and hygroscopic material..
- Lycra. The additive is used to make clothes stretch better. A lyre lyre is also called singing.
- Wool, silk. Materials are also sometimes added to the smooth surface. Such a connection is rarely made..
Since the culinary fabric is double-sided, durability is its main quality. The characteristics of the canvas include good breathability, which allows the body to ventilate and breathe. This property is suitable for making clothes from kulirka for any season. The culinary surface for babies is especially suitable – diaper rash will never occur in the diaper from such a weave. Knitwear is colored or plain. Due to the unique structure of the culinary fabric, the drawings on it hold for a very long time. The main properties of the canvas:
- wear resistance;
Stretches or not
Judging by customer reviews, the culinary fabric stretches very wide, but hardly stretches in length. This characteristic provides an excellent opportunity not to constrain movements when wearing underwear, a T-shirt or other clothing adjacent to the body. Also, this property does not allow products to stretch after washing and for a long time to keep their shape, which indicates a long service life.
The process of manufacturing culinary fabric is controlled at all stages of production. Make a fabric from interwoven knitted threads (cotton plus additional materials). A kulirk is made of three types of yarn, depending on the scope of application:
- Singing. Consists of long fibers (80 cm). The most expensive and high-quality raw materials, since the length helps the material to keep its shape well.
- Carde. The length of the yarn is average (27-35 cm). Such a canvas is less flexible and durable..
- Open end. The shortest yarn (less than 27 cm). It includes residues from previous types of fibers. Used in the field of tailoring products that do not require perfect shape.
Cotton fabrics have proven themselves as easy-to-dye materials. Culinary smoothness is no exception, and the unique weaving helps create a special decorative effect. Dyeing of the canvas occurs by the traditional method, no different from other ways of giving color to fabrics. There are three types of culinary fabric:
- Melange knitted surface. In its manufacture, cotton threads of different colors are used, which are always combined.
- Smoothly painted canvas. The material is evenly colored, but can be of different colors..
- Culinary smooth surface with printed pattern. The canvas is characterized by high surface density. The printed pattern is applied by different technologies..
Advantages and disadvantages
For owners of sensitive skin and lovers of comfort, the cooler is the perfect fabric. The material has many advantages – it absorbs moisture and allows air to pass through, is practical and hypoallergenic, and is strong and durable. Clothing that is made from the smooth surface does not require special care, it is light, airy and is sold at an affordable price. A variety of colors, styles and the ability to use in many areas of life is also a big plus for this fabric material. There is only one drawback of the linen: after an incorrect washing, the thing may decrease in size.
Comparison with analogues
There are many varieties of knitted fabric, but all are different. The features of each canvas are such that they are not interchangeable. Brief description of fabrics similar to kulirk:
- Footer. Warm dense canvas that is smooth on the front side, and from the inside – with a soft fleece. The knitwear is slightly stretched, gives a noticeable shrinkage when soaking, does not form spools. Footwear can only be washed at low temperatures up to 30 ° C. Canvas recommended for creating warm clothes..
- Ribana Double-sided knitwear, which is obtained by double cross-knit weaving. The surface of the ribana is structured on two sides in the form of small stripes. The material holds its shape well, stretches only in width. The use of ribans occurs, as a rule, to create children’s collections.
- Pique. Lightweight knitwear combined weaving with anti-shrink property. Products can be washed safely in hot water. Pique is great for creating summer clothes.
Kulirka and interlock – what is the difference
Interlock is a widely used knitwear. A web is obtained by weaving “elastic band” when the wrong and front columns alternate. Interlock is a two-sided material, which provides it with low elongation in length / width and high density. In case of accidental rupture of the thread, this knitted fabric almost does not open. Children’s clothes are made of fabric, but because of the density of weaving, it is not suitable for the summer collection. In strength and durability, the interlock surpasses the cooler, but the latter is light and thin.
What is sewed from the kulirka
We figured it out a little, kulirka – what kind of fabric is this, but what is sewn from it? Culinary smoothness is a universal material. It is widely used for tailoring both adult and children’s clothing. Thanks to hypoallergenicity and durability, very high-quality underwear comes out of the canvas, which people with sensitive skin appreciate. Home-made clothes made from this knitwear (pajamas, bathrobes) are of high quality, comfortable to wear and affordable.
Summer clothes made of culinary smoothness perfectly allow air to pass through, look great in tight-fitting and loose fit, light in texture. On hot summer days, skirts, trousers, tunics, leggings and other things made from this knitted fabric are perfect. Since the fabric absorbs liquid well, it is great for sewing high-quality sportswear. Most of all from knitwear they produce things for the smallest consumers:
- diapers and dr.
Basic care rules
For things from the culinary linen to serve for a long time, you need to know the rules for caring for them. Before first use, a new product must be washed. For this, it is advisable to purchase a detergent for delicate washing: a powder with a gentle composition or gel. Bleach, stain removers and other aggressive household chemicals can harm the material. Wash by hand or use the delicate mode in the washing machine. Before conducting it, you need to take note of the following rules:
- water temperature should not be higher than 30 degrees;
- it is better to spin manually with a towel (in extreme cases – at the lowest speed);
- if stubborn stains are present, they must be removed with laundry soap or with a delicate stain remover.
Drying things is better not vertically with clothespins, but horizontally on a towel. This is necessary to maintain uniforms. It is important to avoid sunlight, so that the color of the product remains unchanged for longer. Since the knitwear is not wrinkled, it is not necessary to iron it. If ironing is required (for example, baby diapers), then the correct temperature regime is 110 degrees. As you can see, the kulirka is unpretentious material. With proper care, things made from this canvas will please their owners for many years.
The cost of the cooler is low. Find and buy it today is not difficult. If this jersey is not on sale in your city, then it is easy to order material from a photo in a catalog and buy in an online store. The network often sells fabric at a discount in price, so such a purchase will be more profitable even taking into account delivery. The average cost of cooking in stores in the Moscow region:
Price, ruble / meter
The backyard surface with lycra