The content of the article
- How to increase blood pressure during pregnancy
- What pills increase blood pressure
- How to increase blood pressure without medication
- Pressure Booster Products
- Pressure boosting fruit
- What berry boosts pressure
- Pressure boosting food
- How to raise pressure folk remedies
Low blood pressure during pregnancy can seriously harm an unborn baby. A good, normalized blood pressure helps to tolerate the period of toxicosis, and in the future ensures regular intake of oxygen and nutrients necessary for the child in the placenta. What foods increase blood pressure during pregnancy, read on.
How to increase blood pressure during pregnancy
Hypotension is characterized by increased fatigue, headaches, frequent mood swings, nausea and tinnitus. This is an unpleasant series of symptoms, against the background of general hormonal changes, the worst of which may be a fainting. A number of ways will help to raise low blood pressure during pregnancy: from a balanced diet, medications, dancing, to physiotherapy.
What pills increase blood pressure
Each woman has a unique organism, the response to medications will also differ significantly. Before using them, you should consult your doctor who has seen the results of the tests and clearly understands what he is dealing with. The pressure-constricting pill is based on a vasoconstrictor function, which carries a danger to the fetus in the womb. Consider the most popular of them:
- The vasodilator drug Dipyridamole, attributed to improve blood flow, as a prophylaxis against oxygen starvation of the heart, dilutes the blood.
- Pantocrine, a liquid alcoholic extract from deer antlers, stimulates the nervous system. It is attributed to neurasthenia, weakness of the heart muscle, hypotension. It is not recommended to use this medicine in the afternoon, because due to its tonic effect, it does not let you fall asleep.
How to increase blood pressure without medication
An alternative to medication is physiotherapy. A neuropathologist will tell you how to increase blood pressure without medication, suggesting that you undergo physiotherapy suitable for the pregnant woman according to her health condition. Electrophoresis and electrosleep, procedures using a weak discharge of current, under the supervision of a doctor, will equalize blood pressure, without harming the fetus. To improve the circulation of blood circulation, saturate the skin with oxygen – water procedures will help. In the sanatoriums they will offer:
- bubble baths:
- turpentine baths;
- brine baths
- balneotherapy (using mineral water).
Pressure Booster Products
You can increase the pressure without medication with the help of foods if you use them carefully and in moderation. Here are some well-known facts about food:
- Baking, flour products, starchy foods boosts pressure.
- Cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, nuts (Greek, Brazilian, pecan, peanuts) will help to diversify the menu.
- From vegetables – potatoes, beans, corn, celery root, carrots and beets quickly normalize blood pressure.
- Butter, fish oil, fat, are not advisable. For more accurate information on compiling your diet, consult a nutritionist.
It is advisable to limit the use of:
- Spices such as horseradish, mustard, black pepper can cause irritation in the stomach..
- Spicy, smoked dishes and canned food – the liver can react.
- Salt. In addition to the fact that it accumulates excess water, thereby increasing the total volume, improving blood flow, it can provoke edema.
- Caffeine Bad for heart function.
Pressure boosting fruit
Another good remedy for blood pressure is fruit. In addition to the high content of fiber, fructose, and trace elements and vitamins important for the body of a pregnant woman, it is possible to increase not only blood pressure, but also immunity. With hypotension, fruits that increase blood pressure include: pear, pomegranate, banana, strawberries, grapes, dates, dried apricots, citrus fruits. When it’s not the season, you can switch to dried fruits or even juices – the effect will be the same.
What berry boosts pressure
Which berry boosts pressure best is a moot point. Chokeberry, sea buckthorn, viburnum, wild rose, goji berries, mulberry, raspberries are indispensable helpers for supporting and strengthening health, well-being. Tincture, grated jam from them – all in a row. All of them with moderate use will increase blood pressure..
Pressure boosting food
A proper diet will help regulate tone, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, and normalize blood flow. It is advisable to eat 4-5 times a day, in small portions. Take as a basis recipes for diet food, meat (fish) + vegetables + fruits. Carbohydrates lead in the rate of assimilation, but you should not use them in large quantities. A small piece of chocolate, honey, will help to quickly restore good health. Food to increase pressure should be:
- useful, with iron content;
- healthy, flavonoid-rich;
- protein rich.
How to raise pressure folk remedies
Traditional medicine, for the most part, is based on medicinal herbs, the effect of which has been tested by time. A decoction of calendula, pink radiola – activate the central nervous system, thereby increasing blood pressure. Eleutherococcus extract, flowers of rabbit cabbage, infusion from the grass of the temptation – give vigor. Hibiscus decoction (Sudanese rose), like green tea, is an ambulance and quick to ask how to increase the pressure of a pregnant woman at home.